Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    --->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    The elusive bacteriostatic water has been acquired!!

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<---
    Good deal! U find it online at a med supply place?

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Good deal! U find it online at a med supply place?
    no i had to get my TRT doc to call it in at the compounding pharmacy and pay out the butt!.. expensive yes but it had to be done..

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How's ur peps treating ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    How's ur peps treating ya?
    tonight will be my first injection. pre-bed. should be interesting to see how it affects me.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Hey 405, following this thread as every other one you make. Good luck on this new endeavor and i know you will see the results you want to get. i cant really comment since i have no knowledge on the matter lol, but once again best of luck bud!!!

PS. You look fvcking great!!! Keep it up!!

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Good luck with this m8

I've started cutting on the same day as you.... Will be checking in here to keep motivated myself....

thx base and pap!

well pinned first pep inject this evening. i was gonna start last night but i ate a big meal and then realized i shouldve waited and pinned the peps first.. i did it a little early tonite as i had a 60min cardio session to do and wanted to get the ffa release at least somewhat in that cardio so i pinned right before as opposed to before bed.

one thing i noticed about 15mins after the pin i got hot as a mofo and was sweating my butt off! dont know if it was me or the peps. also experienced a slight bit of nausea followed by some hunger. how much of all this was from the peps i dunno as i havent eaten all day so it coulda been coincidence.

nonetheless im glad to have the ball rolling. i may pin tomorrow am instead of waiting an entire week to go to 2 pins per day. we'll see..

id also like to note this has been a somewhat difficult day as i seemed to decide to quit dipping at the same exact time i started this hard cut! so not only did i fast all day and do 2 cardio sessions i also havent had any dip in over 48hrs now. i think i have the tuff part of it beaten!

i tell u theres no greater feeling than overcoming seemingly insurmountable goals.. especially simultaneously! i figured fVck it im gonna be deprived of food and cals i might as well throw dip/nicotine into the equation! ive been needing to quit for a long time anyways!

sunflower seeds anyone? (and im spitting the entire seed out just in case u were wondering, i cant fit them into macros with only 600 allowable cals per day)..

i thought these peps were supposed to make u sleep better! didnt sleep very well at all. seemed like my brain was in overdrive until like 3am.. i do feel ok this am.. today is my first day 2 of low (600) cals per day.. im sure ill be ready for some food tomorrow! bout to hit cardio session #1 of 2

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    What is this?? What is it used for?? Is this what you need also for HCG ??

Well its safe to say peps pre cardio make it a lot freaking harder! Seemd like time was sitting still, had no energy, felt hotter than normal, slight bit of nausea! Now i see why u burn more fat when on em, it takes twice the energy to get thru the workout!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papiriqui View Post
    What is this?? What is it used for?? Is this what you need also for HCG??
    Yeh to re-constitute peps..

well today is day 4. gotta say after one 3 day cycle i already appear a little leaner in the mirror! i had a small boo boo last nite, i woke up around 0300 and went to the fridge and ate 2 servings of lunch meat dipped in mayo + 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter! other than that i stuck to 600cals per day for both days as planned.

i dont know if its my current schedule or what but im having a hard time falling alseep before 0200. usually i am falling asleep around 1000. i did notice this am when i woke up at 0700 i felt rested even though i only had like 5-6hrs of sleep! peps must be working there. also took a pep dose this am. will prob take another one tonight which will be day 4 and an increase to 2 pins per day.id like to be to 3 pins per day by the end of the week. at this point i will then increase dosage..

id also like to note after the pep pin this am i feel nothing for sides so thats a good thing!

ahh! and finally i did get a little of my left hand feeling asleep last nite but it eventually went away! that is def something i wouldnt wanna deal with a lot,,

Do you think the late night pin of the pep is causing you the lack of sleep?? At least you are waking up fully charged otherwise it would suck!!!

Do you think the late night pin of the pep is causing you the lack of sleep?? At least you are waking up fully charged otherwise it would suck!!!
    didnt pin last night to see pap and pinned this am. will pin tonite but i dont think so.. ill be at 2 pins per day as of today. of course they will still be half doses..

