DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member

New to the Board! Whats up?

Well, im a newbie. My name is Matt, im from northern NJ and ill be 20 in March. Im 6'1 inches tall. Ive been working out for about 7 months now, when i started i was 203, pretty chunky if you know what i mean. Now i am down to 182 pretty steadily. I have only been eating right for the past 2 and a half/3months. So i basically lost a lot of my fat. I am still a lil filled with baby fat around my chest and stomach, not tooo bad at all though, i am happy with my early results, but i think its time for me to hit the juice. i want that big sized look, with a little bit of cut to go along with it. I am not sure what to do, but i was going to start out with deca , then go natural for 2 - 3 months after my first cycle, then stack a cycle of deca and d-bols. What is your advice and what do you think i should do, remember i am a beginner to this. Anyway, sorry for the long thread, thanks in advance for the info i hope to get.
    Matt

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You just recently got your diet down pat. Wait another 2 years and eat right and train hard. I know that's not what you want to hear but that is what you should do. Building a base and mastering your diet and training are a must before juice. Trust me, you'll thank me in the end.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Welcome , Matt. I agree w/arthurb, you definitely need more training experience under your belt before you juice. Just worry about busting your ass in the gym, and eating right, and do tons of research so that when the time comes, you'll be ready and know what you're getting yourself into.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro!!!

Boston is offline Associate Member

Talking

They are right Diesel... Get a better base first. You'll get a lot more out of the juice. If you've only been working out for 7 months, you've barely scratched the surface of what you can do naturally. You'd be supprise what you can do, especially in the first couple of years of lifting and eating good. Keep up the good work and be patient. Shit man your only 20! You've got it made!

Shredz is offline Respected Member

Welcome

It is good to see that you have started training and plan to make a big change not only in yourself but in your lifestlye ..you are choosing the right way of life. Eating healthy and training that is.

About the juice..relax..there is no rush..I know it seems like it.. but you are only 20..test is already flowing through you veins. Stay here a while do some research..read some old posts..and learn..you will see that you have many years of good natural growing left. Then and only then when you peak..you make that big decision.

enjoy and welcome to AR.

nymattyk is offline Member
    welcome to the board.......and take their advice as far as waiting. hang around, do some research and ask questions and when youre ready for AS we will be able to help you

Rusty is offline New Member
    You need to add a little bodyfat to get mass. Eat complex Carbs like Oats,Yams, and Wheat Bread. Go to diet section.

marx is offline Member
    Welcome to the board bro. It's hard to wait it out and train naturally for a while but you will be glad you did in the long run...

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    here's a warm welcome from a fello new guy...

Mike Guest
    welcome to the board brother

CYCLEON Guest
    Nice to have ya!

DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member
    Damn, i guess i will take your advice since EVERYONE said the same thing ... Ill give old natural a whirl for a couple more months and keep my strict ass diet up. Thanks for the info, really do appreciate it, Matt

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board bro.
    I think that you are the first person that actually listened to what we said without arguing about it.

GO on strick diet (get cut), get lots of proteine (get mass), workout hard (you will enjoy), then you will get big and you will be satisfied. Have fun and enjoy while you are doing it.

If you need more help, we are here to help you.

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the board, dude !!

Boston is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Originally posted by GenuinePL
    ...I think that you are the first person that actually listened to what we said without arguing about it...
    It's nice to know that there are actually 20 yr. olds out there that will listen to their elders!

Thread Information