Thread: Clen questions

cjp85 is offline Member

Question Clen questions

I have a BF of about 15% and I am thinking about using some clen for fat loss only. I have done some ok research on it and was wondering If it is really worth $1/.20mcg tab. How effective is it, and what kind of results should most people expect? Is it possible to lose 20 pounds of fat with 150 tabs? If not how much? Please help, thanks.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't feel you can Begin to gage weight loss per clen tab. Loosing has more to do with diet and cardio. Yes Clen helps but its only a helper.

cjp85 is offline Member
    Alright, whats the best cycle for fat loss? 1 week on/1 week off or a 2 week on/ 2 week off? Ive been trying to research this shit for a while and Im just confused about the best way to cycle it. Whats the advantages of those two cycles, and how do they differ?

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    I've heard that 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off is the best approach because your body will build a tolerance if used for too long. Though personally I would never pay 1.20 a pill, I can understand that you gotta do what you gotta do. Next week I will begin a to cycle clen with the eca stack, using the 2 week approach. Of course cardio and diet are must, I'd be happy to let ya know how my results come out. Send me a PM if your interested.

I've heard that there is some liquid clo out there that you don't have to cycle.

Thread Information