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Bump for 405. How did I miss this! I have been anxiously waiting for you to start your cycle. And I would give anything in the world to have your dedication to dieting man. I mean that. Those off days diet you have planned would kill me. I am so excited for you and will be following this, so please keep it updated. I would love to try primo myself, but I can afford it, so I am going to try and sweet talk Bona and Panntasic to teach me a good recipe. But I can tell you this from experience, and it is an agreement to Lunk. I would definitely consider anavar over primo, or run the primo a tad higher. If you have healthy cholesterol, man anavar is amazing and will harden you like crazy. It just gives you decent strength gains, but drys you out and hardens you up like no other. It isnt too bad on your liver, and it is usually cheaper than primo, even at the 200mgs dose you have planned. Plus, it starts effecting you immediately and you can be done with it by 6 weeks, or even 8 if you wanted too. But I know whatever you choose, and I think you are set on what you are going to do, you are going to get more from your diet than the AAS, and that is how it should be for all of us. We tend to sometime want to rely on the AAS to do most of the changes for us, and neglect the perfect diet plan. I would love to get you to set me up on a simple and easy to follow diet to just add a little LBM and help me loose a bit of BF. I am currently at around 13%, maybe a tad higher. I want to be at 10% by may at the latest. So if you could possibly get some time in the near future to work me out a quick little diet(not specific, just basic macros) I would owe you a big one. I try my best, but can never get to your level of cosistance and discipline. I am very excited about following this, and wish you the best of luck, even though I know you wont need it. I am also very curious how you like the peptides you have chosen, as they are the same ones I have been considering.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    One last thing if it isnt too much trouble for you. Mywife is killing herself trying to get toned and lose a bit of body fat. She is over training and wont listen to me. So I would like to use you as motivation for her the same way I am using you for myself. SO what I would like to ask is, could you post that picture of you when you were large and had just started to bust your butt? The same one you used to have in your Avi would be fine. I just want her to see that eating properly and training properly is the only way for her to reach her goals. Thanks alot!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    One last thing if it isnt too much trouble for you. Mywife is killing herself trying to get toned and lose a bit of body fat. She is over training and wont listen to me. So I would like to use you as motivation for her the same way I am using you for myself. SO what I would like to ask is, could you post that picture of you when you were large and had just started to bust your butt? The same one you used to have in your Avi would be fine. I just want her to see that eating properly and training properly is the only way for her to reach her goals. Thanks alot!
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...6#.UPkeF78gGc0

Post 3411.

I just re-read some of that thread. Can't believe how far that not has come!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...6#.UPkeF78gGc0

Post 3411.

I just re-read some of that thread. Can't believe how far that not has come!
    Yeah it's amazing!!! Not only physically but mentally because he went from asking how to do things to now being very knowledgable about Nutrition and bodybuilding in general. Just Amazing!!!

hey war id be happy to help u with a diet as im sure a lot of guys would. i suggest when ur ready for a cut to start a thread in the nutrition section.

Yeah it's amazing!!! Not only physically but mentally because he went from asking how to do things to now being very knowledgable about Nutrition and bodybuilding in general. Just Amazing!!!
    i tell u pap theres no better teacher than experience! and ive done a fair amount of reading and interrogating. (which i dont intend to let up on! )

so im up to 2 half doses of the peps now. im tempted to either go to 3 half doses or increase to a full dose but i suppose ill wait til the week is out. i may do 3 half doses before then. well see..

should get primo in hopefully by tomorrow but maybe not til monday or tues i suppose.

other than that not a lot to report which i suppose is good cuz this early on the only reporting id have to do would more than likely be bad!

well for the next 6 weeks this will be my entire days diet for 2 out every 3 days or 28 out of 42 days! id like to note its actually very good!

