Metallica is offline New Member

When is the best time to take t3?

i have been taking my liqui-thy 1st thing in the morning when i wake up about 30 min before cardio...is this ok, or should i split the dosage up? also how long till visual results are seen with it (fat loss) considering diet and cardio are up to par?? thanks

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    how much are you taking?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd take it all in the morning...

im up to 100mcg a day..been taking it all in the morning...any better fat loss benefits to splitting it up?? also how long till visual results are seen?

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    It all depends how fat you are. If your at 10%, an 2% decrease in BF will be very noticable. If you are at 20% BF, a 2% decrease will be hardly noticable.

Think about bumping it upto 125mcg

spm162 is offline Associate Member
    I break it up into 2 doses thru out the day, (1) first thing in the moring and (2) after eating lunch. More importantly, it should be taken on an empty stomach (1hr before a meal or 2hrs after) for optimal absorbtion.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    When I get to 100mcg a day I take it 2 times otherwise I just do it all at once.

Pain

Originally posted by Mentalism
    It all depends how fat you are. If your at 10%, an 2% decrease in BF will be very noticable. If you are at 20% BF, a 2% decrease will be hardly noticable.

Think about bumping it upto 125mcg

ok thanks for your help guys i really appreciate it...i am gonna up to 125 then on up to 150 and stay there until i ramp back down...i dont feel like im losing any muscle and getting stronger ED...i have only been on for 4 days now but thought id spend more of time ramping down than up and wanted to go ahead and reach my max dosage as quick as possible...i dont know my bodyfat, but ive got 4 big squares caging out in the morning for abs...legs, chest, arms are lean...im under 13% i think...i think im gonna split it up into 3 dosages...one when i wake up, one an hour prior to training at 3 oclock, and the 3rd dose right before bedtime...thanks again guys im hoping to see the fat melt away...im on swolegenixs cutting program and doing double cardio on training days and just morning cadrio on non-training days...adios

Thread Information