Buff2def is offline New Member

Question Atlanta......Looking for good gym!!

Bros,

Just about to relocate from LA to Atlanta and need a good gym. I would love to be close to familiy so im reaching out to you guys for some gyms that you all attend or can recommend. Comps coming up in Aug and I can't afford to miss a beat!

Buff!

The Butcher is offline Member
    Where are you going to be in ATL. It's a big city. I used to train at Powerhouse Gym on PeachTree Industrial (I think it was technically Duluth). Most of the Powerhouses up in the North part of town are good. Main Event Fitness is a pretty good gym closer to the 75 N/285 Loop area. I think Goldberg of the WWE is one of the owners. I don't live there anymore, but I miss my Powerhouse!!!

Buff2def is offline New Member
    Thats cool....
    It's looking like i'm going to be in the buckhead or midtown area. I dont know if its a rumor or not but someone told me that powerhouse is now owned by LA Fitness. This maybe just a rumor!

I will make a note of those two. I'm willing to travel if I have to. I'm sure the traffic can't be any worst then LA.

Buff!

CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member
    Im about an hour away from Atlanta. Are u in to powerlifing? If so Kennesaw is the place to be. Its a small gym owned and operated by a man named Jon Grove. Best powerlifter i have ever met. Let me know if ur into pwoerlifitng and i will see what i can do. CHSDOG55

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    Can't go wrong with a Gold's. Like the Butcher said ATL is a big ass town. Midtown has a lot of gym's and alot of pretty woman in the gym. So look around and ask the gym for a month pass before you sign up, this ensures that you will like the facility and it's location, because the traffic in the ATL is a bitch

WoofATL is offline New Member
    Well, in the Buckhead/Midtown area ya can't beat LA Fitness at Ansley Mall. Serious lifters and good weights and equipment.

Thread Information