Thread: Injection Pains

GRIPS is offline Associate Member

Injection Pains

first it was my shoulder that bollooned up to size of a grapefruit but after 5days to swelling and the redness went away. this time i shot eq into my left glute and qv enanthate 250 @2.0ml into the right one. That was 3 day ago and i still can not sit down or walk right. the eq gave me zero problems the test. side is the cheek that red and painfull. And i'm not being a pussy about this its just i never had it hurts this bad before.

I SHOULD really proof read my threads.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i was experiencing some soreness from injects due to the enth earlier on in my current cycle but the soreness goes away after a few hours for me now, just began week 6 out of the 15 i am running eq.

just post your lot #'s and i'll let you know if mine is from the same batch.

spm162 is offline Associate Member
    I recently had similar problems. What type of things do you do to keep everything clean and sterile, i.e. wipe the vials w/ alcohol, wipe the injection area w/ alcohol, don't reuse old needles, etc? Also you can click on the edit button on the bottom right of your post to edit/change it.

i use a fresh pin, plunger and alcohol wipes everytime i stick myself. it might be that qv test.

Lot # at home and i'm at work so i'll post it later
    thanks

kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm
    There are plenty of posts concerning the qv pain problem. I'm on the last shot of qv 250 for my first cycle and the pain will subside slightly but not totally. Now this is just my reaction to the qv, however the pain is just the little push I need to work harder in the gym. How many shots do you have under your belt? Try rubbing the injection site for 5 minutes after the shot, and taking advil to help. But above all watch the site for any signs of infection, don't panic but do pay attention to your body.

LOT# 007
    AND I THINK THE date was oct. 2005, not sure though.
    and the advice on the advil is a good one. Its been the only thing that help me sleep at night

Thread Information