sc2only is offline Junior Member

Does this make sense for cycle?

K so my friend is doin test only. And wants to add tbol n anavar . I suggested to em tbol for first 4 weeks than last weeks take anavar. Does this make sense? And would he need to take more anti estro if adding these combos? Rite now hes taking some over the counter anti estro. Next best thing besides the illegal atuff. Currently he at 400 a week test cyp. And not feeling estro sides but is ordering arimidex . Just want guidance on the layout of adding the compounds if it makes sense. Thanks!!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Tell your "FRIEND" to stick with one compound - test, no need to add orals for a while.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sc2only
    K so my friend is doin test only. And wants to add tbol n anavar. I suggested to em tbol for first 4 weeks than last weeks take anavar. Does this make sense? And would he need to take more anti estro if adding these combos? Rite now hes taking some over the counter anti estro. Next best thing besides the illegal atuff. Currently he at 400 a week test cyp. And not feeling estro sides but is ordering arimidex. Just want guidance on the layout of adding the compounds if it makes sense. Thanks!!
    Tell your friend if he wants to cycle correctly and learn from the best people who actually have extensive experience on this subject matter to get his lazy butt in here, create an account and post questions like a MAN!!!! Sorry but the whole "my friend crap" is old and tiresome and we hear this crap too often. You're neither his nurse or mother!!! Lol

Second, he needs to stick to his original cycle and finish his plan. There is absolutely no need to add crap to an unfinished cycle. Tell him to be patient. Body building is a marathon not a sprint to the finish.

Third, aromatase inhibitors are not illegal. Controlled, yes, illegal NO. The OTC stuff is garbage. Just because you don't "feel" estrogen sides doesn't mean his estrogen is being properly controlled. Most heart attacks don't give you any warning either. It's just plain ignorance to assume that not experiencing a side effect is equivalent to the absence of an effect.

Hopefully his PCT is all set up and he is or is planning on running HCG before he completes his cycle.

MI

Yeah he wont. He tried another forum and he got shit on cUse of course he shouldnt of cycled but was going to regardless. His diet and workout is good and likes roids how you feel and his gains. Ill try get him to again tho. To sign up. And ill lettem know ur suggestions. I feel he will takem neways. But regardless if he gonna take them any suggestions.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sc2only
    Yeah he wont. He tried another forum and he got shit on cUse of course he shouldnt of cycled but was going to regardless. His diet and workout is good and likes roids how you feel and his gains. Ill try get him to again tho. To sign up. And ill lettem know ur suggestions. I feel he will takem neways. But regardless if he gonna take them any suggestions.
    Have him finish his cycle as planned. Do a proper PCT, planned time off, then we can talk about cycle2.

Well this is his second cycle. First cycle was tbol/winny ( i know no test. He took before i knew and was alrdy too late to start test) he gained about 30 lbs and kept after pct. now couple months later started test. Andwill be adding in tbol n anavar tegardless what i say. Lol hes a junky now for life. Doesnt care if hes on trt by 30-35. He still know to do pct and take time off atleast.

Thread Information