Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Fvck this is pissing me off...................put some god damn effort into it man...............hit the fvcking weights like you mean it, eat like an IFBB pro, do abs & cardio everyday & you will have that tiny body in no time. Jesus fvcking christ, quit being so weak minded............I can't believe how defeated you are over this.........

Come back when you put your big boy pants on & are ready to build a big boy body.........................But get your fvcking mind right first.............
    Last edited by The Bear 79; 02-08-2013 at 11:01 AM.

Bloodhoun116 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Fvck this is pissing me off...................put some god damn effort into it man...............hit the fvcking weights like you mean it, eat like an IFBB pro, do abs & cardio everyday & you will have that tiny body in no time. Jesus fvcking christ, quit being so weak minded............I can't believe how defeated you are over this.........

Come back when you put your big boy pants on & are ready to build a big boy body.........................But get your fvcking mind right first.............
    Okay, thats what i'll do then. i know its going to take a f*ckload of a lot longer and a lot more training to get what i want, then i guess i'll have to just deal with it. Im gonna prove you guys wrong and show u i dont need gear to achieve what i want. I'll prove my worth to you guys one way or another and earn your respect since i dont have it now. But i will. and ill be stopping in and updating you guys with my progress and diet , macros, training and pics throughout my journey to my dream physique. Mark my words

That's better..................hit it hard killer...........& don't let up..........

dylan111557 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhoun116 View Post
    You bastard.. You take that back. No one talks down on the God, nobody
    He's not God? He's a kid who took 4-5 cycles and some DNP . But anyways, like the other guys said, your cycle is more advanced than a beginner cycle. This doesn't mean you will get advanced gains or anything, it just means you will be shut down harder and have a harder time to recover.

xerxes333 is offline New Member
    Even though I think Bloodhoun is trollin Im curious I'll bite, you said you have been working out for three years and you have your macros "down pat". If that is the case, I have a few questions:
    • what is your current routine and how long have you been on it
    • what was your last routine and how long where you on it
    • what is your macro split
    • what is your diet (specifically times and amounts of macros)
    • how long have you been on this diet
    • what was your previous diet cycle and how long where you on it
    • what are your calculated 1RM (bench, dead, squat)
    • how have your 1RM increased over the past year (specifically)
    • when was the last time you had blood work done and what were the results

These are all questions you should be able to come up with pretty easily

C'mon Gents. he's made a turn for the better..............just let it drop & let him get on with his current plan.

No need to kick a dead dog.............

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xerxes333
    Even though I think Bloodhoun is trollin Im curious I'll bite, you said you have been working out for three years and you have your macros "down pat". If that is the case, I have a few questions:
    [*]what is your current routine and how long have you been on it[*]what was your last routine and how long where you on it[*]what is your macro split[*]what is your diet (specifically times and amounts of macros)[*]how long have you been on this diet[*]what was your previous diet cycle and how long where you on it[*]what are your calculated 1RM (bench, dead, squat)[*]how have your 1RM increased over the past year (specifically)[*]when was the last time you had blood work done and what were the results

These are all questions you should be able to come up with pretty easily
    Take a step back my brother. He's now coming
    To the realization that he was dead wrong. Let's give him a second chance here now and begin to teach him what he needs to know. Let's not bash him and prove he is stupid. Let whoever is willing to help him start fresh, because it seems from his most recent posts that he is now ready to begin. He is admitting he had the wrong idea and wants to start over.

Hell, he's taken a verbal assault from all angles and is still here. Now let's see what he's really made of. For some odd reason, I'm rooting for him now. It's not easy to admit you know nothing and it seems he is doing this now.

bloodhound, if there is anything I can do to help, I'd be glad to. Let me know

>Good luck

C'mon Gents. he's made a turn for the better..............just let it drop & let him get on with his current plan.

No need to kick a dead dog.............
    Was typing my message before i saw this... Bear, you are a good man. Stern, but good...

>Good luck

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Then you have no idea what beast is..............my leg weighs more than he ever did.

You have a weak mind, a 5 year old could achieve that body. If you think your hopes & dreams have been shot down because you can't use steroids........................you have a VERY weak mind.........
    hahah that is an awesome comment
    i had to read it like 3 times

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Take a step back my brother. He's now coming
    To the realization that he was dead wrong. Let's give him a second chance here now and begin to teach him what he needs to know. Let's not bash him and prove he is stupid. Let whoever is willing to help him start fresh, because it seems from his most recent posts that he is now ready to begin. He is admitting he had the wrong idea and wants to start over.

