Thread: ** Products

john004 is offline Associate Member

** Products

Thinking about ordering a couple things, curious what everyone thinks about the ** Products. Just trying to get opinions. I know there is deca , sustanon , winny.. do they make any eq? Thanks everyone.

Kullman is offline Member
    I personally would never use his products. I use a few vet products and I stick with Humangrade gear.

Kull

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes they do...200mg/ml. They also make orals such as anadrol , dianabol , anavar , winstrol , clomid and a sub-lingual primobolan . I'm currently using ** durabolin and dbol along with some russian sust. I plan on running directly into a cutting stack which will be all ** products, EQ/prop/winny/T3/super clen . I'm only 1.5 weeksin but the dbol is starting to show some nice pumps and fullness (50mg tabs).

I should add that my reasons for using his these products exclusivly are price, availability and reliability of source.....theoretically speaking of course

nymattyk is offline Member

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    The only stuff I will ever use from him is his GH and tabs! That is it!

this is why i was very interested in his products, thier price. I am a full time college student and im always looking for the cheap way out, but in the same respect im not trying to get myself hurt with bad products.

verdeda is offline Junior Member
    I`ve done three cycles with his products. The last sust, deca , dbol , I have had excellent gains. Some of his injectables are slightly more painful than others, but I think that is due to the perservative compounds he uses. Overall he is definitely worth the time and money. Do a search on some of the other boards out there, his products are everywhere. Hope this helps.

would love to get some more opinions, also curious why the ** Products are called acceptable counterfeits? Im planning on using the sustanon , and d-bol, maybe the 50mg tabs as well.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I'm running his 50mg winny tabs and let me tell you that they are awesome. No shit!!! Take one a day. I usually break them with my teeth before I wash it down with a shake.

does ** make a deca thats more than 150mg, because thats all i can find on my pricelist? If not has anyone tried and had good luck with the 150mg?

verdeda is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by john004
    does ** make a deca thats more than 150mg, because thats all i can find on my pricelist? If not has anyone tried and had good luck with the 150mg?
    He has the deca 300, you need to e-mail him frequently for he is updating his lists.

Thread Information