Thread: Hrt Advice

#1TUFFSTUFF is offline New Member

Hrt Advice

HEY GUYS CURIOU IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT IT IS LIKE TO NEED HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY AND IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT WITH IT.
    I WAS DIAGNOSED LAST WEEK WITH KLINEFELTER'S SYNDROME, AND IN MY PAST I HAD TAKEN A CYCLE OF SUSTANON , AND SOME LAURABOLIN LAST SUMMER, NOW I AM WONDERING WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE TO BE ON THE DEPO TEST FOR AN EXTENDED AMOUNT OF TIME.
    ALSO WHAT KIND OF CHANGES COULD HAPPEN, IF I START HITTING THE WEIGHTS HARD AND AT LEAST FIVE DAYS WEEKLY, ALSO EATING A KILLER DIET.
    I HAVE HEARD THAT IN THE INITIAL STAGES OR THE FIRST 3-4 MONTHS I SHOULD SEE TREMENDOUS GAINS FROM THE TEST THEN AFTER THAT I WILL JUST CHILL, SO ANYONE IN HERE HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME, AND WHEN SHOULD I START TAKING IT? NOW OR WAIT UNTIL I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT HARD FOR AT LEAST A FEW MONTHS, THE DOCTOR RECOMMENDS DOING IT NOW, BECAUSE HE SAYS CURRENTLY I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH TEST TO COVER THE HARD WORKING OUT TO BUILD ANYTHING.
    ANYONE IN HERE CAN YOU HELP WITH THIS?
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

PS- I AM 6 2.5" TALL 192, DECENT BODY PHYSIQUE AND WANT TO LOOSE BODY FAT AND GET TO ABOUT A ROUGH 205, IS THIS POSSIBLE HRT GUYS?

ultra150 is offline New Member
    the dosage your doc will give you will not be enough they useaully give you 250mg every 2 weeks thats not enough to see any gains.but you should work out hard when your test levels might go up a little and that could help you have more energy.JMO

UCAA FOOTBALL STAR is offline New Member
    MY DOSAGE IS 2OOMG/WEEK DEPO TEST

HE SAID NORMALLY THEY START YOU AT 100WK BUT I ASKED IF HE WOULD UP THAT, JUST SO I COULD GET SOME ANABOLIC EFFECT

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You may see some gains at 200 mg a week but nothing huge. The nice thing is now you can do "supplemental" cycles to help out and then always go back to your base of 200 mg per week between cycles. You need to make sure you get your liver values taken, your BP checked regularly along with cholesterol, and your prostate examined once a year. As far as the feeling of HRT since obviously you have low test now you should actually feel great with a nice bump in libido for the little lady. Tell your doctor you are very scared of the test aromatizing and you want a script for Arimedex as well. Good luck.

WHAT DOES THE ARIMIDEX DO?
    ALSO, HE GAVE ME ENOUGH 6 10ML 2OOMG CC TEST, AND SOME ARIMIDEX DO YOU KNOW IF INSURANCE WILL COVER ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
    WHEN YOU SAY YOU WILL GAIN A FEW POUNDS BUT NOT ALOT WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ALSO IF I WERE TO EAT LIKE AN ANIMALE FOR THE FIRST 12 WEEKS WOULD THAT BE BENIFICIAL OR NOT REALLY SINCE I WILL BE ON THIS FOR PROBABLY THE REST OF MY LIFE?
    ALSO, IS THE CHANGE SIGNIFICANT FOR HRT PATIENTS, WHEN THE TEST IS USED ON A PERSON? I GUESS I AM WONDERING WHAT IT COULD REALLY DO, DOESN'T SEEM LIKE ANYTHING WOULD CHANGE, OR DOES IT REALLY CHANGE THE PERSON, IF YES, WHY?
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, I THINK I WILL START OFF AT 200 FOR THE FIRST FOUR WEEKS, THEN UP IT TO 300 FOR THE NEXT 4WEEKS, THEN BACK TO 200 AND FROM THERE GO FROM THERE, OR WOULD IT BE MORE WISE TO STICK WITH THE 200MG/WK AS THE DOCTOR HAS ORDERED

I AM 6 2 191
    MY GOAL IS TO HIT CLOSE TO 205, OR LOOSE SOME FAT AND HIT SOLID 200, BUT HERE IS WHAT MY DIET WOULD INCLUDE
    400-500G PROTEIN
    400-500G CARBS
    100G FATS
    FOR THE FIRST 12 WEEKS THEN GO BACK TO MY NORMAL EATING, OR SHOULD I EAT LIKE THIS FOR WHILE?

