JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member

will my test e dbol and winni go bad?

ive got 14 weeks worth of Test e 350 2%BA 22%BB, 180 15mg dbol tabs and 100 25mg winni tabs I planned to run but decided not to..ganna wait till im 23-25 so that's 3-5 years to go will it stay good for that long? some say yes an some say no also have liquid letro,tomox,and clomid haven't checked for exp date on them but I will if they have one.

thanks jay

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They will not go bad only if the ideal circumstances are provided and maintained, meaning they have to kept at a dry and relatively cool place with no interaction to sunlight.

Again, most pharmaceuticals have a ridiculously long shelf-life, I have stored pharmaceuticals up to 3 years in the past with absolutely no issues.

You should check the expiration date before anyone makes a further guess, however.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ Don't listen to that shit. Send it to me for safe keeping. I have my own little "cellar".

JayIsPumped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    ^^^^ Don't listen to that shit. Send it to me for safe keeping. I have my own little "cellar".
    hahah send me 500$ an we can talk

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    They will not go bad only if the ideal circumstances are provided and maintained, meaning they have to kept at a dry and relatively cool place with no interaction to sunlight.

Again, most pharmaceuticals have a ridiculously long shelf-life, I have stored pharmaceuticals up to 3 years in the past with absolutely no issues.

You should check the expiration date before anyone makes a further guess, however.
    locked up in my safe so that shouldn't be a prob..idk if im allowed to say the brand or I would but people have told me to consider my self lucky to be able to get my hands on it so I don't wanna give it away, thanks!

Thread Information