strama_10@hotmail.co is offline New Member

need help! how much to inject Mid-Beginner user

hi my name is Marco im only new to this site and i ive been on and off cycle for about 18 months, ok im 24 years of age, weight is 83kg height is 171cm and i live in Australia, ok at the moment i am off and was thinkin my next cycle i wanna go abit more than what i was doin i can get access to Sus, test E, Anavar , dbol and HGH hypertropin and also arimidex and nolva for gyno and clomid aswell but my big mistake while taking gear was i didnt kno too much about em and yes i kno its silly but thats why i come here to you guys to see if yous can help me out, now what i want to kno is how much i should take of all of the above gear i just mentioned to you feel free to critises i just want to do a proper cycle this time around becasue heaps of people i ask around my gym and others say to do different everytime so if you guys can help me out that will be fantastic =)

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Welcome! Take a read on beginner cycles and proper PCT. you'll learn allot

stpete is offline Banned
    You don't need all that stuff. Test E will be just fine. 500mgs every week for 12 weeks. That's a good cycle. Nolva and clomid for PCT and HCG and an AI during cycle.

Thread Information