Psaletta is offline Member

Stop deca start tren A

So I have been talking about tren to my boy who is currently on cycle of test/deca week 4 I believe and he wants to stop deca and start tren ace. I already told him that he should just finish his planned cycle and save the tren for another one. I need to know the pros/cons of doing this so I can attempt to educate him before he does it. I know what both compounds are and what they do. I just need to know if switching them out will hurt his body. I'm also aware deca is a long ester and tren a is short. Thanks

Sick_beard is offline Banned
    You started this mess, you clean it up..

Real mature SB. He is 30+ years old. He makes his own decisions. I simply informed him about tren while working out a few times and now he is all about it. I'm just trying to go to him with some education on switching compounds mid cycle. I know switching from test c to prop isn't a big deal but A. These are 19nor and B. Tren is some powerful stuff. So of it will hurt him is like to explain how. If not..fvck it. That's all. ?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi Psaletta some ppl run the 2 together so i don't think it would hurt him while the deca is clearing out of his system as you know deca takes a while sorry it's not the answer you are looking for mate.

Well, I've never come across a 30+ year old "boy"... but the best thing to do is obviously to finish his current cycle and work on his self discipline.

Thanks clarky. Ya I know it takes a much longer time to clear out of the system. I was always advise to not run 2 19nors at the same time and that's why I'm looking for some info on it. Thanks for your in site brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_beard
    Well, I've never come across a 30+ year old "boy"... but the best thing to do is obviously to finish his current cycle and work on his self discipline.
    I'm sorry I'm from FL.. That's how we talk. My mate,chum,pal,buddy!! We all can't be as militant as you beard and have solid concrete discipline. Some of us need some coaching to help us through this lifestyle. I agree that finishing his planned cycle first is the proper procedure but... He is going to do what he wants and I was hoping to educate him before he does. This site has 2 purposes. First and most important is education. Second is a social factor.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    You started this mess, you clean it up..
    Great advice from a 21 year old running steroids

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Great advice from a 21 year old running steroids

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"

Shouldn't go preaching to other members about cycles when you are doing the same at a young age.
    Against all advice you were told about your hpta and endocrine system being possibly permanently screwed up but as usual being young you know best.
    I'm just waiting for the "my dick don't go hard" or "22 on trt for life" threads from you

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    IMOP finish wat you started.But it can be done but a waste.And yes at 1 time running 2 19 Nors at once was taboo is now seen acceptable.Some guys run low dose Deca for joint relief while running Tren .This is while running test

Off topic...? Speaking of discipline, starting steroids before the proper age would be the biggest act of discipline there is... I'm glad I didn't have to make that choice.... At 21 your a "boy" hopefully you didn't jack yourself up for good! If your not educated enough to know 21 isn't safe to start then your not educated enough to answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    IMOP finish wat you started.But it can be done but a waste.And yes at 1 time running 2 19 Nors at once was taboo is now seen acceptable.Some guys run low dose Deca while running Tren for joint relief.This is while running test
    Thanks SD. I've heard that running both has been done but wasn't sure how true it was. He wants what we all want. Bigger, better, faster.. So I'm trying to pump his breaks a bit.

I've had full hormonal panel done before starting and my doc said everything has stabilized in my case. If my doc thinks my endocrine system can take it, I think I'll listen to her advice over yours. You have to realize not everyone is the same genetically. I hit puberty around 11, some people not until they're 16. Individual differences play a huge rule, plus I probably know about AAS by now that most people looking to start at 25 or older.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_beard View Post
    I've had full hormonal panel done before starting and my doc said everything has stabilized in my case. If my doc thinks my endocrine system can take it, I think I'll listen to her advice over yours. You have to realize not everyone is the same genetically. I hit puberty around 11, some people not until they're 16. Individual differences play a huge rule, plus I probably know about AAS by now that most people looking to start at 25 or older.
    Not busting on you.But lets see wat happens in a couple of years.Beacuse thats when it will happen.And hair on your ass dont mean sh1t bro.My cousin had a beard at 13 but that doesnt mean he was ready for aas.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Not busting on you.But lets see wat happens in a couple of years.Beacuse thats when it will happen.And hair on your ass dont mean sh1t bro.My cousin had a beard at 13 but that doesnt mean he was ready for aas.
    Whatever happens, I'm 100% ready to accept it without a grunt. Nothing worthwhile in life comes without certain risks.

True but try explaining that someday to your wife when she wants a baby.Good luck bro

champ14 is offline Junior Member
    If he Is getting results then why switch? However for me I usually start with deca and test for the first 4 weeks then I lower the test to maybe 150mg just for joint relief cause I think it really helps then throw in tren . I would do maybe 400 deca and 500 test then when I start with the tren test goes down to 300 and deca to 150 and tren at about 400. That works for me I'm not saying its good for anyone else. That's with a ai and hcg thought then pct at the end and never had a problem. Still make babies

Whatever happens, I'm 100% ready to accept it without a grunt. Nothing worthwhile in life comes without certain risks.
    With this being said, our whole journey with aas comes with certain risks. This is the reason for forums like this.. It helps eliminate the risks through knowledge. So... When you reply to someone's post be positive and insightful. Or don't reply. Non of us are perfect beard.. Well not yet anyways

Thread Information