Mentalism is offline Junior Member

Amount of Anti-Catabolic Compounds for T3....

Its said that a good amount of anti-catabolic gear should be taken at the same time as T3 to reduce the break down of muscle tishue and just restrict the weight lose to BF.

However, I have yet to find a study or complete thought that states the amount of Anabolics one should be taking to effectly counteract the catabolic effects of T3.

I JUST started summer cycle today, it goes like ths:

100mg Prop EOD
    .5CCs Enanth EOD
    150mg Deca EOD
    ..for 12 weeks, stopped the deca at week 10.

None the less, this is a good amount of gear, and Im sure I'll be fine combating the catabolic properties of T3, but just to make sure... I thought Id ask.

Is this enough gear to combat the catabolic effects of T3 considering I'll start the T3 intake on week 1 of this cycle? Or should I wait till week 4 for the enanth and deca to full kick in?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    although i dont have experience with T3 just yet, i'd have to say yes that is a lot of test and should do the trick....Vets feel free to chime in.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on the amount of T3 you are running, your diet, the androgenic properties of the gear and of course your genetics. I would say as a base line around 500mg of test should do the trick for the average person and T3 dosage, with a good diet, the lower the diet the more AS.

Pain

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've ran 125mcg's of T3 with 350mg of prop a week and didn't loose any lean mass or strength.

spm162 is offline Associate Member
    Just wondering Mentalism, why are you injecting the Deca eod? Usually it is injected once a week, since it is longer lasting.

Thread Information