Thread: non stop cycle

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

non stop cycle

Yo I was just wondering, one of my best freinds I grew up with is fuckin out of control saucin....I mean i do but I try to do it in a controlled manner..He has not come of since april 2000. So its been over 3 years now...I know hes got to be really fucked up....Although he is fuckin huge (5'10 245 ripped beyond belief) I was wondering how bad it is for him and how long he basically has to live...Because he drinks like a mother fucker to...I figured by this point hes body can not even produce its own test, but im not to sure...If anyones got some really good info let me hear it because i want to know...All my boyz even say hes the first one to go out of all of us...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The drinking isn't helping, he's not using any 17aa's is he? How old was he when he started?

JohnnyB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Does he stay on high dosages year round? How old is he? What AAS does he use? How is his diet? Does he go to the doctor for check ups? Does his family have heart, liver, or other genetic problems? Does he take liver protectants? There is really no way for us to determine the damage done (if any) or how long he has to live? Being on all the time does not necessarily mean he will have any long term effects. It is something he needs to see a doctor about to determine his current health and the future actions he needs to take to stay healthy.

He just turned 24 around 2 weeks ago...Clembutorals, d bol, winny, are the 17aa's i know he does for a fact, he is trying to get his hands on var too..But I know he for a fact is doin (god knows how much) test, fina, eq, and winny right now....When i say he is out of control i mean he is completely out of control...He has no ambitions to do anything (all he does is bounce) but he refuses to go to the doctor, he actually O D on Ghb about a month ago. but nothin happened from it. All my freinds thought he would learn but that was a neggative... And he doesnt take any liver protectants....ANd most edjucated people have the cycles all plotted, with him it is what ever he gets his hands on he does....Im goin to say he spent around 30k on his body in the since april 2000 *no lie...His uncle is an retired pro body builder so he thinks he himself is inficable....I mean he has turned into a different person...Not to mention he got his girlfreind to do winny which i find funny as hell...But i have seen a huge change in his personality since starting the shit...IT cant be good for him, and he has never takin anti estragins...any more infor greatly appreatiated...Shout out to Johny b for always keepin it real on this thing.....

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ...... tell your friend hes a retard !

Man u think I havent told him that....

Thread Information