darklurker88 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Newcomer has some questions

Whatsup bros been a longtime lurker of other boards such as wannabebig and ef and I gotta say this takes the cake.
    I got a few questions for you guys that I couldn't find on a search.

1) I know it's not possible to cut and bulk naturally. What about with steroids ? I heard it's possible with eq? Im looking to cut while adding mass, in that order. If that means simply a 5-10lbs gain of lbm id be happy, and a lot of fat gain at that, since I am at 15%.

2) I know my diet. Now, if I were to cut and bulk while on, what ratios should i use? I understand they have to be very precise.

3) For this, what cycle would you suggest?

Stats: 5'5 , 180lbs, 15%
    Thanks for the help!
    darklurker88

If you suggest a cut only cycle, or even a cut and bulk cycle (whichever) if you could do so with most concern to cost itd be great. Im in college so I need the cash for all the food as well.
    Bros, I thank you in advance.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    It would be possible to gain muscle and lose fat on roids, but not many people do that...

if your doing a bulking cycle u would be wasting good sauce on trying to lose fat during the cycle...

on the other hand, many juicers do some juice on cutting cycles to keep their muscle, rarely do they make big gains while doing this.

peace bro, if you have any other questions PM me

Hey Pinch thats a damned shame. Well thats too bad, and although true, it's still very tempting. But I won't as what you said makes complete sense.
    So what do you suggest. I want to cut to 6-8% WITH THE LEAST YET MOST EFFECTIVE COST- BENEFIT POSSIBLE. I have VERY little trouble keeping muscle mass. I can go on a pasta diet for weeks and lose no muscle. Im an endomorph with lots of it.

For others answering the question(s)
    Whichever cycle you'd give me, (now its a cutting cycle) Id cycle 2000-2100, 2200 cals every three days, switching them around, with 1-1.5g protein per pound, while cycling carbs.
    Good enough?

I look forward to cool insights like Pinch's.
    Peace out bros
    darklurker88

personally I think roids should only be taken when bulking up...

its a waste to take roids just to maintain muscle...

i recommend getting a really good diet and cardio plan ready, and do everything naturally (add some ECA and clen )

although if u insist on doing a cutting steroid cycle... do some test/eq/winny...

eat about 500 calories under maintence... your maintence is probably 300 cals, so eat about 2500 of clean cals

if u want i can help you with your diet specifics, PM me in that case

Pinch, I wanted to do it to raise metabolism. I thought that's what it did, besides preserve muscle.
    Doesn't it help in any way, or speed up the process?
    I've tried DNP before with success, but don't want to go through social hell again. If I am wrong then please correct me and send me to do some more reading, as that's what I was told!!
    What can I do to speed up the process besides ECA (i get nose bleeds and twitches and paranoia). What can I do besides a good cardio and diet regimen to speed it up?

Originally posted by darklurker88
    Pinch, I wanted to do it to raise metabolism. I thought that's what it did, besides preserve muscle.
    Doesn't it help in any way, or speed up the process?
    I've tried DNP before with success, but don't want to go through social hell again. If I am wrong then please correct me and send me to do some more reading, as that's what I was told!!
    What can I do to speed up the process besides ECA (i get nose bleeds and twitches and paranoia). What can I do besides a good cardio and diet regimen to speed it up?
    steroids have basically no effect on fat removal...

Trust me losing fat is a slow process... In my opinion DNP/T3 etc... are pretty dangerous stuff... I recommend just sticking with good ole diet and cardio and a sprinkle of patience... it goes a long way

you can naturally speed up your metabolism by simply eating more meals a day... I currently eat 9 meals a day

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR

JohnnyB

Thanks bros.
    For future use, what would be a good cost-benefit cycle for my bodytype? I'd like lean mass. Ill lean down first that's for sure.
    But for future use, were looking at what price range? Also, if you're in FL, pitch in what you think are good cycles and their prices! Remember, Im in college I workout and I got lots to chow, so what cycles are the winners?

I have also read that the less fat you got the more you will gain.
    Forget what I said above about leaning out first. As you can tell i am at a loss as to whether cut or bulk. Most of you will say cut. Fine.
    But is it feasible, for knowledge's sake, to bulk at this bodyfat? More muscle mass will look good on my frame and cutting will be harder, but with more muscle mass my metabolism will have increased and I will be better trained to cut for summer. I don't mind having fat on me. Kinda came to accept it. It plagues endomorphs and Im in the bandwagon that seems to accept it even though I fight it.
    So with the bulk cycle, do you think this is alright? OR WILL IT SIMPLY NOT WORK?
    BTW . I plan to start the cycle, IF i start it, in August-September.
    And if you can, dont disregard the question on costbenefit bulk cycles with anti es included.
    Peace out.
    BTW im still doing research as to cost benefit, but pers exps would be nice as well.
    Last edited by darklurker88; 05-09-2003 at 09:50 PM.

bump for the most cost-effective bulk cycle

big swoll is offline Member
    if i were you, i would personally bulk first, then cut down...espicially if you decide to start your cycle late next fall...if you were to start in the summer i would say cut, but in the fall most people choose to bulk.....like pinch said i wouldn't try to bulk and cut at the same time...if you wanted you could do a lean mass cycle..maybe try to put on a few good solid pounds without much bloat or body fat increase...any other questions just pm me...and welcome to AR

Thread Information