Mr.gH is offline Associate Member

Cancun, here i come

So I'm going to cancun next month, and it just dawned on me "hey, why not grab some gear for the trip home?". So I figured I'd make a post and see what kinda products you guys would recommmend me grabbing. I'm not really picky, I'm just finishing up with my fina cycle, and will not cycle again till like october. That one will be a bulking cycle, so you guys got any ideas??? IS clomid or clenbuterol cheap down in the mexiland? Let me know fellas.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    farmacia's are expensive, go to a vet

Mr. Burns is offline New Member
    Primoteston and more Primoteston.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    whatever you want, just be sure to negociate.

papapump112 is offline Junior Member
    How u getting it back home?

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I just came back from there like 2 weeks ago.. Not one person got searched from custom when we landed..But it was 2 am. I went down town, and there are some pharmacias, and also wallmart. They sell Clen , and Rentin-A in the airport by the terminals.

chevy44 is offline Member
    my advice is to learn some spanish, i saved $40 wheni went to mexico last weekend!

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    You don't need Spanish, Cancun is a tourist town so most of the people speak English. Be careful if you bring gear back, especially if you are a bigger than average guy. Customs will rape your lugguage like they did to mine.

I hadnt thought about the physical appearance thing, good idea. Both my and my friend that is going have both cycled so they will probably look at us, lol. But fuck it, im goin for it.

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    I went to Acapulco last year, it was the shit. Make sure you only start drinking after dinner, I had so many friends pass out before they could go out to the clubs, such a shame.

Haha, I know the feeling. I went to cabo for xmas and was so wasted on somas and beer the whole time i can barely remember it. Awesome trip and hella girls, cant wait to see what cancun has to offer.

nj juice is offline Member
    hey man, have fun, cancun is fucking wild. i went there almost two months ago for spring break, it was insane. Plenty of sick clubs to go to, make sure you hit up coco bongo's and la boom if youre into that type of scene. About aas, most places i went to, where reasonably priced i felt. Didnt visit any places downtown but the pharmacies in the malls stock shit like clenbuterol , deca , etc. Clen price was pretty cheap imo, but i could be wrong $10 american for 50 pills, forget the brand name though. As for customs, just be careful. When i went through customs in mexico they tore my carry-on bag apart and searched me haead to toe, but they barely looked in my check-in bag, so that would be the way to go. Good luck if you decide to bring anyhting back.

kiro is offline Junior Member

vet pharmacies?

hey man,
    a close friend of mine is going to Acapulco in a month and i told him he must bring me back some gear. Can he find vet pharmacies around that place or must he go to another location?
    thanx
    Kiro

Originally posted by SilverSiR
    I went to Acapulco last year, it was the shit. Make sure you only start drinking after dinner, I had so many friends pass out before they could go out to the clubs, such a shame.

Thread Information