Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    backcountryrider is offline Junior Member

Another building on only Anivar thread.

I know there has been much talk about this already but I thought I would give my reason for why I'm thinking Anivar may be a better option for me.

I'm 6' 178 lbs, probably about a 7-10 % body fat , training for 5 years (however only two of the years I have had my diet tuned in properly. (count the first three years wasted basically). I would have probably weighed 155 lbs if I where never to have touched resistance training, small knees and ankles.

I'm set on trying out a cycle of something of course and I have got some good advice already. I had it narrowed down to Test P, 450 mg per week for an 8 week cycle , I still have not got the details on my PCT yet but I will soon. (I'm researching it more).

I was thinking the other day: I have a job that I work, best job ever and never want to risk loosing it for some reason. Co workers and a high up have been made comments about me looking beefier in the last year. They probably understand what I'm doing, they see me eating all this crazy amounts of eggs and steak six times per day ect. No one else eats like this around there and it's caught attention for sure.

What I don't want is to make crazy large gains in a very short period of time with the juice and someone picking up on the fact I'm on juice. I don't know their policy on illegal use of substances but I think it's probably grounds for dismissal, however probably impossible for them to find out and NO reason that they would even care.......... I know it's kind of a paranoid concept but I like to try and think ahead. Of course I want big gains but I'm not sure how well Test P would work for me as being a first timer. Assuming I gained 20 lbs, this would be something that would raise eye brows and i don't want people asking questions.

I was thinking of doing Anivar only to try it out , probably not going to make massive gains on it but smaller quality gains.

Thoughts or comments all welcome gents....

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backcountryrider
    I know there has been much talk about this already but I thought I would give my reason for why I'm thinking Anivar may be a better option for me.

I'm 6' 178 lbs, probably about a 7-10 % body fat , training for 5 years (however only two of the years I have had my diet tuned in properly. (count the first three years wasted basically). I would have probably weighed 155 lbs if I where never to have touched resistance training, small knees and ankles.

I'm set on trying out a cycle of something of course and I have got some good advice already. I had it narrowed down to Test P, 450 mg per week for an 8 week cycle , I still have not got the details on my PCT yet but I will soon. (I'm researching it more).

I was thinking the other day: I have a job that I work, best job ever and never want to risk loosing it for some reason. Co workers and a high up have been made comments about me looking beefier in the last year. They probably understand what I'm doing, they see me eating all this crazy amounts of eggs and steak six times per day ect. No one else eats like this around there and it's caught attention for sure.

What I don't want is to make crazy large gains in a very short period of time with the juice and someone picking up on the fact I'm on juice. I don't know their policy on illegal use of substances but I think it's probably grounds for dismissal, however probably impossible for them to find out and NO reason that they would even care.......... I know it's kind of a paranoid concept but I like to try and think ahead. Of course I want big gains but I'm not sure how well Test P would work for me as being a first timer. Assuming I gained 20 lbs, this would be something that would raise eye brows and i don't want people asking questions.

I was thinking of doing Anivar only to try it out , probably not going to make massive gains on it but smaller quality gains.

Read this thread. Anavar (not anivar) is NOT a mild compound.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!#.UQOUo0K9Kc0

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why take anything at all. You weigh 178lbs at 6'. Regardless of your bodyfat that really shouldn't make anyone start to question if you are using or not.

Why not just modify your diet and eat more to gain< you should be able to put on another 15-20lbs without major problems. You'll gain nothing, AAS or not, if you don't eat more.

Oh, and big fifference between 7% and 10% bodyfat!

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Why take anything at all. You weigh 178lbs at 6'. Regardless of your bodyfat that really shouldn't make anyone start to question if you are using or not.

Why not just modify your diet and eat more to gain< you should be able to put on another 15-20lbs without major problems. You'll gain nothing, AAS or not, if you don't eat more.

