badboynab is offline New Member

Help about a cycle im on, Test Prop , Tren Ace

Hey i started using test prop since 5th december at 100mg EOD and now i want to do 4 more weeks but with tren ace and test prop
    just would like to know what you guys think, couldnt get ahold of HCG but i will be using Nolvadex and Clomid at the end of cycle or any good sujestions given by you guys thanks for any help

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So 1/2 through your cycle you want to add Tren ? Why?
    how many other cycles have you done?
    Stats
    Height
    weight
    cycle experience
    years training

5'10
    180-185lbs
    3rd cycle
    4 years training

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro we get this from time to time.We tell them stick to your plan.Save the tren for your next cycle.

ok but could i add something like masteron , anavar or whatever i want to get a big bigger and get leaner

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by badboynab
    ok but could i add something like masteron , anavar or whatever i want to get a big bigger and get leaner
    At your height, weight and cycle history I would say that food intake is definitely your problem. Not too few compounds.

What's your bodyfat%?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

i really dont know my bodyfat% but im not fat at all lol but i really wannt to add something to in my cycle so what are the sujestions

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    At your height, weight and cycle history I would say that food intake is definitely your problem. Not too few compounds.

What's your bodyfat%?
    I agree...if prop by itself is not yielding GREAT results it's most likely diet related (unless is't fake). Adding another compound won't make a damn bit of difference. If your not eating right your cycle will crumble no matter how many compounds you throw in.

It's pretty much useless to throw those others in for such a short time anyhow...concentrate on fixing this cycle before it's gone to waste!

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badboynab View Post
    i really dont know my bodyfat% but im not fat at all lol but i really wannt to add something to in my cycle so what are the sujestions

Just eat more clean food as SteM suggested...

Stop having some kid in the candy store mentality wanting to add various compounds...you'll just end up hurting yourself

my diet is good , just want to add final touch :P

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by badboynab
    my diet is good , just want to add final touch :P
    You are not eating enough to gain. Do you understand that? I'm thinking you don't.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

copaaz is offline Junior Member
    Apparently he wants us to tell him what he wants to hear. He isn't willing to hear that his diet is 100% the issue. Adding another compound for 4 weeks will get you nothing. This is what you get from a 25 year old. Whaaa.....I want it NOW! You say your diet is good. Now I'm highly doubting that he has down 3 cycles. Post up your diet.
    Last edited by copaaz; 01-27-2013 at 02:47 PM.

loll i understood the diet , what you didnt understand is that i just want to add a compound to finish up even 6 week no problem , like people add anavar add the end of a cycle or something , maybe i dont have the BEST diet but i have a decent one and ok i will upgrade my diet but would like ideas of what to add like help lean more thats it

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by badboynab View Post
    loll i understood the diet , what you didnt understand is that i just want to add a compound to finish up even 6 week no problem , like people add anavar add the end of a cycle or something , maybe i dont have the BEST diet but i have a decent one and ok i will upgrade my diet but would like ideas of what to add like help lean more thats it
    Explain WHY you think adding another compound is necessary and what you believe you would gain from it....

ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member
    The guys are right. Don't start cocking around with things in the middle/end of ur cycle. Save it for the next time.

nondescript is offline New Member
    This is a marathon, not a sprint. When the guys are saying fix your diet, that means go to the nutrition forum and read the stickies. If you read and understand them, you will be able to build your diet to suit you. From those threads, you will find that if your diet was of the highest quality, you would not believe that you need anything to "finish off your cycle." The gains would have spoken for themselves. Like I already said, this is a marathon. There will be plenty of cycles in your lifetime, but if you don't do things in a smart way, you will ruin your body. Besides, 4 weeks of just about anything is a waste.

Thread Information