christo is offline New Member

I have GYNO ..... what now ?

I have recently figured out that I have all the symptons of gyno .... not at all pleased, but I can't do anything about it.
    Now its time to deal with it ...

I just started with Nolvadex today

day 1-3 - 80mgs
    day 4-8 - 40mgs
    day 9 - lump is gone (hopefully) ???? - 20mgs

Will this take the Gyno away? The lump is now getting big. It's in both nipples. What are the stages after the lump? Does it keep growing and getting bigger and bigger? I have been told that if is is not taken care of only surgery can remove the b*tch t*ts. Am I at a stage where the Nolvadex will not be able to cure it ?

Has anybody had big lumps under their nipples and the Nolvadex took care of it? I can understand that if someone just starts getting the symptons and takes Nolvadex right away and it cures it. But my nipples started getting itchy like 2-2 1/2 weeks ago, and then started hurting about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks ago.

Responses would be greatly appreciated because this is not something that easy to block out of my mind. I keep thinking about it and I have no real answers.

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    it depends how long u were on your cycle, if a normal cylce...most gyno will go away afterwards (which can be avoided with nolva) but if you had a strecthed long ass cycle your natural test may not come back for a very long time therfore giving u more permanant tittttes..

take your nolva as you posted you should be fine

good luck

bws

I am currently on week 5

My Cycle:

Russian D-bol, Infar Sus
    Week 1 - 3tabs /day d-bol
    Week 2 - sus 250mg, d-bol - 4tabs/day
    Week 3 - sus 500mg, d-bol - 4 tabs/day
    Week 4 - sus 750mg, d-bol - 5 tabs/day
    Week 5 - sus 750mg, d-bol - 5 tabs/day
    Week 6 - sus 500mg, d-bol -4 tabs/day
    Week 7 - sus 500mg, d-bol - 3 tabs
    Week 8 - sus 250mg, d-bol - 3 tabs
    week 9 - sus 250mg

thanks for the quick responses ... how i love this forum... kinda gives me some relief .... anybody else have answers of comments ....

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    bro in my op i would stop your cycle and cont with the nolva and clomid until you get better.

but if not than at least stop the dbol which is prob the culpret.

and forget that up and down shit with the sust. pick a certain mg and stay with it.

in my op if you are gonna cont. your cycle i would lower the doses of everyhting your taking

If I stopped the d-bol, can I con't with my sus?

Also can I start taking my clomid during the remaining of my sus cycle ? or does it have to be post cycle?

Thanks

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    you're fucked. surgery is the only way.why the hell did you wait to get nolvadex

What do you mean I'm fucked?

It's not like my tits are drooping 3" .... I can see that they are swelling and I have about a 0.5cm hard bump under the nipple.

"Latasaurus " have you experienced this problem first hand ... or do you have the knowledge to asses this situation and be able to tell me that I am "fucked", or is that just a random guess ?

The reason for the almost 2 week delay is because I could not get in contact with my supplier. What a piss off that was.

Thanks

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    your not nec fucked. you should have got everything bf hand but to late for that.

my op you should stop everyhting and start clomid two weeks after last shot

but if you want to cont i would drop the dbol and pick a steady dose with the sust and use the nolva throughout and way past your cycle.

only use clomid if stopping totally. keep on the nolva even if its months past your cycle. once you have it to where it is controlled you can keep the nolva at 20mg a day

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Drop the dbol , that is most likely the culprit, keep up with the nolvadex and get some arimidex /liquidex and you can finish your cycle. I think you will be okay, I had a lump that went away on one side of my nipple that only 3 days of nolvadex got rid of. I continued with my cycle.

Im in week 6 of a sust/EQ/winny cycle and Ive been taking nolva from the begining....and I still got fvckin gyno. I dropped to 1 sust a week and kept my EQ the same....Im gonna ride it out and hope for the best.

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    yeah i have gyno .its about the size of a bean .no matter what i take it swells .im gettin that shit removed though.

Iowa Boy is offline Associate Member
    Yo, use novadex. It works. Give it time.

hard-game is offline New Member
    DOES THE NOV. REALLY WORK? I HAVENT JUICED YET BUT WAS READY TO START, MY ONLY DRAW BACK WAS WHEN I WAS ON THE ANDRO STACKS ID GET GYNO, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I DIDNT TAKE MORE THEN I SHOULD AND I TOOK STUFF LIKE GYNO TEK AT THE SAME TIME....AND SINCE THEN WHEN EVER I USED TO GO BACK ON ANY TYPE OF ANDRO ID START GETTING GYNO BACK...I GUESS I HAVE MORE TEST OR EST. IN MY BODY THEN NORMAL, BUT NOW THAT I WANT TO JUICE IM WORRIED THAT IF ANDRO GAVE ME GYNO THE JUICE THAT IS MORE EFFECTIVE WILL DEFINITLY GIVE IT TO ME>? OR WILL THE NOV. TAKEN DURING THE CYCLE KILL MY CHANCES OF GETTING GYNO? ONCE I STOPED THE ANDRO CYCLES IMMEDIATLY THE SWELLING WENT DOWN BUT MY CHEST NEVER GOT TIGHT IN THOSE SPOTS LIKE THEY USED TO BE CAUSE OF THE NOW FATTY TISSUES THAT SURROUND THE NIPPLES THAT NO ONE CAN REALLY TELL EXCEPT ME.

Thread Information