Not sure exactly on % BF but It's low, I don't really care to have my BF lower than it is now, perfectly happy with that. Yes I know I can naturally gain another 20 lbs in the next two or three years perhaps, I would like to gain more however my concern is that I don't want it to be apparent that I'm taking AAS. (wondering if it would be apparent to someone, Test cycle vs Anavar cycle).

That's a good read in the link above, thanks. Of course Anavar is not mild.

Not sure exactly on % BF but It's low, I don't really care to have my BF lower than it is now, perfectly happy with that. Yes I know I can naturally gain another 20 lbs in the next two or three years perhaps, I would like to gain more however my concern is that I don't want it to be apparent that I'm taking AAS. (wondering if it would be apparent to someone, Test cycle vs Anavar cycle).
    It's an irrelevant 'wondering' if your diet isn't on point. That's what I was saying. If your diet is only enough to maintain your weight then no compound will help you gain. At 178 you are unlikely anywhere near your natural limit. And I'd suggest you learn how to diet to bulk before considering any type of cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    It's an irrelevant 'wondering' if your diet isn't on point. That's what I was saying. If your diet is only enough to maintain your weight then no compound will help you gain. At 178 you are unlikely anywhere near your natural limit. And I'd suggest you learn how to diet to bulk before considering any type of cycle.
    This^^

You say you've been GAINING weight over the last two years, but still you're sitting at 7-10%bf???!!
    ...You're not eating enough, really, you're not.

Think of it this way:
    If you're building a house, and have only got a small workforce of 5 guys, who's not very good (Untrained individual, who do not lift weights), and are only able to lay 1 brick each an hour (bricks here being an analogy for Proteins). Then you'll get away with only giving 'em 40 bricks a day, and that'll work out fine.

Now, you decide things are going to slowly, and recruit another 10 guys (start working out), they still only lay a brick an hour each, but now there's three times as many of them, so they'll need 120 bricks a day. Fine, no problems so far.

But THEN you decide that things need to move along even faster! (taking any kind of AAS) You get a foreman to stop those lazy workers from sitting around, and increase the work-efficiency massively, now they're laying 5 bricks each an hour, which means they'll need 700 bricks a day! If you're still only giving 'em 140 bricks, how do you expect things to move along faster? That foreman (AAS) is just a friggin waste!

In your case I'd say that even though you probably have enough protein to *potentially* build new muscles, you're not eating enough KCALS to allow that protein to do so. A lot of it will be WASTED as fuel instead of utilized for sustaining present tissue as well as building new.

List what you eat in a day here, including all the macros (proteins, fats, carbs) and be honest, there are a couple of people here who're really good with nutrition, because that's what you need right now, not steroids .
    /Maf

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

I would recommend running an enanthate or a cyp... Usually much cheaper and if you just bumped up to 600mg it would be a better cycle IMO then 450 test prob and anavar ... "Is that even the cycle you were asking about or were you askig about a anavar only cycle" in that case your crazy... I think anavar is a expensive waste of mg I personally and don't understand or ever even see a difference when my friends use it... Just my 2 sense

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM

Stems right 7-10% is a huge frekin window bud. That's a month of hard dieting for me. And ya 178lbs and 6....... Sorry to bring my stats into this bc I'm straight up juiced outta my mind bud but my stats had me larger then that in 7th grade.

Blog Entries

No steroid is ever going to give you a real different look..... Especially if your not sub 3%bf..... Steroids are steroids take em.... If you wanna cut do cardio if you wanna bulk EAT!!!!! Don't let your estrogen get out of whack.... Keep an eye on water retention especially in your face. "pix's are the only way IMO" those are the dead give always for roids

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter

This^^

You say you've been GAINING weight over the last two years, but still you're sitting at 7-10%bf???!!
    ...You're not eating enough, really, you're not.

Think of it this way:
    If you're building a house, and have only got a small workforce of 5 guys, who's not very good (Untrained individual, who do not lift weights), and are only able to lay 1 brick each an hour (bricks here being an analogy for Proteins). Then you'll get away with only giving 'em 40 bricks a day, and that'll work out fine.

