Thread: prami vs caber?

rage-lifter26 is offline New Member

prami vs caber?

Been trying to plan my next cycle involving decca and trying to figure out supporting gear. I was thinking
    500mg test e wk1-14
    400mg deca wk 1-12
    .25 - .5adex eod
    nolva 40/20/20/20/20 clomid 70/35/35/35 wk14-19
    The problem im having is deciding between caber or prami? With this i have yet to find a reliable source for caber but this cycle is being planned for march or April as of right now. Been researching all night and would like some opinions!
    Trying to make sure i don't experience decca Dick while on cycle and heard caber can be ran thru pct to even combat symptoms. Can this be done with prami?

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    You can control your prolactin levels with the very same compounds you use to control your estrogen levels.

Research the long feedback mechanism.

stevelifts is offline Junior Member
    Very true that estrogen management is at the core of the entire issue. That being said things can get wacky and I think its a good idea to have prami on hand just in case that happens. (i prefer it over caber for many reasons- ease of availability being just one).

This cycle would be my third and curious how it looks? A friend feels i should up the test to 600-750mg think that is wise? I figured third cycle keep it simpler?

I'd say it depends on your goal(s). If you're doing it just for vanity, keep it at low doses for as long as a low dose still works for you. If you're going to compete & use your body to make money, then that's usually an entirely different level of cycling.

Allaaro is offline Associate Member
    I'd go for caber. Low dosages are great for helping sides and many different benefits with it. Never tried prami though.

You should start your PCT on week 16. Your last shot's on week 14 and you need a couple of weeks for the Test ester to work out of your system. I did prami and it didn't seem to work for me. I messed myself up on my second Tren cycle. I suffered from anorgasmia. I controlled my estrogen using AI but the sides still hit me. I would go with caber.

Planning on competing in the future and would just running prami be sufficient then? Keeping adex on hand? Or opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You should start your PCT on week 16. Your last shot's on week 14 and you need a couple of weeks for the Test ester to work out of your system. I did prami and it didn't seem to work for me. I messed myself up on my second Tren cycle. I suffered from anorgasmia. I controlled my estrogen using AI but the sides still hit me. I would go with caber.
    Typo i realized that afterwards. Yes pct would start 2 weeks after last pin.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-lifter26 View Post
    Planning on competing in the future and would just running prami be sufficient then? Keeping adex on hand? Or opposite?
    Opposite.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-lifter26 View Post
    Prami sucks man. Makes me feel like I have the flu, kills my appetite, doesn't seem to work for me. Get some caber. I love running it. Currently doing a gram of NPP and having no problems at all with the caber twice a week.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Prami sucks man. Makes me feel like I have the flu, kills my appetite, doesn't seem to work for me. Get some caber. I love running it. Currently doing a gram of NPP and having no problems at all with the caber twice a week.
    Thread jack...hows the leg and hows the AI treating you there big feller?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Thread jack...hows the leg and hows the AI treating you there big feller?
    Feels like I never broke it, however, from the first 3 weeks of limping around, I developed a bitchin cyatic nerve problem down my glute and leg. I'm sure some dead lifting will sort that out, plus I've got a physio on the job too. On the AI front, my old training partner came back yesterday from a 4 month trip and can't believe how much water I've lost. When I told him about the BP drop he asked me why I hadn't done the AI thing before....

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    I didnt run any of them
    But through my research i read that
    CAber is definitely better
    Prami makes u sick and feel tired ( a friend of mine tried it with npp although npp was small
    Dose) but he ran caber in the next cycle including 19nors and he got no side like deca dick or any other sides except night swests and insomnia...
    I wouls go with caber
    Try to find pharma grade and stay away from generic
    Make a log when u start cucle with weekly update please
    Im interested in that cycle as well

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    Prami sucks it knocks some guys out so hard its ridiculous like they can't stay awake. I hate to see you guys without a way to get cabsr. For the anti progs it is definafely the choice.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Prami is harsh with drowsiness and knocking you out i do agree with valk, i usually wake up not knowing where the hell i am. I have never tried caber i cant speak on that. I have read it his a LONG half life so i may invest in that next time round.

I will check my source later about caber and see what happens. Thanks for the advice everyone and i plan on opening a thread once i start the cycle. But like i said trying to hold off till march, planning on attending the Arnold classic and dropping some bf that i have gained over last 2 cycles

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie View Post
    Prami sucks it knocks some guys out so hard its ridiculous like they can't stay awake. I hate to see you guys without a way to get cabsr. For the anti progs it is definafely the choice.
    lol.........Did some guy fall asleep on you after a dose of Prami Valkyrie?

Please don't be offended................just trying to warm up to the new girl.

Welcome.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I prefer to keep prami on hand.
    Take right before bed. Its important to ramp up dosage. Start at .25mg work up to a max of 1mg. Most times .5mg works great
    If you are addressing prolactin related sexual sides prami is definitely a better choice. It has a more pronounced effect on the d3 receptor than caber. D3 receptor is essential to libido and male sexual function.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I prefer to keep prami on hand.
    Take right before bed. Its important to ramp up dosage. Start at .25mg work up to a max of 1mg. Most times .5mg works great
    If you are addressing prolactin related sexual sides prami is definitely a better choice. It has a more pronounced effect on the d3 receptor than caber. D3 receptor is essential to libido and male sexual function.
    Is prami or caber only run for during the cycle? Or after cycle, if so how long for also?

Blog Entries
    I have prami on hand because I bought it and it sucked so bad I still have it. Finally found another caber source and all is well. Like Valkyrie is saying, a hard on isn't worth much when your knocked out and sick... For sex I like Test/Tren /Masteron /Proviron /caber. I'm good for 4-6 times a day on that mix!!!
    Last edited by The Titan99; 01-18-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boz View Post
    Is prami or caber only run for during the cycle? Or after cycle, if so how long for also?
    during cycle if needed, sort of like the AI.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I pick prami. take it pre-bed and if anything you may sleep better. 0.25-0.5mg is gtg.
    also prami is easy to find and can hold in solution, Caber is not and is pricy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    I pick prami. take it pre-bed and if anything you may sleep better. 0.25-0.5mg is gtg.
    also prami is easy to find and can hold in solution, Caber is not and is pricy.
    This must be why my preferred AAS lab quit making caber. They only ship injectables and liquid orals.

valkyrie is offline Female Member
    Caber can be obtained from European pharmaceutical companies always tabs of course.

Thread Information