TxOxXxIxC is offline New Member

Question I.Need.Help.Everyone.plz.Read :)

Ok.. I'll start out by saying Hi to everyone, This is my second post and will be the most important im sure, now plz dont mind the screwed english typos im gonna make

Let me start by saying my Info..

Im 23.5 years old, I weight 193 pounds ( last year i weight 160 )
    I gained 30 pounds using CEll tech ( creatine ) And Nitro tech ( protein)
    In 3 months last year, It was reely the first time I did masive training,Also used some MAG 10, Tribex 500 and Anti estrogen .. didnt reely made any difrence after i used those..
    I always been in shape tough becuse I been doing Construction since i was 16 years old, working 80 hours a week summer time, so only time i can workout is Winter Time..
    I never used anabolics steroids befor, and am scared to try it.. But I want to try it, and Would like to know what I should start with.
    Seriously what im scared of is the side effect, I have a bit of a stomac problem Dont know if that will be a problem taking steroids but the biggest fear is all the weird ass side effects i read about.
    I've been reading alot on AR , and was looking for something that had less side effects, I prefered Pills But I didnt find anything that had "low side effect" with pills..
    now my goal is to use Steroids for no more then 2 months to gain some mass and to keep it ON..
    now the anadrol50 sounds powerfull, but u have to continue taking other products afterwards or your going back same place when u started, and also the side effect is reely high...
    So only thing i reely tough I should try, for my first time use is MASTERON
    Seams to me that U keep your gains after usage and discontinue usage
    and the side effect is low....
    Now in order to get these products I have no problem @ all , i have a friend In Ottawa Canada who can get Anything posible, at a verry good Price, Not only steroids but other products as well.
    anyways I reely need your help on this, I would like to gain more muscle but not use steroids more then 2 months with a low side effect...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    anadrol is definately not what u want if ur looking for few sides, just read around and learn some more and u will be able to decide on ur own what u should use. possibly check into some equipoise or running a type of test at a low dose, just read around and youll learn quick.....

thebrain is offline New Member
    TxOxXxIxC, well i am not a pro but i was scared of useing steroids my first time but the scare goes away after a while i think alot of the side affects are built up but you should still do alot of research and be very careful your health is nothing to play with...............my first cycle was primo stacked with anavar ......the only problem is primo is very expensive and i think it is hard to get right now (i am not sure about that) and they make fakes but it has very little side affects are to a minimum but the gowth is slow but it is quality muscle that you put on.........if i were you i would go with primo if you can afford it and as far as keeping your muscle i think no matter what steriod you choose your gonna have to take clomid to keep it when your off(if that is what your refering to).....like i said i am not a pro if some one that knows more gives you a different suggestion i would go with him.......but i was happy with my results from primobolan

It sounds Good "thebrain" I'll go read on that product now thanks alot

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    uhm, doesnt matter what you do, if you want muscle, say "hi" to side affects! just kidding. good luck !

Did anyone ever tryed MASTERON ?

Thread Information