I GUESS MY MAIN QUESTION, WHEN WILL MY BODY ADJUST TO HAVING THE JUICE IN THE SYSTEM, AND THEREFOR WHEN WILL I STOP GAINING ANYTHING FROM THE JUICE? WOULD IT BE GOOD TO USE SOME PROVIRON WITH THE TEST, OR NOT, I AM A LITTLE LOST BUT WILL BE BACK TO SEE THE DOC SOON TO GET SOME MORE SHIT.

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wait??

first it was tuffstuff asking the question now it's you again?? what is going on!!!!i can't take it anymore

4plates is offline Banned
    i think its the same guy

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes they are the same guy and if there is anymore shit talking going on he (they) will be banned.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    This stupid kid just doesnt get it!?!

OG

Maybe he didn't realize he logged onto his other name.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well unless you apologize and reintroduce yourself with some "real" facts about your stats and goals I will never reply to another one of your post. No one wants personal information but I give people my real experience, goals, and conditioning and expect no less from them.

Your saying you have 6 10 ml 200mg of test that would be 12000 mg of test. thats enough for 2 12 week cycles.

i decided to pick up my friends post, he is too scared that people are going to rip him a new ass and make him feel weird about his newly found syndrome.
    okay he has 6 10ml 200mg test bottles, he isn't going to do anything more that what the doctor has ordered him to do. he was curious if he will gain anything and if he will change physically if he takes this stuff and if he diets right and trains hard for at least the first 12 weeks.
    i don't have an answer for him, so i put his words and tried to make it sound like my own words and problem, just so we could get some answers. He feels a little discomfort that he is about 25 years old and has test related problems, especially since he thought he was okay and fine.
    so hrt guys, is it normal that a doctor will put you on hcg , or hgc whatever it is called. also is the test that he might start taking the depo test going to shrink his already small nuts, or is he going to stay the same?
    thanks for your help, i do appreciate it and that is the truth.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    so your friend uses YOUR pc, seeing as how you "guys" are posting from identical I P addresses???? Try again bro

Well for what you have you could do a test cycle.
    week 1 - 10 500mg to 750mg
    week 1-10 .5 mg armidex ed
    week 13 150mg clomid
    week 14 100 mg clomid
    week 15 50 mg clomid

it would be better if you had some deca or eq to go along with your cycle.

jmo

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Regarding low doses vs high doses...

If you eat well, work out hard and let your body rest, then testosterone at 200 mg per week will certainly cause good, noticable changes in your body. Ask your doctor to give you a longer acting testosterone ester such as Cypionate ; it will hang in your system longer and will build up, opposed to the faster acting test esters that come and go in 2 days.

A lot of people on the board are taking high doses and are aware of the fast gains you can get at high loads of AS (some unlucky ones are also aware of the associated side effects). Many of the same are not aware of the gains you can get at a safer, lower dose. The gains on low doses may not be as quick and as big (25 lbs in 10 weeks), but gaining 16 pounds of muscle in 10 weeks on a low dose test-only cycle is VERY impressive--it turns heads (if you're into that).

200-250 mg per week will also help you lose weight--IF you eat right, workout hard, and rest well.

I did Cyp at 200-250 mg per week and saw reasonable gains (I was not trying to get huge quickly--I just wanted to grow a bit faster than I had been growing and it worked.

Best of luck!

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool TNT is back in the house...

Step aside, boys, we're not talking about cycles here.

