Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member

anavar and winstrol

I was just wondering if any of you have cycled these two together at the same time or one after the other and if so what was the results.

Plus do u need clomid after a cycle of anavar ?
    Last edited by Beantown Abuser; 05-08-2003 at 07:45 PM.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you asking because you don't want to inject? Yes, you need clomid.

dude i am gonna eject eventually and i'm prob not gonna do this cycle i am just wondering thanx though

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Depends on your goals, I wouldn't count on getting very much size out of these two put together, strength increase would be moderate, that's about all. Anavar is very expensive as you need approx. 50mg/day. IMO, wait for an injectable test and run it with one or the other...not both.

thaxs pete

I just completed a cycle using those two anabolics, but I also ran some test and EQ along with 'em. Cycled the anavar in the first half and the winny during the second. I felt the anavar kick in in about 3-4 days. Strength increased pretty quick. I cycled it first because I really didn't want to wait for the test to kick in. Took one wk off between the two 17aa s. My liver savers were milk thistle and ALA. The winny in the second half gave my muscles huge pumps and hardening. Not too sure about running the two at the same time because they both put stress on the liver. Although I guess that would depend on your doses. Yes, you definately need clomid post cycle.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I am runnin the two my self but my cycle looks like
    test enatat 500mgs weeks 1-10
    decca qv 300mgs weeks 1-10
    anavar 20 mgs ED weeks 8 - 12
    winny 50mgs EOD weeks 8 - 14
    and clomid startin on week 13

I know people say that there is a lot of stress put on ur liver runnin the 2 17aa's but im runnin small doses of both so u figure it is almost like runnin 50 mgs of winny ED....But i am currently finishing week 4...I also am a pretty big guy natuarly due to great genetics. 6'4 260 ripped with abs right now so the dose for i think wont hit me as hard as someone smaller...this is only my second cycle but i lifted for 5 years prior to sauce...I am also runnin milk thistle all the way through..

Matt Foley is offline Member
    is there a reason your running winny and var like that?you certainly wont get much results off 20mgs var.are you limited on your gear?if so just drop the var and run the winny.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    no im not limited, i just came accross the bottle for really, really cheap so i figured fuck it.....I ran var 20 mgs a day for 7 weeks in my last cycle and it was fUckin awsome......SO Fuck it time will tell.....

Thread Information