Terinox is offline The One & Only

Upcoming Cycle Ideas

Well I'm almost done this cycle, and won't do one for a while. If I can afford one, I might do it September or so, beginning of the next school year. Or wait till January of 2004, all depends on money I guess.

Me and my friend have had some ideas, but still, we always end up changing things around. What do you guys think about doing 6 weeks of a Tren only cycle, taking 75mg EOD? Is that too little? I was thinking of this only because I want a cycle for mainly strength. My friend was thinking of doing something like 400mg EQ for 12 weeks, and the Fina for 6 weeks at about 75mg EOD.

What other cycles are good for mainly strength, don't care too much about weight/size, just strength. Things like Prop/Fina cycle, etc...

Any ideas or suggestions welcome, looking for different ideas/opinions.
    Thnx,
    T.

bump

BUMP

Come on dammit

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    noxy,

6 weeks seems to be a little short to run fina since it may take upwards of 3-4 weeks to fully saturate your body. i would run it for 8 or 9 as you will be much happier with the results. also, i would definitely stack with prop or prop and winny.

a cycle like that will really help you reach your goals if done properly.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you are a little anxious there Terinox. Just focus on lifting and eating right for at least a few months. I know its hard, and damn this website for making me think about it too 24/7!

Originally posted by 956Vette
    Sounds like you are a little anxious there Terinox. Just focus on lifting and eating right for at least a few months. I know its hard, and damn this website for making me think about it too 24/7!

I know what you mean man, juice is all I can think of, LOL. It's actually a good thing I'm not doing very good financially, even if I wanted to do a cycle right now, couldn't afford it!!

But I do think I can hold off as long as possible, I'm gonna train hard over the summer, and hope to keep all the strength I gained, which isn't too outrageous or anything like that. This cycle I will probably do sometime in late 2003/early 2004

Thread Information