Klinefelter's Syndrome, which occurs in about 1 out of 700 male births, is caused by a chromosomal abnormality: an extra X chromosome (XXY instead of the normal XY). It is usually not detected until puberty, which is why Tuffstuff raised the question now.

Since pubertal development is impacted, testosterone is the normal treatment (which, in addition to fostering male development, will help your bone density). The Arimidex has been included in his treatment plan because one of the other symptoms of Klinefelter's is enlargement of the male breasts. No big whoop, and yes - if you have a prescription plan, insurance will cover the treatment.

My advice at this point: follow the prescribed treatment regimen. Since Klinefelter's Syndrome predisposes you to gynecomastia , increasing the testosterone too much will aggravate the gyno. And yes, you will see developmental improvement from the test.

Most important: Keep your doctor in the loop, and feel free to confide in him or her about your fitness/lifting goals - remember that you are protected by physician-patient confidentiality. The reason your treatment will be ongoing is that Klinefelter's puts you at higher risk than normal for sterility, diabetes, chronic lung disease, varicose veins, hypothyroidism, and breast cancer. (Yes, guys do get breast cancer.) Also keep watch on your psyche, because another side effect of Klinefelter's can be antisocial behavior, as well as speech and reading disabilities. If any of these things present themselves - and it's only an if - you want to address them early.

The testosterone alone will make a big difference. If your growth has been impeded by the Klinefelter's, let the test do its thing without compounding it with other AS at this point. You do not need HGC, HGH, or any other growth hormone at this juncture, nor should you self-prescribe test dosages any higher than what you need medically.

Three final suggestions: First, disregard all of the cycle-oriented advice you have read in this thread. That type of advice is for guys who have normal development, and most of what you have read here was written by dudes who have never even heard of Klinefelter's, let alone experienced it. Second, read some of the posts on HRT and hypogonadism on the Over 30 Forum - while Klinefelter's is different, there are many similarities in the treatment regimen. Finally, become a proactive patient - read all you can about Klinefelter's by doing a search on any standard search engine (like Yahoo) - the more unusual the condition, the more people tend to become expert in their own treatment plan. The first thing you'll find is that you are not alone, and that what you have is treatable.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

good post TNT

i didn't mean to come off like a jerk, but everyone on this board is supossed to be honest w/ one another and i just felt like this guy was wasting the time of some very good people here.

Thank you TNT

I am a little nervous to take the test, a reason, is because i just have messed around with test in the past, but never thought i would need it for the rest of my life.
    i took 300mg of sten, and it made my nipples go crazy and hurt bad, the doctor told me to chill and things would be better as the continuous cycle goes on for the rest of my life.

He also told me that i would loose the gyno looks on my pecks, just need to take the test for a long period of time. I have depo test cypionate .

So, what will happen to me TNT, what do you think will happen to my personality traits and my enthusiasm? i just got a job as a server and it is in a high class resturant, is my memory going to get better, will i have a higher self esteem, and be more prompted to social circumstances?

thanks for your help again

TNT

Take the test.

It doesn't matter whether you have cycled in the past; doing test on a cycle and doing test for medical reasons are two different things - like a comparison between apples and moon rocks. If you have cycled in the past, whether on test or any other AS, the effects of that are over. Now you're ready to get down to the real reason you should take test.

Obviously, leave the sten alone. Gyno can be a side effect of test, but it usually happens in cycle-related (meaning large) doses, not on therapeutic dosages. Even then, most guys who cycle AS will never get gyno, but the fear of it is so great that they do Nolva or Arimidex whether they need it or not. And usually they don't need it.

As your development continues, with the Klinefelter's corrected by the test, you will, in fact, lose the gyno - that comes with further maturation, which was hindered without the test. The test you are using, Depo-Testosterone , is the cadillac of testosterone - manufactured by Upjohn/Pharmacia under FDA-approved standards, and better than any of the crap guys bring back from Mexico or import from Europe.

What will happen to your personality traits? My guess is that they will improve. The Klinefelter's has stunted not only your physical development, but also your personality traits insofar as your lack of physical growth has a natural, and expected, psychological effect. Improve the physical development, and your mental satisfaction will automatically improve.

