hfurt is offline New Member

xxx fitness .com are they a little crazy?

I started reading and posting there recently, and boy did i get slammed. Basically was hammered that my pct was terrible and needed to use some crap the sponsor sells. For example never take clomid or nolva.

Are these guys serious? Anyone have any experience with these off the wall guys? When i pointed out that every reputable stud,drs, and most every other person whom has cycled disagrees i was bashed more.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hfurt
    I started reading and posting there recently, and boy did i get slammed. Basically was hammered that my pct was terrible and needed to use some crap the sponsor sells. For example never take clomid or nolva.

Are these guys serious? Anyone have any experience with these off the wall guys? When i pointed out that every reputable stud,drs, and most every other person whom has cycled disagrees i was bashed more.
    Not sure of the rules regarding posting their name but I'm sure the other guys will chime in about it.

I know what you mean though personally I feel their idea of pct is what they sell themselves. There are some good articles over here but this forum has much more educated guys on here

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    I was told my PCT sucks and it's heavy like hell, i was also told that using HCG on my cycle is like making things complicated ignorance man. When I actually told them the benefits, heaps of guys came up and told me its bull sh!t and I can finish my cycle without HCG, in PCT I don't need CLOMID nolva, if I do then make it half then existing dose.

Frankly I trust my guys here for some reason didn't go to any other forum after that. AUS is going to stay here

P.S.
    Sorry should have made it clear but I am not talking about the site in subject, some other site

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Sound like a bunch of tards.

But I agree, I don't think we're allowed to display the names of other steroid / bodybuilding sites.

The best thing to do would be to put them on the spot in front of all their peers, ask them to prove their claim, ask them to back it up with proven, factual evidence rather than just broscience, & when they flip on you & tell you "I don't have to prove shit, everyone knows its true" that's when you post your proven, factual evidence that disproves their broscience bullshit. Boom, instant idiot repellent, you'll never see or hear from that clown again, then just continue your path of destruction until all the idiots have been whipped out.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    ask them to back it up with proven, factual evidence rather than just broscience,.
    they tell u to fck off, I already have a bad repo so I just try hard to be nice lol

They have a dead set idea that nolvadex is the worst thing to use during pct they prefer stuff like forma and hcgenerate. Personally I haven't used these products given the info and facts I have received from this site regarding nolvadex and clomid combo.

They do have some good diet info though so its not all bad I just think they parrot everything they hear on that site.

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    But Infact I m not gonna go anywhere else as I said before, I trust guys here not cuz of something but the fact and evidence they provide u.

For some reason I feel compelled to start a membership over there just to stir shit up & make everyone look stupid.....................

For some reason I feel compelled to start a membership over there just to stir shit up & make everyone look stupid.....................
    Second that do it Bear!

Aus
    Aus is offline Banned
    Yeah would be fun, I will back u up

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So what everyone is saying is tdogg/deadpool should sign up and stir the pot then

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    Lol id be in on that

For all the app users I believe their site has an app as well

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    The try to promote their own crap and almost everything is bro science on there. Some good information but this is definitely the best forum to go to. As with anywhere there's gonna be tards that speak on things they know nothing about

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I have memberships on many other boards and by far this is the best one around. Honestly most of the other boards out there are not worth your time!

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Of course.... Can I watch?

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I have memberships on many other boards and by far this is the best one around. Honestly most of the other boards out there are not worth your time!
    Yeah when I was researching aas use a few months back I rarely found anything worth while on those other forums, this one isn't far the most informative

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    LOL yeah you go to a place like that and wonder is this real life and are people really this stupid. Sadly the answer to both is yes. Slime Balls like Nelson Montana write lie packed BS articles and these morons follow their words like sheep to the slaughter. The thing that fries my ass is they have NO concern for the individuals well being- its disgusting.

hfurt is offline New Member
    All thanks. I feel loads better.... Seriously they were so irate about it, it made me question myself and you guys. Hope i dont get in trouble for posting their name... Didn't intend to create a problem. Thanks for all the input so far.

Papa-pwn is offline Junior Member
    Yeah they really pimp n2guard and other products of theirs like that

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    The best thing to do would be to put them on the spot in front of all their peers, ask them to prove their claim, ask them to back it up with proven, factual evidence rather than just broscience, & when they flip on you & tell you "I don't have to prove shit, everyone knows its true" that's when you post your proven, factual evidence that disproves their broscience bullshit. Boom, instant idiot repellent, you'll never see or hear from that clown again, then just continue your path of destruction until all the idiots have been whipped out.

You cannot even have this sort of conversation with them. These guys push an otc called hcgenerate as proper pct and I remember a newb posted a comment about how horrible it is telling a members this would bring balance back and how bad it could mess someone up and it was eventually deleted.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    There are a few other board I am member of. One is where some of the people on here are of off.

But, now this place really seems to be the best place for this topic of discussion.

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    And the army begins haha

i know that site...they are real roid-ragers and ppl with roid-ego.

they like to chew people up and spit them out.

they sell their forma stanzol spray which is like witch brew...

how is that SNAKE-OIL SALESMAN crap really supposed to prevent bitch tits? it doesn't

their owner george spellwin is a dick.

OFFICES ARE IN NEW YORK CITY--THE WORLD'S BEST CON-ARTIST COME FROM NEW YORK CITY AND SO DO THE MOST ANGRY, ****ED UP PEOPLE. THAT SHOULD GIVE U A CLUE.

many a time i felt like telling them just answer the question without being a dick? is that too hard?

they will ask you what ur age is many times if u post an innocent question--that to THEM is a stupid question.

they will drop bombs on your posts and black out all ur posts for 24 hours if they don't like what u say in your forum or what threads you decide to post.

they are a bunch of effin bullies...somebody needs to put them in their place and humble them

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeUpLostTimeFast View Post
    i know that site...they are real roid-ragers and ppl with roid-ego.

they like to chew people up and spit them out.

they sell their forma stanzol spray which is like witch brew...

how is that SNAKE-OIL SALESMAN crap really supposed to prevent bitch tits? it doesn't

their owner george spellwin is a dick.

OFFICES ARE IN NEW YORK CITY--THE WORLD'S BEST CON-ARTIST COME FROM NEW YORK CITY AND SO DO THE MOST ANGRY, ****ED UP PEOPLE. THAT SHOULD GIVE U A CLUE.

many a time i felt like telling them just answer the question without being a dick? is that too hard?

they will ask you what ur age is many times if u post an innocent question--that to THEM is a stupid question.

they will drop bombs on your posts and black out all ur posts for 24 hours if they don't like what u say in your forum or what threads you decide to post.

they are a bunch of effin bullies...somebody needs to put them in their place and humble them
    True on all points.

Thread Information