TexasGiant1177 is offline Associate Member

Question Tren Acetate/ Test Prop Cycle Dosage Suggestions.

Hey Yall, starting research/planning for my cycle that ill be starting up in a couple months.
    Current Stats:
    223lbs
    6 ft
    13-14% BF

Looking at running test prop/tren a kinda curious at dosages. Last cycle was 12 weeks of test c @500mg a week with 10 weeks of tren E started at 300mg a week then after 5 weeks bumped to 400mg as I experienced no sides. Kick started with 5 weeks of turinabol at 50mg ed.

Cycle Plan:
    Week 1-6 Tren Acetate @100mg EOD
    Week 1-8 Test Prop@100mg EOD
    Week 1-7 [email protected] E3D
    Week 1-8 Arimidex @.5mg EOD
    Week 9-12 Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
    Week 9-12 Clomid @50/50/50/50

Any thoughts/ advice on the cycle as is ? the dosages for both prop/acetate are open for change. I plan on competing this summer and im trying to slowly increase LBM while removing some BF. Making huge strides in the physique/shape. Cycle goals: Weight 235-240lbs. Bring BF to 9-10%. Will be eating 4700-5700cals per day. (From my previous experience with tren i had alot of trouble putting on weight i was eating 5-6kcals a day would go to bed at 235lbs and wake up like 230/231lbs. So gonna try and not shoot for such a high bodyweight but mainly physique changes/improving body comp. Thank Yall all help is appreciated.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Run tren and prop both 8 weeks!
    prop 50mg EOD
    Caber (on hand)
    Adex .25mg E3d (with low dose test may not need it at all but would then NEED the Caber)
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    HCG ???????

TexasGiant1177 is offline Associate Member
    Will do on the prop i was trying to figure out how low of test to run and still keep me chillin. I have caber/letro/adex/nolva on hand. Also a plethora of other goodies, if i was gonna run hcg what dosage would you recommend lunk? 250iu twice a week on cycle? or are you talking about high dosage hcg with pct?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS5tmscUmkM - plan on keeping dietary fat low and bingeing on carbs/protein

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGiant1177 View Post
    Will do on the prop i was trying to figure out how low of test to run and still keep me chillin. I have caber/letro/adex/nolva on hand. Also a plethora of other goodies, if i was gonna run hcg what dosage would you recommend lunk? 250iu twice a week on cycle? or are you talking about high dosage hcg with pct?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS5tmscUmkM - plan on keeping dietary fat low and bingeing on carbs/protein
    Nope...250iu twice a week till ill PCT is perfect!

Thread Information