Now, you decide things are going to slowly, and recruit another 10 guys (start working out), they still only lay a brick an hour each, but now there's three times as many of them, so they'll need 120 bricks a day. Fine, no problems so far.

But THEN you decide that things need to move along even faster! (taking any kind of AAS) You get a foreman to stop those lazy workers from sitting around, and increase the work-efficiency massively, now they're laying 5 bricks each an hour, which means they'll need 700 bricks a day! If you're still only giving 'em 140 bricks, how do you expect things to move along faster? That foreman (AAS) is just a friggin waste!

In your case I'd say that even though you probably have enough protein to *potentially* build new muscles, you're not eating enough KCALS to allow that protein to do so. A lot of it will be WASTED as fuel instead of utilized for sustaining present tissue as well as building new.

List what you eat in a day here, including all the macros (proteins, fats, carbs) and be honest, there are a couple of people here who're really good with nutrition, because that's what you need right now, not steroids .
    /Maf
    This sounds like the hulk talking

LOL, sorry I simply should have been bigger in grade 7. I think I weighed 133.3 lbs then. Also I still don't understand why you can't gain muscle and not gain huge amounts of fat at the same time. My body type is just this way, I could never eat enough to gain fat and tip the scale, my body just doesn't work that way. It seems the more I eat the higher my metabolism goes. I'm between an ectomorph and mesomorph but closer to an ecto. Before we determine my diet is bad, let me tell you what my diet is, below.

For my BF % I'll let someone decide here: I can hunch over and grab 1 " of fat on the gut area. Other places there is **** all, you can see striations and fingers in all muscles. Abs are somewhat prominent un flexed, flexed they are prominent but covered in .5 inch of fat.
    What percent does someone think??

My diet in a day: this is seven days per week, sometimes the amounts vary a bit but not much, very strict on this for the last 1 year. This requires special digestive enzyme supps to eat this amount of food also.

Protein: 800g of chicken breast, 1 kg of tenderloin steak, 6 whole eggs, 16 egg whites, 90 g of whey protein powder. (FYI this is over $100 per day in protein)
    Carbs: Large bowl of oat meal, full box of drum wheat pasta ( 450g dry weight) , three large sweet potato, 2 bananas, 2 red/green peppers, 100g of whole grain rice.
    Fat: 1 avacado, 200 g of nuts (almonds, cashews, ect.) , olive oil on my pasta, some green beans (but that is probably carbs)

comments or questions welcome. keep in mind My original post was NOT that I had a problem making gains.

Work out how many calories that is and what the macro's amount to on a daily basis please.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jwws9999 is offline Junior Member
    178 lbs and 6 foot, I don't think anyone would even notice if you gained 20 pounds. I'm 5'11" and went from 188 to 200 on my last cycle and I didn't get a reaction from anyone, but if your that concerned, I'd stay away from aas

Possibly.... however my frame is actually very small , tiny ankles ect. Worst , worst case if something ever did come up, I could always say I took LEAGAL pro hormones or test boosters and crap like that. Just feed them that and there would be no way to prove otherwise.

I'm still calculating my marco's on my daily intake, I'd like some input on it.....

Quote Originally Posted by backcountryrider View Post
    LOL, sorry I simply should have been bigger in grade 7. I think I weighed 133.3 lbs then. Also I still don't understand why you can't gain muscle and not gain huge amounts of fat at the same time. My body type is just this way, I could never eat enough to gain fat and tip the scale, my body just doesn't work that way. It seems the more I eat the higher my metabolism goes. I'm between an ectomorph and mesomorph but closer to an ecto. Before we determine my diet is bad, let me tell you what my diet is, below.

For my BF % I'll let someone decide here: I can hunch over and grab 1 " of fat on the gut area. Other places there is **** all, you can see striations and fingers in all muscles. Abs are somewhat prominent un flexed, flexed they are prominent but covered in .5 inch of fat.
    What percent does someone think??

My diet in a day: this is seven days per week, sometimes the amounts vary a bit but not much, very strict on this for the last 1 year. This requires special digestive enzyme supps to eat this amount of food also.

