POSH is offline Member

any gyno-coligists out there??

Hey guys, just wanted to ask the gyno experts a gyno question, but please bear with me, while I explain.

MY STORY:
    last cycle to test and fina I started getting gyno symptoms. I got a small pea size lump under each nipple, and they were slightly puffy. I got off the cycle and ran 20 mg. nolvadex every day. A few weeks later, the lump size reduced to almost nothing. Now I am about seven weeks into my new cycle.
    I was running just 400 mg.test the first couple weeks and have added 25 mg. dbol ed. into the equation for the past three weeks.
    For the past few week my nipples have been puffier than before and the lumps have gotten larger. You cant really tell when I have my shirt off, except if I stretch my arm behind my head, there is a slight "mass" behind my nipple, where it should lay flat. I know this is gyno, but not to sound stupid, but if this is gyno, I can deal with it.............
    I also started taking 1cc of liquidex every other day from g**r*its.com so hopefully it doesn't get any worse.
    MY QUESTION*************************************
    What I need to know from you guys or guys that have/have had gyno is when will it get really bad. I have searched my ass off and can not find this answer. I am going to be taking nolvadex, liquid clomid, and liquidex post cycle for at least two months. When I go off the juice, will my estrogen get out of control and will I start growing tits. Also, is there a better choice than liquidex that I can order online to help with my cycle and post cycle. Please pm me with any answers to that question. Basically I have gyno, its not that bad, Will it get really bad, if so how can I stop it better than I am planning too now. Thank you for your help and sorry this post was so long.

POSH
    Last edited by POSH; 05-12-2003 at 01:18 AM.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Sounds to me like your cycle is a bit of a mess - I'd post that too for comments.

Bud, you are prone to gyno. Continue taking the liquidex and take 20mg of nolvadex until the symptoms subside then, I suggest, you take 10mg - 20mg per day throughout your cycle and for three weeks afterwards.

POSH is offline Member
    As far as my cycle goes, I personally don't think it is a mess.

1-15 400mg. test
    4-10 25mg. dol ed
    10-15 75 mg. fina eod.
    clomid and nolvadex post cycle.

I like to start stacking at 4 weeks, so I have the test completely introduced into my system. If that is what you meant by messed up. But hey, I definately don't know everything and am open to suggestions, so please clarify why it is messed up please.......thank you for your concern.

POSH is offline Member
    I just reread my original post and I can see how I portrayed my cycle as being messy, like I just decided to throw some dbol in the mix. But if you have any suggestions please give.

And if there is anybody currently dealing with similiar gyno, please post.
    Thanks

thinkin big is offline Junior Member
    i have gyno symptons and areinterested int he answers you receive.. I have a little lump under my right nipple...I went to the dr..and he was no help...i am goign to get a sonagram tomorrow... I have been running 40 to 60 mg of nolvadex for the last 2 weeks and the lump has gotten smaller.....

I plan on staying on for a few more week..but droppin down to 20mg a day...

I dont know the answer to your ques POSh but I would like toknow one thing form you .

when you started your next cycle wwre you running Nolvadex form the start ? did you still see sypmtons with the novvadex ?

reason I ask is that this has scared me away form doing any type of test again ...but if running Nolvadex form the start will prevent it then i will do test..

POSH is offline Member
    On this cycle, I haven't been running nolvadex at all. I am going to wait until the last month because I only have a little left. I am more concerned when my test levels start dropping at the end of my cycle than right now while they are pretty much level.
    I have had to abruptly stop my past 2 cycles around 5 weeks in because I got freaked out by the lumps. This cycle I said fuck it if I get it bad, I will get surgery. I wasted alot of money, and didn't get very good gains because for some reason at around 6 weeks I really start to grow. I have gained about 14 pounds now 7 weeks into my cycle and am happy with the liquidex.
    This time, I didn't want to hinder my gains with nolvadex and in my area it is fairly pricey to get.
    I went to a plastic surgeon a few weeks ago and he said that I have gyno and the biggest concern I should have with surgery (other than the 5k he wanted to do it) is that there was a great possibility that after my nipples were likely to be concave. Also I couldn't gurantee that the gyno wasn't going to come back. Now either that is just the way it is or he doesn't know how to do the surgery. I don't know.
    Pretty much I am unsure about running nolva all of the way through.
    Thanks for your post.
    POSH

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    why the hell would you start running more androgens if you already have symptoms of gyno?if you dont want permanent gyno stop taking the drugs.save your drugs for your next cycle and run arimidex througout.trust me you dont want gyno even if its only noticible to you.and yes it will get worse and continue to grow when you discontinue use,unless you take clomid and hcg .i would also take arimidex post cycle. good luck

POSH is offline Member
    bump for more answers

POSH is offline Member
    bump!!!!!!!!!!!

POSH is offline Member
    bump

POSH is offline Member
    anyone???

POSH is offline Member
    okay 200 views and no posts. Does anybody know about this?

GETTINBIGGER is offline Junior Member
    Dude I currently am going through gyno shit right now. Buy yourslef some more damn nolva. You said earlier you had gyno probs the last 2 cycles right?? Why would you then start the cycle and not have the protection you need.I had a lump developing and took 80mg nolva day1, and 60 mg for the last 3 days. I will continue at 20 for 1 week and then 10mg through the clomid as well as .5mg liquidex. The lump is pretty much gone after the 80mgx1, and 40x3 days.

NOLVA IS A HELL OF A LOT CHEAPER AND LESS BULLSHIT TO DEAL WITH THAN GYNO SURGERY. iTS ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE. IF THE DOCTOR TOLD you your nip would be concave don't you think it would be even worse when the lump is 2-3 times the size. Granted I am a rook and made a few mistakes but dude you know what you need to do.

Buy some more nolva or save the money for a bra.

POSH is offline Member
    Thanks bro, I finally got a response!! Going to order some liquid nolva right now. Thanks!

POSH is offline Member
    I already knew about the nolva, and I am taking what I have right now, just want to hear some more "gyno going from bad to horrible stories". Also, has anyone ordered the liquinolva from pure P labs?? I am thinking about it, just wanted to get some opinions.

Thread Information