12oz 96%fat free ground beef
    1 pound baby spinach
    1TBS EVOO

liberal amounts of salt, pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper

the baby spinach comes in a bag and was intended for salad (i think and ive been eating it as a salad for 10weeks). i brown the beef in a skillet and then remove. pour tbsp evoo in the skillet and get it hot, add the spinach + liberal amounts of the spices noted and cover. remover the lid every 30-60 secs to stir it all around. the spinach will shrink once it starts getting hot. after the spinach has reduced down i add the beef back in and stir around and then put all of it in a big tupperware and chow the FVCK down!

approx 600cals
    75g pro
    32g fat
    carbs (dunno but too little to care)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ---&gt;&gt;405&lt;&lt;--- primo/ghrp cutting log-spinach.jpg  

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    mate dont heat olive oil, kills it and makes it rancid, im a chef and know a thing or two drizzle it on after, don't heat it. Natural butter in this case would be good as animal fats are great for helping cut. True story.

thx and i believe u but it tastes awesome the way i fix it! :0

Blog Entries
    ur killing the oil by heating it, and anything good in it, is all im saying.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    ur killing the oil by heating it, and anything good in it, is all im saying.
    gotcha.. well i dont really care about that! LOL.. is there a difft oil i can use with a good profile that will not be hurt by the heat?

Blog Entries
    double juxapose!

Blog Entries
    canola, oils like veg oil,. Grape seed and olive oil are delicate.
    Last edited by mockery; 01-18-2013 at 09:50 PM.

i dont know if i posted this before now but im seeing fat loss results already! (day 6).. i will not post another pic until im done which should be between feb 24- march 3.. (maybe march 10 on the very outside, only if i end up getting more gear..)

well i tell u dudes this dang 600 calorie diet 2 out of every 3 days is a freaking bear! not to mention i pretty much fast 24hrs each of those days and the 90mins cardio split into 2 sessions.. this is a freaking challenge mentally and physically!

the first 3-day cycle wasnt too bad but this one was a fair amount tuffer! the first day isnt too bad but by this evening i was hungry as heck, tired as heck, weak as heck! just finishd my 12oz beef and pound of spinach and i feel a bit better. i wouldnt do well as a starving person!

i cant wait til tomorrow and the 3100cals 350g carbs! 300g protein!!

only 12 more (minimum) cycles! results should be coming next week i expect!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    good read.

well last nite i woke up about 1am and went to the kitchen and stuffed my face with a few handfuls of cereal (cinnamon roll capn crunch) and a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter! LOL.. thats 2 for 2 of this phenomena occurring on the same night of the cycle (night 3).. i gotta curtail this practice! hunger can be a bitch and when i just wake up im a bit vulnerable LOL..

well last nite i woke up about 1am and went to the kitchen and stuffed my face with a few handfuls of cereal (cinnamon roll capn crunch) and a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter! LOL.. thats 2 for 2 of this phenomena occurring on the same night of the cycle (night 3).. i gotta curtail this practice! hunger can be a bitch and when i just wake up im a bit vulnerable LOL..
    Is this the night before your big feed day?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Is this the night before your big feed day?
    Yep.. Both times.. Prob doesnt affect me too much but i like to be exact! Its a few hundred cals more than i should be eating..

Yep.. Both times.. Prob doesnt affect me too much but i like to be exact! Its a few hundred cals more than i should be eating..
    Ha ha, mate, I thought you were so OCD that you'd knock 'em off the rest of the days intake

I don't think it's gonna do you any harm bud!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

well actually i am compensating a bit today.. i figured it at around 50g carbs (or so) so instead of having 350-375g carbs today im actually having 280g.. LOL

does this make me ocd?? (if u say yes my wife will like u! )

Good, cuz I get the feeling your wife probably doesn't like me sometimes. I don't think I'm OCD but others do.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Good, cuz I get the feeling your wife probably doesn't like me sometimes. I don't think I'm OCD but others do.
    do u really? i think she likes u actually (or i thought she did)..

do u really? i think she likes u actually (or i thought she did)..
    I was joking mate, I'm pretty sure she doesn't blame me for helping you start out on this path and becoming more anal than me!

Hoping you can start your primo soon!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information