Protein: 800g of chicken breast (about 1000kcal, 260g protein), 1 kg of tenderloin steak (1200kcal 220g protein), 6 whole eggs (500kcal, 44g protein), 16 egg whites(205kcal 50g protein), 90 g of whey protein powder. (FYI this is over $100 per day in protein)
    Carbs: Large bowl of oat meal, full box of drum wheat pasta ( 450g dry weight)(1600 kcal, 56g protein) , three large sweet potato, 2 bananas, 2 red/green peppers, 100g of whole grain rice.
    Fat: 1 avacado, 200 g of nuts (almonds, cashews, ect.) , olive oil on my pasta, some green beans (but that is probably carbs)

comments or questions welcome. keep in mind My original post was NOT that I had a problem making gains.
    I'm not even going to bother calculating any more, with the nuts, rice etc, that'd be 5000+kcal a day and 500-600g of proteins a day? yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by ma_fighter View Post
    I'm not even going to bother calculating any more, with the nuts, rice etc, that'd be 5000+kcal a day and 500-600g of proteins a day? yeah..
    That looks about right MA FIGHTER. You forgot the Whey protein powder. This is way above what I need to be consuming building natural with no steroids . Way above! I guess I could keep this diet when I start a cycle.

For now, I can't keep eating like this, I shit a brick 3 times today. I should probably cut my protein down to 350 g per day. My diet right now is insane, I'm not getting fat but it's expensive. Mostly free range and organic meat too.

555mjolnir is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by 555mjolnir; 01-30-2013 at 05:50 PM.

I'm open ears to anything really. I wanted to know about Anavar and how it might work for me as a first cycle but I'm starting to think I'd just go with test, like most others.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backcountryrider View Post
    I'm open ears to anything really. I wanted to know about Anavar and how it might work for me as a first cycle but I'm starting to think I'd just go with test, like most others.
    Actually as suggested you should first go with diet. I'm only 5' 8" and weigh 10 lbs more than you. Dont consider using anything until you are at least over 200 lbs. If you cant eat to maintain your muscle mass then you will just drop right back down and only gain slightly compared to what you should on cycle.

Jbman255 is offline New Member
    Just FYI in order to test for a drug, they have to test for a specific compound... They'd basically be shooting in the dark. And for lots of blood testing, in general, they can only test for what sort of "results" a compound yields... sort of like your testosterone levels may be very high which might INDICATE you may be using AAS, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are. (I'm sure there are much better examples, just trying to relate it to your specific situation) So unless the specific things you are putting in your body contain THC, cocaine, PCP etc. (which is what places of employment test for) I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbman255 View Post
    Just FYI in order to test for a drug, they have to test for a specific compound... They'd basically be shooting in the dark. And for lots of blood testing, in general, they can only test for what sort of "results" a compound yields... sort of like your testosterone levels may be very high which might INDICATE you may be using AAS, but it doesn't necessarily mean you are. (I'm sure there are much better examples, just trying to relate it to your specific situation) So unless the specific things you are putting in your body contain THC, cocaine, PCP etc. (which is what places of employment test for) I don't think you have anything to worry about.
    This has been the most helpful post here as to my general inquiry. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Actually as suggested you should first go with diet. I'm only 5' 8" and weigh 10 lbs more than you. Dont consider using anything until you are at least over 200 lbs. If you cant eat to maintain your muscle mass then you will just drop right back down and only gain slightly compared to what you should on cycle.
    A couple points here that got overlooked. 1: So, you are 5'8, 188 lbs, obviously very experienced with anabolic steroids (as your status suggests) and your advice would be to not do steroids until you are over 200 lbs. I know I have 4" on you but I think a question arises here: At what body weight did you start taking anabolic steroids if your 188 lbs now??

If you go above a few posts you would see that my diet has been posted. My daily caloric intake is around 5000 and 500 - 600 g of protein. daily.

