Age - 24, turning 25 in 2 months
    Height -- 5'11''
    Weight -- 235// 9%bf
    Lifts -- 505/355/545
    5 previous cycles
    1. 500mg/week test only - 10 weeks
    2. 600mg/week test only - 12 weeks
    3. 600mg/week test only - 12 weeks
    4. 600mg/week + 500mg/week eq (cut short)
    5. 600mg/week + 500mg/week eq + 50mg anavar last 4 weeks - 14 week total

I injured myself during the 8th week of my 4th cycle so I had to stop lifting for a couple months so I never finished the cycle, did PCT 3 weeks after the last injection and everything was fine.

The 5th cycle I was really focused on getting my strength back, and a little more+keeping my tendons/connective tissues safe, hence the anavar.

As of right now I'm taking a break from bodybuilding and looking to get my lifts up and try to make my way into powerlifting. So I'm looking into a strength rather than mass gaining cycle. Also yes I'm aware my lifts are horrid for my weight.

Proposed Cycle
    AI - Exemestane
    Caber on Hand -- Read to start before I inject tren , and also that I won't even need it at 300mg, but I already have it to be safe.
    500IU HCG 2x/week
    W1-12 -- 500mg test e/week
    W1-12 -- 300mg tren e/week
    W11-12 -- 20mg Halotestin /day

PCT
    40/40/20/20 --Nolva
    50/50/50/50 -- Clomid

Thoughts
    I have it planned so that I will use halo up until the point where I will have my next meet, but I am aware that I will probably be getting quite a large amount of strength so I was thinking of adding a tiny amount of anavar throughout the cycle to keep my tendons/connective tissue in order... 20mg/day? But I know that halo is harsh on the liver.

Just looking for a little insight or if I should just drop the halo for now and use it some other time, and use anavar at the end instead for 5/6 weeks at 60mg?
    Last edited by battleman7; 01-19-2013 at 08:58 PM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Pictures? 235 at 9% is monsterous

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Pictures? 235 at 9% is monsterous
    X2 that is impressive, post up some pics brotha

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by battleman7 View Post
    Age - 24, turning 25 in 2 months
    Height -- 5'11''
    Weight -- 235// 9%bf
    Lifts -- 505/355/545
    5 previous cycles
    1. 500mg/week test only - 10 weeks
    2. 600mg/week test only - 12 weeks
    3. 600mg/week test only - 12 weeks
    4. 600mg/week + 500mg/week eq (cut short)
    5. 600mg/week + 500mg/week eq + 50mg anavar last 4 weeks - 14 week total

I injured myself during the 8th week of my 4th cycle so I had to stop lifting for a couple months so I never finished the cycle, did PCT 3 weeks after the last injection and everything was fine.

The 5th cycle I was really focused on getting my strength back, and a little more+keeping my tendons/connective tissues safe, hence the anavar.

As of right now I'm taking a break from bodybuilding and looking to get my lifts up and try to make my way into powerlifting. So I'm looking into a strength rather than mass gaining cycle. Also yes I'm aware my lifts are horrid for my weight.

Proposed Cycle
    AI - Exemestane
    Caber on Hand -- Read to start before I inject tren , and also that I won't even need it at 300mg, but I already have it to be safe.
    500IU HCG 2x/week
    W1-12 -- 500mg test e/week
    W1-12 -- 300mg tren e/week
    W11-12 -- 20mg Halotestin /day

PCT
    40/40/20/20 --Nolva
    50/50/50/50 -- Clomid

Thoughts
    I have it planned so that I will use halo up until the point where I will have my next meet, but I am aware that I will probably be getting quite a large amount of strength so I was thinking of adding a tiny amount of anavar throughout the cycle to keep my tendons/connective tissue in order... 20mg/day? But I know that halo is harsh on the liver.

Just looking for a little insight or if I should just drop the halo for now and use it some other time, and use anavar at the end instead for 5/6 weeks at 60mg?
    Why 12 weeks? why not do more;? like 14 or 18 weeks?

toppinm is offline Junior Member
    Most people propose running tren ace over tren e in you first tren cycle just in case you hit some problems. I would keep the dosage the same but exchange the test e for test cyp and the tren e for tren ace. I also agree with the longer cycle time.

Thread Information