markymark909 is offline New Member

starting another cycle, opinions?

hey guys,

currently im a 21 year old student turning 22 in a couple weeks. note that i'm a student, so i don't exactly have the best financial stability, but i've budgeted out steroids on the side so i can afford to get some.

i've just cycled off 16 weeks of sust 250 at 2 shots a week, it wasn't until 12 weeks in that i started using nolvadex out of my own paranoia. i never once had any nipple sensitivity even after 12 weeks of test, so i doubt i have much susceptibility to gyno. i made a lot of good gains, my bench went up from 150-260 without much assistance and my arms increased from 13.5-16.5. so they have a pretty good effect on me and i've never noticed any side effects except becoming a bit more irritable at times. i've always been a pretty easy going and peaceful person.

i'm thinking for my next cycle of using tbol from 1-8 weeks and from 5-16 weeks using t-400 twice a week. I'm going to start using nolvadex as soon as possible in this cycle after i do an overlap of tbol and test.

please don't lecture me about how old I am, i am just looking for some tips and knowledge because i want to do this as smart as possible.

let me know what you guys think.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Well you should research what you are taking. Your first cycle was too long and u weren't pinning close enough together. You he good results because you looked ethopian with your 13.5in arms and pathetic bench press. You were no where near ready to cycle. You wont get much help from anyone because of your age. HOWEVER, all your answers can be found by simple use of the search function.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also need a proper AI, proper PCT and HCG . How many calories are you consuming daily?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    From wat I see is you didnt have much time in the gym.(years) Only benching 150 this tells me you dont have a base.You have to buget for aas wat does this leave you for good food? How about health Ins? beacuse you keep going on like this.You are going to suffer from ED no libdo depression.And it dont help your case that you dont know wat you are doing.You may think you are ok now but wait a couple of years and you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    From wat I see is you didnt have much time in the gym.(years) Only benching 150 this tells me you dont have a base.You have to buget for aas wat does this leave you for good food? How about health Ins? beacuse you keep going on like this.You are going to suffer from ED no libdo depression.And it dont help your case that you dont know wat you are doing.You may think you are ok now but wait a couple of years and you will see.
    I budget for good food as well, i consume bran flakes in the morning with a protein shake, and i normally eat some mashed potatoes and maybe a banana for a mid morning snack, chicken/salmon and long grain brown rice for lunch, same snack mid afternoon and same as lunch for supper. i don't eat any refined sugars and i only drink unsweetened almond milk and sometimes skim milk when i want to treat myself. i also eat some natural peanut butter before bed. i still have some people i know who use aas and help me, my roommate has used them for 10 years. I just like to look for second opinions. I've always been a fairly athletic person involved in a lot of sports and stuff, and i've been working out for about 2 years (but haven't seriously been pushing myself until last summer). I also take multivitamins, fish oil, and milk thistle as some other supplements. I also have health insurance. I was only using 500 mg of test in my last cycle and that was it, yea, maybe it was too long, but it was the first time i did it, probably not going to kill me. but i'm here to broaden my knowledge a bit and get some help from experienced users. everyone's gotta start somewhere

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markymark909

I budget for good food as well, i consume bran flakes in the morning with a protein shake, and i normally eat some mashed potatoes and maybe a banana for a mid morning snack, chicken/salmon and long grain brown rice for lunch, same snack mid afternoon and same as lunch for supper. i don't eat any refined sugars and i only drink unsweetened almond milk and sometimes skim milk when i want to treat myself. i also eat some natural peanut butter before bed. i still have some people i know who use aas and help me, my roommate has used them for 10 years. I just like to look for second opinions. I've always been a fairly athletic person involved in a lot of sports and stuff, and i've been working out for about 2 years (but haven't seriously been pushing myself until last summer). I also take multivitamins, fish oil, and milk thistle as some other supplements. I also have health insurance. I was only using 500 mg of test in my last cycle and that was it, yea, maybe it was too long, but it was the first time i did it, probably not going to kill me. but i'm here to broaden my knowledge a bit and get some help from experienced users. everyone's gotta start somewhere
    What's your TDEE and total daily caloric intake?
    Are you planning an AI?
    How about HCG ?
    Planned PCT?

I don't know what my TDEE and total caloric intake is, I'm still trying to lose a bit of fat and gain muscle at the same time. (It's counter-productive, I know) But I just try to eat as clean as possible, good carbs, protein, natural fats, and hard training sessions with a few minutes on the stair climber. I have some HCG for when I need it, and I don't know exactly what to do for PCT. Some people have told me to use the HCG after i'm done, others have said to use it while finishing up a cycle. Also, I'm thinking of doing a tbol only cycle for 8 weeks to see the effects of the lone drug, which according to some stuff I've read, doesn't aromatize?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by markymark909

I can tell just by what you posted here that you are not eating enough. You should write down everything you eat tomorrow and the times. Then post it up in the nutrition forum

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well Bro if you insist on cycling the 1st thing I will tell you is QUIT listening to your friends.Beacuse it seems they dont know sh1t.And before you cycle again read our stickys.This will give you some knowledge you really need.Like about pct gyno AIs serms just to name a few.Good luck

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by markymark909 View Post
    I eat more in 2 meals.............maybe 3, than you eat all day. This diet is a joke, not enough food & not the right foods.

I'll bet you anything if you eat & train the way these gentlemen suggest, you will make unimaginable gains, you just don't know what you're capable of because you've eaten or trained properly.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    #1 You are too young to be doing AAS, get BW done to determine that you havent already done damage to your Endocrine system.

#2 You don't have the knowledge to do this properly, even if you were old enough.
    . -Where's the AI?
    . -Where's the hCG ?
    . -Why the silly leanght of the cycle?
    . -"tbol from 1-8 weeks and from 5-16 weeks using t-400 twice a week." Again with the long cycle, also: No test at all for the first 8 weeks?, also#2, bumping test to 800mg per week when you're not even ready to do a cycle of half of that? Stupid
    . -"Also, I'm thinking of doing a tbol only cycle for 8 weeks" Again: Stupid!
    . -"I don't know what my TDEE and total caloric intake is" ffs, if you dont know how much food you need, or even how much you're eating, how the fu*k do you expect to grow properly?? Utterly, utterly stupid..
    . -There's no "Only 500mg of testosterone ", 500mg is enough to grow really really well on for a long long time..
    . -Did I mention you're too young? AAS before your HPTA has fully developed has a fairly high chance of doing permanent damage. Get some BW done, and kick your friends in the nuts for being retards and getting you on gear.

#3 Your diet is crap, Find out your TDEE, find out how much protein you're eating each day
    #4 What was your PCT?
    #5 "please don't lecture me about how old I am, i am just looking for some tips and knowledge because i want to do this as smart as possible." So.. you know you're too young, but you want to be smart.. Yeah, I can see why you'd WANT to be smart, because what you did was dumb as fu*k

>>>Learn how to eat<<<

Thread Information