Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

Damn, Almost Certain AAS Related Hair Loss

I'm in my second week of 300mg/week of test cyp. My whole family has tons of hair. I'm 34 and with tons of hair.

A few days ago I noticed what I thought were quite a few strands coming out and thought I'd monitor the situation. The next two days I didn't think that much came out although some did. I thought maybe I was being paranoid.

I just now ran my hand through my hair several times and strands kept coming out. I put them on a pad and counted about 60 hairs!! Now I have to think I'm suffering serious AAS related hair loss.

I really want to keep my hair. Should I discontinue the cycle? At this rate, will I have noticeable thin hair after 8 more weeks? I ordered some hair products (the hair stack). How long will this stuff take to kick in?

Damn, I'm stressed and disappointed. That was the one side I didn't want to have. Any words of advice?

sigrabbit is offline Member
    From what I have read AS only speed up hair loss in those that will already lose it. I don't know about the efficacy of hair retention products though. bump

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    proscar/avodart should work to help test realted hair loss, but it takes time to get them and get them to fully work. Sorry you didn't know you would run into this or you could have started on them prior to your cycle.

Well, given the situation is what it is; what can I expect over the course of a cycle if I continue. I have quite a thick head full right now. If I carry on at this rate where will I be at the end of one cycle - - balding, or with spots, or thinning, or just thinner?

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    What is the hair stack? I'd definately try to get some proscar(might help the hair you loose regrow) and in the meantime get some spiro cream and mixondil if you want. Depends on the person how much hair you will loose. If all your cycle is 300mg of test a week i'd guess you will just have thinning hair in some spots. Like I said depends on the perosn.

The hair stack is minoxidil and azelaic acid and spiro. Where do I get the proscar? thanks.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a good stack, should help you out. As for ordering... do a search in any search engine you'll come up with lots of sites.

Thread Information