snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

confused as ****

I'm not going into details. If you can't come up with advice from the info I give then don't comment. I ran my first 2 cycles back to back and they were both for 12 weeks and included 500mg test ew along with winny and tren ...
    So I did pct for about 5 weeks and just got my test. tested. Before I ever cycled I was at like 600 and now I'm at 820. I does that mean my body is completely recovered now? I thought if you ran back to back cycles and used tren for beginners it would **** you up forever... I'm 32 years old

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    I'm not going into details. If you can't come up with advice from the info I give then don't comment. I ran my first 2 cycles back to back and they were both for 12 weeks and included 500mg test ew along with winny and tren ...
    So I did pct for about 5 weeks and just got my test. tested. Before I ever cycled I was at like 600 and now I'm at 820. I does that mean my body is completely recovered now? I thought if you ran back to back cycles and used tren for beginners it would **** you up forever... I'm 32 years old
    How long after pct was your blood work done?

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Longer shutdown = Higher risk of permanent damage
    Longer cycles = Other healthrisks increased, longer time on elevated BP, higher cholesterol etc..

Blog Entries
    I did my testosterone test today and I just stopped taking clomid couple days ago.. I'm still taking letro, tamoxifen , and prami tho to try and get rid of my come and go gyno

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Test it again in a couple months when you are off of everything and allowed your body to get back in it's natural groove...

Everyone is different...You could take a cycle with no pct and recover fine...Or you could not...

It is just more of a risk to run at younger age or longer harder cycles....

Most pros don't even do PCT because they are never off long enough for it to even matter...

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I did my testosterone test today and I just stopped taking clomid couple days ago.. I'm still taking letro, tamoxifen, and prami tho to try and get rid of my come and go gyno
    So you been off a year long cycle for 5 weeks and did the bloodwork? Little early and...I would get off of everything, give it all time to clear then retest!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    This site is all about details, so saying you're not going into detail & commanding anyone that can't work with what you offer to not bother responding, is a really self absorbed, shity attitude to have.

So you have been asked a couple question that are pretty pertinent to the matter at hand, if its too much of an inconvenience to you to willingly offer the details requested, then "don't comment", & just go find help somewhere else....................if you can

Blog Entries
    No I wasn't on year long cycle.

I was on back to back 12 week cycles

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    This site is all about details, so saying you're not going into detail & commanding anyone that can't work with what you offer to not bother responding, is a really self absorbed, shity attitude to have.

So you have been asked a couple question that are pretty pertinent to the matter at hand, if its too much of an inconvenience to you to willingly offer the details requested, then "don't comment", & just go find help somewhere else....................if you can
    ^^^ My thoughts exactly. With THAT attitude I'm not inclined to help anyone. If he wants to wreck himself, far be it from me to give two shits.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    ^^^ My thoughts exactly. With THAT attitude I'm not inclined to help anyone. If he wants to wreck himself, far be it from me to give two shits.
    ^^^^ I am with you Bro.... and Bear

greenwell001 is offline Member
    If your smart enough to run 2 cycle with the compounds that you have used you should be smart enough to know that if you are 1 week out of pct your levels are not stable yet. Give it a month and then come brag about how you did what people here advise against and were just fine. I think your probably fine and kudos to you defying the odds.

Blog Entries
    I wasn't bragging. I'm just confused why so high

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Normally 1 month from PCT is (with no other drugs) is a min. for re-test! You have not stabalized yet! It is going to be an issue if you continue using Letro and whatever as well as far as testing is concerned. Give a good test after a good amount of time! Hopefully you can get back to that 600 range!

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Why would you start a thread with this attitude?

I did my testosterone test today and I just stopped taking clomid couple days ago.. I'm still taking letro, tamoxifen, and prami tho to try and get rid of my come and go gyno
    You can't expect to get accurate results when you're still using several hormone altering compounds, especially when one is known to &.very commonly used to boost natural testosterone production.

Knowledge is power..............know what you're doing BEFORE you engage, don't THINK you know what you're doing..............KNOW.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79

You can't expect to get accurate results when you're still using several hormone altering compounds, especially when one is known to &.very commonly used to boost natural testosterone production.

Knowledge is power..............know what you're doing BEFORE you engage, don't THINK you know what you're doing..............KNOW.
    Solid info like always ^^^

Blog Entries
    If anything my test should be lower shouldn't it?

Blog Entries
    I appreciate the input. I what hormone compound altering am I still taking that boosts test? I thought letro and tamoxifen just killed estrogen

Blog Entries
    I had that attitude cus I was tired of threads were people wouldn't help unless I posted my whole fukn life history and shit

I appreciate the input. I what hormone compound altering am I still taking that boosts test? I thought letro and tamoxifen just killed estrogen
    I want you to answer that question, go research all the compounds you're using & come back & tell ME which one boosts natty Test production.

You should know stuff like this before you cycle.

Blog Entries
    Is the answer clomid?

Is the answer clomid?
    C'mon man, don't shot from the hip, dig, be positive.

You should know every compound you have every used or will ever use, inside out, everything from their raw chemical composition to their finished product chemical composition, you should know ALL uses, side effects & how to combat those side effects.

Its for you're own good man, its time you did some research.

Blog Entries
    Lol I'm busy right now

OK, then stop what you're doing & don't ever cycle again until you have the time to care about your health.

Blog Entries
    I am stopping the use of anabolics forever.. And I meant I'm just currently busy for research, not in general too busy for research

For the record, both Clomid & Nolvadex induce natural testosterone production.

Unless your reckless impatience subsides, I think its best you forget about steroids .

VRamos is offline New Member
    Your testosterone is higher because you were taking tamoxifen and had a bit of clomid in your body when you did the blood work. those drugs raise FSH and LH levels, which estimulate your testis to produce testosterone . Stop taking all the drugs for 4 weeks and do the blood work. I BET my TWO HANDS how your endogenous testosterone will turn out to be very, very low... but hopefully your body will recover with time. What's in bold is the answer to this post. good luck
    Last edited by VRamos; 01-17-2013 at 09:06 PM.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    it was artificially high from the pct drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Normally 1 month from PCT is (with no other drugs) is a min. for re-test! You have not stabalized yet! It is going to be an issue if you continue using Letro and whatever as well as far as testing is concerned. Give a good test after a good amount of time! Hopefully you can get back to that 600 range!
    exactly, wait 4 weeks minimum after you stop all pct drugs for blood work
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Blog Entries
    Okay thanks! I'm trying to get rid of some gyno tho so can I continue with letro and prami for another 2-3 weeks?

Blog Entries
    Bump on if letro and prami will effect my testosterone

Thread Information