JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member

has the damage already been done?

ok so ive already posted a few threads about wanting to run a cycle and I was convinced by all of u not to witch I hate lol but im sure ill be grateful in the future, better safe then sorry!

my question is could it already be to late for me because ive already ran 6 orals from 18 to now (20) and only posted properly on 2..ill name the cycles maybe ude heard of them.

1st:Prohoromone- liquid androsterone xd stacked with andro-4xd and posted half ass with arom-x..little minty pills.

2ed:Prohoromone: Clorodrol , was 30 little tablets and made huge gains in 30 days smelt real chemically had to be potent..20 lbs 173-193...osted with arom-x

3rd:Prohoromone: same as the first and no post...

4th:Prohoromone: P-mag for 6 weeks 60 mg aday and posted with tomoxifen

5th:Prohoromone: halo-test..was shittiest thing ive ever ran no gains once so ever..no post bridged into next cycle

6thral steroid : Dbol 40mg aday for 5 weeks (was great) and posted with tomox(kept all gains plus more) and ran some letro because my nip was sore as **** and IT STILL IS WITH A SMALL LUMP 3 MONTHS LATER

ive jus orderd to more letro and tomox to get ride of my gyno ganna run the letro till my nip is better then the tomox as I would for a PCT to prevent estrogen rebound and hopfully it does the trick..

so tell me what u guys think am I ok? ive had blood work for the fire dept and there was one thing that they said was a lil messed up I had just finished the letro and tomox..cant rem what they said it was..

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only bloodwork will tell, we can't make that decision, and it may not surface for quite some time...

Only bloodwork will tell, we can't tell u over this. And it may also take years to surface

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    Only bloodwork will tell, we can't make that decision, and it may not surface for quite some time...
    ok if I go get blood work what do I ask for? "blood work"? or tell them ive ran ph's and I wanna see if im ok?

Quote Originally Posted by JayIsPumped

ok if I go get blood work what do I ask for? "blood work"? or tell them ive ran ph's and I wanna see if im ok?
    Most dr won't know what to test for, umm there's a thread on here, I believe it's a sticky in the Hrt forum. Search for it, it will have all the panels that need to b tested. Just tell him you've ran prohormones (they are legal, don't mention aas as they are not) and you've been reading on them and read that they could jack u up and that you just want to check and see if anything needs addressing

ok thanks I was unaware of all the sides when I took them ..a buddy was like heyy lets take some shit.. and me loving to lift and loving competition.. "OK!!!!!!!!!!!" lol young and dumb

any more advice from anyone else?

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Just tell your doc you've run PH's before, and have started to feel unmotivated, out of energy, started having problems getting your d!ck up and ask him or her to test for hypogonadism.
    Also ask them to give you a copy of the results, and post in the HRT forum.
    Should do the trick!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    any more advice from anyone else?
    You need to have a full blood panel done to see we're you are at. How do you feel?

oscar1990 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Im pretty sure the diagnosis of hypogonadism is LH, FSH, TT assuming you live in Australia.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You need to have a full blood panel done to see we're you are at. How do you feel?
    this x 2...

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Blood work and at 20 you are to young...

Quote Originally Posted by alinshop View Post
    what do u mean

Quote Originally Posted by oscar1990 View Post
    Im pretty sure the diagnosis of hypogonadism is LH, FSH, TT assuming you live in Australia.
    I live in IL

I feel good with libido, im really motivated to lift and have a great drive..jus not motivated too work and go to school ..lol main reason for not wanting to work is I cant go 8 hrs with one meal lol

I feel good with libido, im really motivated to lift and have a great drive..jus not motivated too work and go to school ..lol main reason for not wanting to work is I cant go 8 hrs with one meal lol
    If you feel good then hit up the nutrition forum. Get that diet dialed in and train natty until you reach your genetic potential. If you are concerned about your health then by all means still have your labs done just to see we're you are

Quote Originally Posted by alinshop
    This kind of answer is not helping any one. At 20 yes you are to young to be using aas in most of our opinions but not having blood work done because someone says you are to young after using aas makes no sense to me at all!