Hell, he's taken a verbal assault from all angles and is still here. Now let's see what he's really made of. For some odd reason, I'm rooting for him now. It's not easy to admit you know nothing and it seems he is doing this now.

bloodhound, if there is anything I can do to help, I'd be glad to. Let me know

>Good luck
    Hey I actually do need a little help. What is a good bulking diet for me to do which is fairly cheap because Im a college student and now that i spent a ton of money on this gear that im not gonna use anymore....., im in need of some cheap yet nutritional food that i can use for my diet and still build lean muscle mass. No more mass gainers as someone had told me recently that they do nothing but make you fat. Ive heard that oats red beans and white rice and grilled chicken breast is good but are there any others?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhoun116

Hey I actually do need a little help. What is a good bulking diet for me to do which is fairly cheap because Im a college student and now that i spent a ton of money on this gear that im not gonna use anymore....., im in need of some cheap yet nutritional food that i can use for my diet and still build lean muscle mass. No more mass gainers as someone had told me recently that they do nothing but make you fat. Ive heard that oats red beans and white rice and grilled chicken breast is good but are there any others?
    Yes you're on the right track. Those are great choices and I'll throw you some good other food ideas. Keep in mind that when bulking, you will gain some fat, especially if you choose to do it quickly.

Proteins that are good and fairly cheap:
    Chicken legs (skin removed will yield less fat)
    Eggs ( whites only will yield less fat but it gets expensive throwing away half the protein)
    Tuna ( I like flaked white in water.. 32g protein in a can and only 2$)
    Fish ( sole is lean and cheap, tilapia is not to exp too)
    Extra lean Ground beef ( dirt cheap and high protein)
    Soy
    Nuts ( high in fat, but healthy )
    Milk ( sugar content is questionable, but
    I drink it)

Carbs are your friend for bulking. Many will argue, and some will even say they are more effective for building muscle that protein.

Potato
    Sweet potato
    Oats ( rolled or steel cut )
    Whole wheat or white pasta
    Rice
    Quinoa

A single shake of regular whey protein and milk with oats is a good additive to up the cals. My version of this is 740 Cals like 80 carbs an 60 protein if I remember right

>Good luck

Yes you're on the right track. Those are great choices and I'll throw you some good other food ideas. Keep in mind that when bulking, you will gain some fat, especially if you choose to do it quickly.

Proteins that are good and fairly cheap:
    Chicken legs (skin removed will yield less fat)
    Eggs ( whites only will yield less fat but it gets expensive throwing away half the protein)
    Tuna ( I like flaked white in water.. 32g protein in a can and only 2$)
    Fish ( sole is lean and cheap, tilapia is not to exp too)
    Extra lean Ground beef ( dirt cheap and high protein)
    Soy
    Nuts ( high in fat, but healthy )
    Milk ( sugar content is questionable, but
    I drink it)

Carbs are your friend for bulking. Many will argue, and some will even say they are more effective for building muscle that protein.

Potato
    Sweet potato
    Oats ( rolled or steel cut )
    Whole wheat or white pasta
    Rice
    Quinoa

A single shake of regular whey protein and milk with oats is a good additive to up the cals. My version of this is 740 Cals like 80 carbs an 60 protein if I remember right

>Good luck
    Alright cool thanks. I work at target too so i can get a %15 discount on the food and im pretty sure we have all of the things u listed except for the protein shake. But i guess i could pick that up at gnc. I usually use six star whey protein plus but my friends told me to use creatine for bulking so im not sure if i should use that and whey protein or one or the other

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhoun116

Alright cool thanks. I work at target too so i can get a %15 discount on the food and im pretty sure we have all of the things u listed except for the protein shake. But i guess i could pick that up at gnc. I usually use six star whey protein plus but my friends told me to use creatine for bulking so im not sure if i should use that and whey protein or one or the other
    Gnc has a good cheap whey called maximum whey. I wouldn't waste extra money on expensive name brands. If your gonna use creatine, there is a good cheap one by "all-max" which is 100% creatine monohydrate. Only use monohydrate. It's the best creatine IMO. You don't need it but it will add mass. It's mostly water retention IMO, so you can skip creatine if you want.

>Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhoun116 View Post
    lololol what dude. idk why everyone hates him so much #soconfused
    bc this sint the misc. Over there people worship his aesthetics. Here he is seen as another idiot who used too much too young and paid the price.

That damn dog is taking a relentless beating.............

That damn dog is taking a relentless beating.............
    I know :/

Gnc has a good cheap whey called maximum whey. I wouldn't waste extra money on expensive name brands. If your gonna use creatine, there is a good cheap one by "all-max" which is 100% creatine monohydrate. Only use monohydrate. It's the best creatine IMO. You don't need it but it will add mass. It's mostly water retention IMO, so you can skip creatine if you want.

>Good luck
    alright straight man thanks. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted

Pay now attention to the recurring bull sh!t, you're beyond that now, keep your head up killer & stay in steady, unwavering motion towards your target.......................you'll get there.

And KEEP YOUR FVCKING HEAD RIGHT!!!....................lol

Pay now attention to the recurring bull sh!t, you're beyond that now, keep your head up killer & stay in steady, unwavering motion towards your target.......................you'll get there.

^^^^ this

Lol will do, will do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information