Thread: Gains on fina?

Chach is offline Associate Member

Gains on fina?

Whats up bro's.....im curious, if you have taken fina/tren what were ur gains off of it and how muh of ur gains you kept? AND how much water retention did you have?....so if you have taken fina alone or fina and test please let me know...thanx bro's..........

andy2 is offline New Member
    Low retention here but was enough to notice--
    Had Massive strength gains Unreal ones
    Massive pumps never felt any others compare on pump
    No real size gains barely noticeable

But as to date I have barely lost any strength gains . Some lifts are max 5lbs liter than when I was on. So I was super happy
    Check out my post under "Andy's Fina Only Cycle"
    I did test with it too though

Oh yeah Expect aggression
    I have used several things- this is first thing I ever tried that I felt temper problems. Honestly I thought roid rage was myth, Now Im a believer

Had some acne too

EOD shots get old when your a busy person --

Take it easy

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren Only = gained 14 kept 10 for a 6 weeker.....my first cycle
    Test/Tren = gained 27 kept 18 8 weeks...can't wait to do it again
    I did get some arm and back acne, though not too bad. Strength was intense as all of my reps increased by about 40-50lbs. I love tren and will use it as part of my cycles for a while.

big swoll is offline Member
    bigsd67....thats good news bro....i am about to run a tren /prop cycle and was hoping to gain a little weight off of it....im still not sure if im gonna throw some winny in or now...yes i have clomid, but thanks for asking fellas

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I know alot of people are going to dissagree with me but i hate tren . I think it is by far the worst product that i have tried. Yes my tren was real i made it myslef. I didnt notice minor strength gains and absolutley no mass. And yes my diet and workout routine are very good, i get trained by a very good powerlifter who also told me to stay away from tren because it sucks. I think tren is hyped more than almost any steroid , and the hype isnt true at least for me its not. Have a nice day!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    The only thing I noticed from Tren , is that I didnt get fat when I should have. Thats about it. None of the massive strength people claim or the mass...just that one thing.

Buy hey, I like it for that so Ill keep using it. Ive used as high as 700mg/wk for 18wks FYI. I did make nice gains and all, but I dont consider the tren resposnisble, but rather the test. I have also ran tren soley, mistake! That was at 525/wk. Same results as above...just tired with no sex drive

Gonna have to just get on the TrenEnanthate and TrenSuspension and give them a whirl and see if I notice anything much else from them as well.

Bottom line, Ill use it in every cycle cause its so easy to get and make and it relatively cheap. If it cost alot more, I doubt I would...

You mean to tell me that you will not gain any size off of fina? I thought it was one of the best for size and strength.

How much size will I get off 250 wk test and 75 ed fina?

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I never gained a damn thing. Personally i thought it was a complete waste of money. Thats just my take on it.

chinups Guest
    I think the tren you had was a bad quality. I hear sick shit from 90% of people that take it. That means good

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    From my experience, low-moderate size gains and massive strength gains... almost unbelievable strength gains.

Fina pump is great... yesterday was bi-tri day and my arms we so pumped it was painfull, hell even when doing cardio my calves feel like they are going to explode.

Good stuff here.

Red

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Tren is the shit-I ran test cyp tren and winny, and it's the best thing I've ever done-I'm getting ready to start again soon. It makes you feel like a god-strength went up, size went up, lost a significant amount of fat, and the vascularity and pumps were insane. I was getting comments from people every single day. For the guys who didn't get alot out of it, I have to question the quality of the stuff you had, because I've run it twice and both times the results were insane. And the other thing that I love about fina is that it kicks in quicker than anything I've ever used before-I could feel it after the second shot. I would definitely recommend running it with test though to get the most out of it.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    your lucky. it takes me two ful weeks to really start feeling the differences on fina. but after that its ON.

I hold water on fina, so thats where some "gains" are lost.
    Clomid makes all the difference for me, without it i do not keep whai have put on.

Fina is damn near a magic trick, heh love it love it.
    (umm duh buddha "i love fina" red hehe)

Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    I hold water on fina, so thats where some "gains" are lost.
    Clomid makes all the difference for me, without it i do not keep whai have put on.
    Hmmm After nearly 2 weeks in it, I just foud out I also hold water on fina One of the bros at work (a big mofo who is knowledgable in these things) told me yesterday that my face was getting puffy... uh-oh!

Time to start popping adex... Oh well! Live and learn!

Red

Thread Information