Thread: Clomid Question

Terinox is offline The One & Only

Clomid Question

Alright, my friend and I were talking about this today, and still I can't really decide.

The main, general way of taking it, is 300mg(1)/100mg(10)/50mg(10), and this is what I have planned to do. It would take 21 days to run it like that. My friend however, was thinking of doing something like, 300mg(1)/50mg(till finished) or something like that, he said he thinks it's better to take it for much longer or something. I said, the most popular way is to just do it original way. What are your thoughts?! Are there any main difference in which would help recover nat. test faster? I have exactly 36 pills, as does my friend.

Thnx,
    T.

G-S Guest
    It all depends on what works for you. It's taken me some time to figure out what works best for me, and after some tweeking, I now run post cycle therapy something similar to this -

Clomid 100mg ED for 21 days
    Nolvadex 20mg ED for 14 days
    Arimidex .25mg ED for 28 days

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Clomid

You original plan looks good. I personally use 300mg the first 2 days, 200mg the third day and then 100mg for 10 days and 50 mg till day 21.

thebrain is offline New Member
    how long should you wait before taking your cycle of clomid after a cycle of fina.....i have heard 3 days and i have heard 2 weeks can anybody clear that up

Originally posted by thebrain
    how long should you wait before taking your cycle of clomid after a cycle of fina.....i have heard 3 days and i have heard 2 weeks can anybody clear that up
    If its just fina, then its 2-3 days. If your running other anabolics along with the fina, it could be different.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    it depends on the half lifes of the AAS you are using most oils it is 2 - 3 weeks but if you were using something like test prop you could start it sooner.Research the half lifes of what you are using and you should be able to plan your clomid therapy accordingly

Thread Information