Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Knee surgery and Juice

Just wondering if any of u guys out there have suffered from any knee surgeries and still continue to Cycle post recovery......
    ANY ONE and expert on this topic, would love to know......

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    I just had OS surgery 2 weeks ago. I had a 70%tear on my medial mininscus. I was freaked out because I was on Laurabolin , long lasting deca . I took an injection exactly two weeks before the srugery. Actually, I had a tiny tear, then 1 day after my injection, I really tore it! I had ot have surgery. I was worred becasue roids can casue excessive bleeding. It was kind of a bad situation becasue my primary MD is the medical director @ work. I did not tell him because I could have lost my job if they knew I was on the juice. Anywya, everything went ok, I would advise not being on if you can help it, however, as in mycase, I HAD to have surgery. No choice, I was going to put off teh surgery till my cycle finished, but i really messed it up. Now, I"m off work for a good month with rehab. I"m still on for two more weeks. So I'm lifting upper body and that's it Actually, just tons' and tons of pushup's and light lifting.........martial arts' training, not bodybuilding/pwr lifting. Good luck! And if you have the optino of not haveing surgery tilllyou finish youcycle, I would gothat route!

demetri is offline Member
    A cycle post recovery may help you recover quicker from the surgery but it really depends on how bad your knee is and how long after the surgery you start your cycle.

I think ideally you're waiting until you've recovered from the trauma of surgery before you start up a cycle. This is something that's best discussed with your doctor ... though they'll probably be very reluctant to advise you on juice.

I haven't had surgery on my knee but I did suffer a serious sprain last September. I had a femoral contusion (bone bruise), major swelling in my entire leg, and a hamstring tear. It was about 4 months before I could run or walk up a flight of stairs (even then that hurt). Once my knee quit swelling out of control I started a cycle and wow did I ever recover quickly. At the start of the cycle I couldn't even squat the bar, 20 lbs on leg curls was painful. Now I'm back to normal.

That injury almost hurt as much as the time I took a tumble and landed on my nuts that's a scarry story in itself ... couldn't sit for a month.

Thanks guys for all ur feedback.....I myself used to play DI-AA College footeball.....After my first whole year of playing, IN THE last fuckin scrimage of the year before we let out for summer I fuckin completly tore my miniscus, and completly tore my ACL.....I was pissed because I had a my cycle o d-bol and winny for the summer, and i couldnt do it...Not to mention you arent cleared for sports for 6 months after surgery.....
    ANY way my miniscus was so blown i spent 14 weeks on cruches doin shit in bed....I just sold that cycle to one of my boyz......I actually did my knee agian in that january after the surgery.....
    I only tore my acl, and fracture my tibea...I was walkin in about 3 weeks....I was always reluctent to juice though after words.....

After the second I called it quits on football,,,,i rather be able to walk when im older.......

I did some clembutorals over the following summer.......then this following fall, i ran my first real cycle ever.....WENT butifull....
    NOW agian im runnin my second......

SINCE of my good genetics...6'4 260, lean right now with abs showing,,,,
    BUT if any one has any more feedback on this topic,,,,,GIVE me a holla,,,,

WHATs got to be the worse gear, for those of us who have suffer OP surgeries?

FatMike is offline New Member
    Ah man, I'm sorry ta hear about the knees. Sopmore year I was starting, early in season tore my acl and medial meniscus. Came back stonger than ever for junior year, tore lateral meniscus in pre-season and continued to play until 2nd to last game... continually tearing it further each game until the thing split, had that one removed. Then Senior year, once again come back stronger than ever and I blast my other ACL and other medial meniscus. I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!

DAMN that sucks man....I FEEL u. F ball is fuckin rough sport on the body, the thing that sucks more than anything with knee surgery is gettin back to were u were before the trauma....REHAB REHAB and more rehab..........
    I FEEL U GUYS.......

Thread Information