Quote Originally Posted by 555mjolnir View Post
    Is it just me or is there so much wrong with this post? Dude, so you bf% is 7-10%? That's 5.3 lbs or almost 2.5 kg on that frame that is HUGE. What are you thinking of doing Test P 450 a week? or Anivar? or a stack of both? I don't understand this either? Read up on PCT too this is all over this site. How old are you? If you don't want big gains? then why juice? Then in a later post you say I don't care about body fat and I know I can gain another 20-30 lbs over next couple of years. Do you know how much 20-30 of muscle is? I suggest you go to your local butcher and look @ 20 lbs of lean meat that is a grip bud 30 lbs is even more compare the 2 and see for yourself. I think much research is in your future or should be. I just don't get what you want to figure out, or what you want to be told?
    Figure out what you want and decide on your goals. I am borrowing this from someone on this site and am sorry I can't remember who but is so true "if you are doing steroids and NO ONE an tell your doing them WRONG"

jwws9999 is offline Junior Member
    Huh? That's curious because it sounds like you want to get big but your scared to and your only 178 lbs to start (not big ) you can get big with diet you just want a short cut but don't want people thinking you cheated it that simple. So I say put in the freak'in work and BUILD it like everyone else has to in order to keep it. Roids aren't gonna make you big and keep you big.[/B] The price of admission is Blood, Sweat, and Tears so quit your crying and put in the sweat equity in the gym and do a little leg work yourself all this information is stated over and over in this forum not one thing in this thread is new get you foundation down this means nutrition, exercise,technique and rest.[B]If you wanna look like the incredible hulk put in incredible effort like the rest of us!!! No way are you gonna do a single cycle and have every person come up to and be like "Man your so Freaking huge man is it the roids are you on the Juice?" Common Man up do the work all of it diet included. my .02 hope I didn't harsh your mellow, I just spend like 3 hrs a day in the gym lifting and doing cardio and get ticked when people think they can just pin their way to a kick ass body either way you still gotta push the iron and it ain't easy or everyone would look like JAY CUTLER OR ARNOLD OR YOU PICK, they worked their asses off I do to so does every other guy that wants this lifestyle. Sorry for this guys but you all have pic's of what it takes so I am using your examples : Do you think Stem or MusclesINK or MA fighter or Human Project don't put in the work to look like that??? Common don't dis them! Sorry end of rant.
    I disagree, running a cycle plus diet and exercise will put on more weight faster and increase size faster than just diet and lifting

Dude, at 5k kcal+ a day, I'm amazed youre not getting fat, I start gaining fat at less then HALF of that.

How many times a day do you eat, and when?
    I can't help but feel that a lot of the food you stuff down your throat is going to waste, for whatever reason, and that you'd get the gains you're looking for simply by addressing this issue.
    Have you had your thyroids checked?

I know the OP is AAS related, but steroids wont do d!ck for you unless your diet is properly in check, and we're all different. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and claim that your metabolism is abnormally high.

ironman1982 is offline Associate Member
    tapeworm

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Dude, at 5k kcal+ a day, I'm amazed youre not getting fat, I start gaining fat at less then HALF of that.

I can't help but feel that a lot of the food you stuff down your throat is going to waste, for whatever reason, and that you'd get the gains you're looking for simply by addressing this issue.

I know the OP is AAS related, but steroids wont do d!ck for you unless your diet is properly in check, and we're all different. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and claim that your metabolism is abnormally high.
    Or he's just lying about what he eats. I thought that was key to when I stated training. As many calories in as possible. Id your body doesn't need that many calories, even clean ones will simply turn to fat.

///.
    Last edited by 555mjolnir; 01-30-2013 at 05:49 PM.

Last edited by 555mjolnir; 01-30-2013 at 05:49 PM.

I could go and ask a doc to check my thyroid but I know what they are going to say..... "your in your early thirties, look great, feel great....and Why do you want us to check that son, yours is probably perfectly healthy if you don't feel problems."