As for the higher self-esteem, you can have it right now. I hate to suggest something as naive as self-affirmation, but it works - begin to accept the fact now that you are already taking steps to correct your situation - that's half the battle. Think of Al Franken doing his weirded-out recovery character on Saturday Night Live, looking in the mirror and saying to himself, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and people like me!" Then laugh your ass off at the absurdity of it and realize that it does actually work - if you want people to think better of you, begin by thinking better of yourself.

Again, my most important suggestion - tap into some of the Internet forums on Klinefelter's, including the peer support groups. Stay away from the ones where people wallow - you don't need that kind of shit - and focus on the ones where people are proactive and doing something about it. Your frame of mind will begin to improve along with your body - it may not happen overnight, but it will be an ongoing process, and it will happen.

TNT is full of life, man thanks for all of your help, so basically, i just need to be on a steady diet, not any crazy kind like I would normally be on if I were doing a cycle right?

I am thinking still that if I hit the gym hard, hit the diet well, cardio, I will gain something from the depo test, there is a reason I will be taking it, I want to gain 10lbs, do you think that is legitament?

So, I am excited about this whole new level, but I am just a little different about what will really change, I am going into it with a healthy and good attitude, I already am very outgoing, meet tons of ladies, but at times, people tell me I have a really bad condensending attitude.
    I get depressed easily and upset at times too, but mainly depressed, and tired as a mug.

So, what do you think would be best, I want to hit the weight room, I want to take full advantage of these first three months, I know there isn't much test that will be floating in my body, but the little that there is, will mean alot I am thinking. Ther eis a reason my brothers are all pretty well stacked except one, and I.

I have read several sites and am still searching, but I like talking to someone who has some of the same interests and one of which would be AS, there is a reason you are on here as well.
    WEll, I get very hard and very sensitive nipples when i last juiced and when i took the sten, if I get those same side effects would it be good to take some proviron , or get a script for some estrogen blocker?
    my doc told me that it will go away, and he thought that was a good stimulant to help get rid of the gyno. is this true?

TNT. you are very helpful and thank you again

newKlinefelterGuy is offline New Member
    Wow, it sounds like TNT knows his shit

I bet if you take the juice even at 200mg wk for the first three months you will gain, but after that your body will be used to it and nothing more will change. So, anyway, i would love to hear more from someone who knows more about this though, since i am going thru it too

TNT

Cool Okay, kids, time for some homework...

Okay, campers, take good notes . . . There will be a quiz at the end of this lesson. So click on these links three times, and you'll be back in Kansas . . .

American Association for Klinfelter Syndrome

Klinefelter Syndrome & Associates

And a shitload of other great links on KS, including support groups.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    tnt, you are my hero haha
    that is a rediculous amount of information, i know where i'm goin w/ questions haha
    good shit
    :Also:
    i was lookin at your planned diet and i have no clue how you would hope to lose fat on that diet.
    400 g of protein a day is max for real - 1.5-2g/day

it seems like the whole diet is inflated, how the hell r u gonna eat all that in one day bro? i couldn't eat all that if i smoked 10 blunts a day!
    listen to ALL of tnt's advice and read aobut the eats, check out the nutrition forum. diet is alot of the game.

Good luck and keep us posted.
    Del

PS : i'm not real familiar with exactly how armidex works so i'm not even gonna try, but, if u want to know what it does read in the drug profiles and search threads on armidex.

anyone with any stories related to klinefelter's syndrome?

TNT

Actually . . .

Originally posted by newKlinefelterGuy
    anyone with any stories related to klinefelter's syndrome?
    To tell you the truth, NKG, I think you're the first guy we've seen here with Klinefelter - at least openly.

There are several members who have low test levels due to hypogonadism or delayed puberty; most have posted on teh Over 30 Forum, where therapeutic test use is discussed more than in the otehr forums. But as for KS, you just might be the first on A.R.

simplyhuge is offline New Member
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=52276

can u guys do me a favor and check out this post, its mine and i need help thanks.

Thread Information