Thread: sustanon 250

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member

Question sustanon 250

What is the best way to administer this drug. I've heard a few opinions and would like to hear a few more.

A shot every third day VS. A shot of say 500 or 750 p/week

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Depends on the dosage you are taking. People say you should shoot Sustanon every other day, but every third day should be fine too. I was doing 750mg/week, and so I shot Monday/Wednesday/Friday, and they were all done in my quads, had no problems, all went swell.

Good luck,
    T.

The reason I ask this is because the drug is combined with four diff tests, right. Some might say it was designed like this for a reason, to allow each drug to run its course, taking up to 8- 10 days for a shot to lose it's effectiveness. Others would say go ahead and keep adding more every two or three days.

The thing is that if you keep adding more of the drug will it allow each of the four to act properly in the body?

the next big thing is offline Junior Member
    hi
    i am on sus 250 and it is great i take a shot every five days right in the but it works great for me never had any sides from it and my strengh just goes through the roof and i feel great all the time like on a high.

its never over till its over.

wizzie2118 is offline New Member
    ive been taking a shot evey 5 days for 4 weeks and im starting to fellthe results now uping to a shot eod for 6 weeks than back doww to every 5 days than to 1 a week

Knowledge, I need Knowledge..... I'm not asking how you take it. I'm asking about the drug and how it is best used by the body.

Thread Information