I eat probably 8-10 times per day. I work a job where my food is at my side for most of the day and I just eat everything cold, I have my fork in my hand every 1.5 hour sometimes just eating small pieces at a steady rate. Whatever i don't finish I stuff down later in the evening. I finish eating everything I cook weather I'm hungry or not. I don't remember the last time I was hungry, I just keep stuffing it down. I take many vitamins and digestive enzymes to be able to eat it all the food.

If I wanted to get fat I would probably need to start eating more poor quality food like greasy burgers and chips, cheese ect. I don't need to get fat. My gains at the gym are perfectly normal. Weights and reps are still going up just about every quality workout. My gains are constant and measurable. No issue there.

I cut my food in half today and I feel better, I agree, most is probably wasted.

You are absolutely correct. My metabolism is abnormally high, most likely for a couple reasons: 1: Genetically I fall under the ectomorph category, it is physiologically impossible for me to get "fat". My old man is 67 and he is 6' 170, no fat at all, we have the same fat %.
    2: I have been a professional athlete my entire life, just five years ago I was ranking top 4 in the world for my sport, it was an endurance sport but I never took steroids . The metabolism has probably been boosted by a lifetime of endurance training. my two cents on it.

One other point I'd like to make is that I never said I'm not getting the gains that I expect. My strength and muscle gains are on par with 2 years of proper training for someone natural.
    I'm not interested in steroids because I can't get gains, the reason is probably the same as most on here, you want amplify or add to what you have already.

To answer the other guy, no lie, this is what I eat every day. I'm not on this forum to try and boost an ego about how much I can eat or something. I'm on here to gain info on a topic I don't know much about (steroids), therefore when looking for help, posting incorrect numbers and information would throw off suggested recommendations from knowledgable members. Talking about steroids and the body , incorrect numbers would only be dangerous to myself.

good luck my friend....
    Last edited by 555mjolnir; 01-30-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Huh? That's curious because it sounds like you want to get big but your scared to and your only 178 lbs to start (not big ) you can get big with diet you just want a short cut but don't want people thinking you cheated it that simple. So I say put in the freak'in work and BUILD it like everyone else has to in order to keep it. Roids aren't gonna make you big and keep you big.[/B] The price of admission is Blood, Sweat, and Tears so quit your crying and put in the sweat equity in the gym and do a little leg work yourself all this information is stated over and over in this forum not one thing in this thread is new get you foundation down this means nutrition, exercise,technique and rest.[B]If you wanna look like the incredible hulk put in incredible effort like the rest of us!!! No way are you gonna do a single cycle and have every person come up to and be like "Man your so Freaking huge man is it the roids are you on the Juice?" Common Man up do the work all of it diet included. my .02 hope I didn't harsh your mellow, I just spend like 3 hrs a day in the gym lifting and doing cardio and get ticked when people think they can just pin their way to a kick ass body either way you still gotta push the iron and it ain't easy or everyone would look like JAY CUTLER OR ARNOLD OR YOU PICK, they worked their asses off I do to so does every other guy that wants this lifestyle. Sorry for this guys but you all have pic's of what it takes so I am using your examples : Do you think Stem or MusclesINK or MA fighter or Human Project don't put in the work to look like that??? Common don't dis them! Sorry end of rant.
    If you read the complete thread including the post title starting from your rant and up to the top, you might realize that your rant doesn't even fit in this thread at all. It has nothing to do with the point, no grounds to back your assumptions Further more, it's grossly hypocritical and kind of sounds like something i would have wrote when I was 13.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    After reading your last post I'll say I don't necessarily believe you were 4th in the world but I can definitely see someone who competes in an endurance sport eating that much. I just about had a heart attack when I saw how much Michael Phelps eats daily.

