Thread: Doc says HRT...

jersey juice is offline Member

Doc says HRT...

I went to the doc today and he said he wanted to put me on HRT for 3 months....BUT he gave me a script for androgel . I was hoping for some good US CYP, this guy gives me androgel. He said my levels aren't even on the chart and I suppressed my nat test more than I should have by probably jumping into cycles too quick. Another good reason to let your body really rest & recover between cycles. He wants to keep me on and check me again in February and then maybe ween (sp) me off if my levels are high enough...this sucks. I love to juice (obviously) but will this happen if/when the next time I do? Questions, comments, suggestions??? Anyone?

Mastiff is offline Member
    You might want to contact one of the online anti-aging clinics. If you give them a blood test showing low testosterone they will prescribe and sell you injectables. The price is kinda high, but its all legal.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How long has it been since your last cycle, what did that cycle consist of, and how long was it? Also how old are you?

I'm 25, last cycle was 5 1/2 months ago with deca /enant/dbol for 10 weeks. before that was a quick 5 weeker of prop, before that tren /winny I thought I was giving myself enough downtime, I guess I was wrong.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Stupid question number one. Did you use clomid post cycle? If you did, what were the doses?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Mastiff
    Stupid question number one. Did you use clomid post cycle? If you did, what were the doses?
    yah no doubt, if you used the proper post cycle supps(nolva, clomid, whatever) you should be fine, strange...less you were takin supermax doses (which i kinda doubt)...hope things get better...

Yea, the usual clomid therapy 300/100/50 liquidex all the way through and sometimes HCG at week 5 depending on what I was using. I think I always had low levels and this just knocked me off the chart. I'm using 100mg of test ed (androgel ) and I gotta say I feel like I'm on a cycle, he told me 1 pack 50mg, I just doubled it LOL, but hey test is test is test right...transdermal or injectable just need the right amount.

dtdionne is offline Junior Member
    how did 2 packs of gel work for u in the long run?

simplyhuge is offline New Member
    does andro gel supress natural test levels, my doc wont put me on hrt cause she says it will prevent me from having kids int he future. I have never used AS(yet).

simplyhuge is offline New Member
    hope u guys can get back to me soon cause im returning to her tom.

Thread Information