Thread: QV's EQ SUCKS!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Angry QV's EQ SUCKS!

Yeah I realize there's always a price to pay for anything good, but I'm breaking out like a Mutha Fcker from this eq. I never had a single problem before using EQ, up until now...I'm using Quality Vet for the first time and must I say my skin is the worst it ever was. I guess this explains why its dirt cheap...cuz it SUCKS! They should just change its name to "Low Quality" Vet EQ instead...alot more fitting alright I'm done venting. Damn, I feel better already, Peace.
    ~US~

joe_capone is offline Member
    damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn first negetive thing ive ever heard about qv eq... now im paranoid about it lol. i though its sterile?? after all its not made in some1's bathtub.. maybe ur just prone to acne??? time for some serious accutane therepy bro.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Everyone is different bro

I just think that you may have a bad reaction to the QV EQ. I am on QV EQ right now and I don't have any ance @ ALL.
    -EC

superjew is offline Associate Member
    I don't think it's sterility would be causing your acne. If you are acne prone then you are rolling the dice anytime you take AAS. I use only human grade gear and I break out like a beast!

Originally posted by joe_capone
    damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn first negetive thing ive ever heard about qv eq... now im paranoid about it lol. i though its sterile?? after all its not made in some1's bathtub.. maybe ur just prone to acne??? time for some serious accutane therepy bro.
    I have used other brands of EQ with no problems, so I wouldn't say I'm acne prone. Bad reaction???...Possibly! The thing is though I was talking to someone the other day at the gym and he said he had the same problem using QV's EQ. So is it a coincidence or do we both just represent a growing number of people having a bad experience with their QV's EQ? Oh btw, just ordered a tube of accutane gel...can't wait to start it.
    ~US~

bigtraps is offline Member
    how long have you been on QV EQ? what else are you useing?

Im in week 5 at 500mgs, no acne at all, out of curiosity what batch are you using, I am using QVB 006.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I keep hearing about QV EQ...is that from Mexico? I have only seen Canadian EQ...which I don't trust on the black market. Vets are super picky about AS in Canada...I wouldn't touch EQ or Win V. They're too hard to get...I personally believe all are fakes having seen the process of dealing with vets and AS.

QV + Quality Vet, and yes its from mexico, a relatively new firm that has a decent product line, the majority of people like their products.

Originally posted by bigtraps
    how long have you been on QV EQ? what else are you useing?
    Here's my cycle:
    Wk 1 PVL EQ 1000mgs/week
    Wks 2-10 QV 500mgs/week
    Wks 9-13 PVL Winny 50mgs/ED

I started really breaking out in week 9, right before I started taking eq.
    I looked at every possible scenario...the only thing I changed was my diet. Around that time I drastically dropped my carbs...but I don't think one has to do with the other. I'm telling ya, its was the QV eq. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the gains I made, its just I never had a problem in the past with other EQ's. I guess I know better for next time.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    All I've gotten so far from it is the hunger, but I guess I can't tell whether any of my gains are coming from it because I am running prop/fina/winny also.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'm using QV eq (along with sust and dbol ) now going into week 4 @ 400mg/wk and no acne yet. I am prone but I usually don't get bad acne until later in the cycle, around week 8-9. I take doxycycline (monodox) for it. You need a prescription from a dermatologist for this. It doesn't screw up your cycle so I run it along with everything else.

GUNMAN is offline New Member
    I'm on QV EQ and QV eth and no problems yet im in week 6

Thread Information