If you feel good then hit up the nutrition forum. Get that diet dialed in and train natty until you reach your genetic potential. If you are concerned about your health then by all means still have your labs done just to see we're you are
    forsure I posted my diet on the nutrition forum already check it out if u want..and my avatar is me cant get abs like that with out a good diet ;p

This kind of answer is not helping any one. At 20 yes you are to young to be using aas in most of our opinions but not having blood work done because someone says you are to young after using aas makes no sense to me at all!
    ya I wasn't sure what he meant either..yes I was to young doing them at 18-20 but its in the past already been done..didn't do research and I feel ok but jus wanted to double check.. and get some BW

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    I dont see the question
    You did alot of PH but you have no side effects like ED
    Or tiredness or lack of energy except that lump and you are going to get letro

Ph are bad btw
    I took one 4 weeks cycle and hurt me pretty bad
    I was 22 and for whole year i couldnt get erection
    Then i started hcg and some serms and i got better
    Blood work is on january 23rd
    Hope my levels are back up

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Things take time to happen.About the time you forget about it is when it will hit you.Thats just how it works.There is a price to pay for everything we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    I dont see the question
    You did alot of PH but you have no side effects like ED
    Or tiredness or lack of energy except that lump and you are going to get letro

Ph are bad btw
    I took one 4 weeks cycle and hurt me pretty bad

I was 22 and for whole year i couldnt get erection
    Then i started hcg and some serms and i got better
    Blood work is on january 23rd
    Hope my levels are back up
    ya I was just asking yakno, a lot more knowledge on here then what I have..and I get up easy (jus used to be bigger I think lmao) that's all tho still does the job girl loves it. and only motivation problem is school and working..and I feel everything is pointless besides the gym sometimes..maybe I jus like the gym too much lmao...

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Things take time to happen.About the time you forget about it is when it will hit you.Thats just how it works.There is a price to pay for everything we do.
    ya ive read that..but that's not a guarantee now is it?? my mom saaid when I was born the doc said my test levels were really high so hopfully they still are!

FRDave is offline Senior Member
    If I were you I would be more worried about my liver than anything. Get a Comprehensive Metabolic Profile. My buddy did a hdrol cycle and his liver and lipid panels came back horrible. Dr ended up having him come in for an ultrasound on his liver. Not cool.

Dave

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JayIsPumped View Post
    ya I was just asking yakno, a lot more knowledge on here then what I have..and I get up easy (jus used to be bigger I think lmao) that's all tho still does the job girl loves it. and only motivation problem is school and working..and I feel everything is pointless besides the gym sometimes..maybe I jus like the gym too much lmao...
    Maybe u need to switch major
    Why dont u become like a certified personal trainer snd also get certification in nutritio
    If thats what u like!
    It sux not having motivation at work!

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    Maybe u need to switch major
    Why dont u become like a certified personal trainer snd also get certification in nutritio
    If thats what u like!
    It sux not having motivation at work!
    im actually thinking about switching from fire fighter paramedic to a PTA...ide love to work in the gym. im really cool with all the gym staff even hang out w them on occasion guess they don't hire friends

Quote Originally Posted by FRDave View Post
    If I were you I would be more worried about my liver than anything. Get a Comprehensive Metabolic Profile. My buddy did a hdrol cycle and his liver and lipid panels came back horrible. Dr ended up having him come in for an ultrasound on his liver. Not cool.

Dave
    ya true..i ran 1000-2000 mg of milk thistle everytime to try and keep healthy liver function and I carried around a gallon of water and I drink 1-2 of those aday depending on how early I wake up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JayIsPumped View Post
    I live in IL
    keep us updated with our bloodwork and how your feeling...

Lol'd at being to young to have blood tests done.

Thread Information