Bigashell is offline Junior Member

Whats Goin On Fellas I Need Your Help With Planning My Cycle

whats goin on guys. I have looked for your help in the past and u guys have given me some very effective tips that have helped me with my goals and I am back for another question for u guys to help me out. I have 15 amps of sustanon 250, 15 amps of deca , and 200 dbols and its my first tiome doing steroids and I was wondering if u guys could help me out by planning a cycle that would be the most effective. Thanks so much fellas. please get back to me. I weigh 180 with low bf% and im about 5'11 if that helps

Syaps is offline New Member
    how old are you, you said this is your first cycle. Always my experience to take it slow on the first

Bigashell is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro this is my first my boy said to get amps of each but its too much for my first cycle. I think 15 of each of sust and deca is more than plenty. One of my friends did the same cycle and got enormous lol so I am excited. I am also 21 and have been liftin for more than 3 yrs and its about time I jump on some juice. Again I have 15 amps of sustanon 250(europe) 15 amps of DECA(EUROPE) AND 200 DBOLS HELP ME OUT GUYS

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Assuming you already know how most feel about running sus only twice a week being an ineffective way to maximize all esters my advice would be to get at least 5 more amps of sus and 5 more of deca .

1-4 30 mg of dbol ED
    1-10 500 mg of test (250 mg twice a week)
    1-10 400 mg of deca (200 mg twice a week)

Start clomid three weeks after last sus/deca shot. Have an anti-e on hand.

Thread Information