datapower is offline New Member

Question im a fatty..i need help

ok..let me explain my situation.

im 24yr, 5'7 175lbs body fat 25%. been working out for about 6 years.
    well the past 6 months i have gotten lazy...and havnt really worked out much. i gaind alot of fat around my abs, legs and my chest isnt all that anymore.
    i recently started working out again (2months ago)
    im wanting to do my 1st cycle of test E. at 300mg and deca at 200mg a week for 12 weeks and clomid as post cycle.

heres my question..should i work my ass off and loose some bodyfat?? should i go ahead and start the cycle?
    i dont mind bulking u. what my goal is to get my muscle back as fast as possible. and then later on, ill do a cutting cycle.

thanks every1

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Loose the weight first bro. Cut down to the BF% you want, and then consider a cycle. You will be much happier with that game plan than if you did a cycle, bulked up and gained more fat from eating enough to get optimal gains.

Cut first, bulk later. That is the best way to do it.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Lose some bodyfat as when you do a bulking cycle you tend to gain some water weight which can make you look bloated.25% is high and I would really try to shift some of that before cycling.Being leaner can actually make you look bigger as there is definition instead of smooth puffy looking muscles but thats just my humble opinion bro

I also agree. Drop some BF first. The water bloating from a cycle could end up making you look even more bloated.

Also, if you've only restarted working out a few months ago, then I would highly suggest you work out at least 6 months to a year natural before touching juice.

The reason is simple... remember that steroids increases strenght and muscle size dramatically, BUT it does nothing for tendons and connective tissue. Those can only be built up slowly over time.

Sudden massive increase in strenght (meaning lifting a lot heavier) + tendons not ready for it = injury waiting to happen.

Take your time bro. Your body will love you for it

Red

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    just agreeing with the boys, you shouldnt consider a cycle unless you're around 12-15% fat and even that mite be pushin it IMHO

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Chubby guy+ AAS = a stronger, fatter guy

If lean body mass is your goal...defiantely lean up, watch the carbs and sugar, cardio in the AM on an empty stomach...eat 5 small meals a day work out in the evenings...once you are down to a decent body fat percentage...gear up!

datapower is offline New Member
    "Chubby guy+ AAS = a stronger, fatter guy " hehe...thats a good one..but its the truth...well thanks every1 for giving me some advise.
    guess ill start cycle in a few more months..instead of next month like i wanted to.

Thread Information