Ok, if thats the way you eat then this is what you do:

#1 - Get bloodwork done, to determine a baseline so you know everything goes back to normal, you'll do this again a month or two after PCT.
    #2 - Test E or Test C for 12 weeks. 200mg 2x per week, or 250mg 2x per week depending on the concentration of the gear available to you. You can also go 10 weeks, if you do, then subtract 2 weeks from when to start PCT, how long to do hCG etc..
    #3 - Arimidex 0.25mg EOD or Aromasin 12.5mg EOD Weeks 1 through 13.
    #4 - hCG 250iu 2x week, 1-13. I would adjust this a bit depending on the dosages available. 1500iu kits, 2500iu kits, 5000iu kits etc. So nothing goes to waste. 3x 1500iu kits would be: Week 1-2 off, Wk 3-5, 250iux2/wk, Wk 6 off, Wk 7-9 250iu 2x/wk, Wk 10 off, Wk 11-13 250iu 2x/wk.
    #5 - PCT, starting 2 weeks after your last shot, and going on for 4 weeks.Nolvadex 40mg/day wk 1+2, 20mg/day wk 3-4.

Wait 2 months, then get bloodwork done to see that everything is back where it should be.
    I think there's a list of everything you wanna have tested over in the HRT section, but estrogen, testosterone , fsh, tsh, lh, t3/t4, shbg, ldl, hdl for sure.

Also keep an eye on your BP during the cycle.

This would be the safe way to do it, without any water bloat, but you'll still be able to pack on a lot of mass depending on diet, training and genetics.

The key to keep your gains post cycle is to keep training hard, and really stuff your face for a while.

/Maf

Ok, if thats the way you eat then this is what you do:

#1 - Get bloodwork done, to determine a baseline so you know everything goes back to normal, you'll do this again a month or two after PCT.
    #2 - Test E or Test C for 12 weeks. 200mg 2x per week, or 250mg 2x per week depending on the concentration of the gear available to you. You can also go 10 weeks, if you do, then subtract 2 weeks from when to start PCT, how long to do hCG etc..
    #3 - Arimidex 0.25mg EOD or Aromasin 12.5mg EOD Weeks 1 through 13.
    #4 - hCG 250iu 2x week, 1-13. I would adjust this a bit depending on the dosages available. 1500iu kits, 2500iu kits, 5000iu kits etc. So nothing goes to waste. 3x 1500iu kits would be: Week 1-2 off, Wk 3-5, 250iux2/wk, Wk 6 off, Wk 7-9 250iu 2x/wk, Wk 10 off, Wk 11-13 250iu 2x/wk.
    #5 - PCT, starting 2 weeks after your last shot, and going on for 4 weeks.Nolvadex 40mg/day wk 1+2, 20mg/day wk 3-4.

Wait 2 months, then get bloodwork done to see that everything is back where it should be.
    I think there's a list of everything you wanna have tested over in the HRT section, but estrogen, testosterone , fsh, tsh, lh, t3/t4, shbg, ldl, hdl for sure.

Also keep an eye on your BP during the cycle.

This would be the safe way to do it, without any water bloat, but you'll still be able to pack on a lot of mass depending on diet, training and genetics.

The key to keep your gains post cycle is to keep training hard, and really stuff your face for a while.

/Maf
    Thank you, this is excellent. And so when you say keep training hard, you mean continue the same training as during the cycle? I use "HIT training" (high intensity training) I train every muscle one time over every 8 days. I assume you mean keep this during PCT?
    Last edited by backcountryrider; 01-30-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Last edited by backcountryrider; 01-30-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    After reading your last post I'll say I don't necessarily believe you were 4th in the world but I can definitely see someone who competes in an endurance sport eating that much. I just about had a heart attack when I saw how much Michael Phelps eats daily.

Not 4th. Top 4. So I was winning the main events with consistency as where 4 others. I knew others that did use steroids for the sport but it's more skill based than endurance and so performance enhancing drugs didn't help them much aside from healing from their injuries. I retired due to knee surgery and a back injury as well the recession hurt marketing in Europe and the US. Sponsors couldn't pay as much. I still do the sport of course.

I have not always ate like that, up from two years ago, it was a lot of cals but the quality wasn't as good as now. No matter how I adjusted my eating, I never gained or lost fat, it just doesn't change and it's been my entire life like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information