True_Will is offline New Member

Question Jeneka Dbols...FAKE/REAL?

I already posted a thread related to this topic, but the replies weren't all that clear.......I just hooked up one of my friend with some Jeneka Dbols...they're white Tylenol shaped tabs...they're supposedly 50mg each...and there's a 100 in a bottle...the bottle came seals and all, but I've never heard of Jeneka..plus my friends hasn't made any gains in 3 weeks,...please let me know if Jeneka Dbols exist, or they're just f*****
    fake...thanks...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    can you match the picture of the tabs in the pics forum? or can you match the lot#? the best way would be to post a picture.yes this may take some work why would your friend take them and not have any gains?are you really considering taking these same pills?

True_Will is offline New Member
    My friend started his cycle a bit before I started mine....he got the Jeneka Dbols from a mutual friend...no I'm not considering taking the Jeneka pills...I already started with dragon dbols (Pink Thias)...he hasn't gained anything and this has him pretty frustrated.....he thinks that the only possible explaination is that they're fake...

Matt Foley is offline Member
    never heard of jeneka.sorry

Thread Information