Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

EQ... Calling all users

Simple question I need an anwser to from all you experienced EQ brothers...
    I'm down to the final planing of my next cycle and it's between Deca and EQ to finish off the cycle...

Question is will EQ help at all for relieving joint pain like Deca???

I'm getting up in age and my joints just won't tolerate going hard & heavy unless I'm on Deca or take some pain meds before or after hitting the iron and I really don't want to take any pain meds at all, even Tylenol or Advil... I hate that shit...

I'm dieing to try EQ for the first time and plan on running it 15 to 16 weeks... But I need to know if it helps at all with joint pain first...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    doesnt do anything for me. i dont have joint pain... im still young but i do notice more fluidity on deca , not so much on EQ. i'd try it with 100 mgs of deca everyweek for joints.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never noticed any joint pain alleviation from EQ...however it has helped my tendinitis/bursitis dramatically while still allowing me to go hard and heavy.

i think if you are looking for joint pain relief then you will be disappointed with EQ in that area.

id follow jones' advice about adding in some deca each week, but my suggestion is to run it in a 1:2 ratio with the eq.

i highly recommend the 15 week cycle as well

palme is offline Rosie Member
    My joints didnt feel any allevation from the EQ thats for sure. You could try glucosamin and see if it helps.

Thanks for the quick replies... You bros are the best
    I think I'm still going to run the EQ... Gotta give it a shot sometime...

Sucks getting older... F**KING Elbows, Shoulders, Knees... hahaha at least my piece is holding up fine...

BIGBOI is offline New Member
    buff,
    whats the rest of your cycle look like?
    If u don't mind me askin.
    BB

Pesonally I go with the EQ. I include it into all my cycles because of the increased appetite and vascularity effects. If your running a test ester in your cycle,(IMO no cycle is complete without test) i.e. enan, cyp, you will tend to hold some water off those and that may help with your joint pain. I suggest not taking any Advil or Tylenol before lifting because that will put stress on your liver and if you plan on running any 17aa s, that will just compound the prob. Way too much stress on the liver bro. I agree with palme in maybe adding a little glucosamine in there. Good luck.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Well, maybe consider doing EQ at around 400-600mg and possibly doing a maintanence dose of deca 200-300mg/week with the EQ....many people love the idea of a deca/EQ stack....others say its stupid, although i personally would like to give it a shot...something to think about

Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    I suggest not taking any Advil or Tylenol before lifting because that will put stress on your liver and if you plan on running any 17aa s, that will just compound the prob. Way too much stress on the liver bro.

Good point... I didn't even think about that one... I will be running ICN's with the EQ so maybe it will help with the joint pain a little... I've never ran a cycle without Deca so this will be a first...

Originally posted by Big Rush
    Well, maybe consider doing EQ at around 400-600mg and possibly doing a maintanence dose of deca 200-300mg/week with the EQ....many people love the idea of a deca/EQ stack....others say its stupid, although i personally would like to give it a shot...something to think about

EQ is gonna be 600mg for the first 3 weeks and then 400mg a week after that for a total of 15 weeks...
    I thought about running Deca with it to Rush, but I think I will already be running enough shit on this one... Just hope the joints hold up and don't slow me down... It's time to get swoll for summer

buff, try running 2-3g of Glucosamine ED....

buff, try running 2-3g of Glucosamine ED....

Yeah I think I will add Glucosamine to the mix... Holly Shit! Just made me think to myself when did I get so fucking old I need to take that shit
    Seems like my Dad just started taking that shit himself not long ago... Fuck Me...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    buff, I'd really just run a lil deca , pick up a bottle, you shouldnt regret it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I guess I'm an anomaly, my first cycle had eq in it and I had pain in my elbow after my first cycle I haven't had any more. Don't know if it was the eq, it was a big coincident if it wasn't.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    I guess I'm an anomaly, my first cycle had eq in it and I had pain in my elbow after my first cycle I haven't had any more. Don't know if it was the eq, it was a big coincident if it wasn't.

JohnnyB

I hope you're not the only one Johnny

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    if you have your heart set on running eq you aint gonna like this......

eq tends to dry out your joints bro. think about this for just a sec...you hold no water on eq, as a matter of fact a lot of guys run it for just that reason. it keeps the bloating down from test cycles.
    no water= no lubrication.
    if it were me, i'd do just what the bros above suggested, throw in a little deca . it dosent have to be a massive dose, but 200mg /week would probably do nicely.
    definitely add the glucosamine too, it will help. problem with gluco is that it takes so long to see any relief from it. anywhere from 3-6 weeks.

good luck.......

peace I4L

That's what I'll probably have to do...
    Thanks for the suggestions Iron...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by ironforlife79
    well,
    if you have your heart set on running eq you aint gonna like this......

eq tends to dry out your joints bro. think about this for just a sec...you hold no water on eq, as a matter of fact a lot of guys run it for just that reason. it keeps the bloating down from test cycles.
    no water= no lubrication.
    if it were me, i'd do just what the bros above suggested, throw in a little deca . it dosent have to be a massive dose, but 200mg /week would probably do nicely.
    definitely add the glucosamine too, it will help. problem with gluco is that it takes so long to see any relief from it. anywhere from 3-6 weeks.

good luck.......

peace I4L
    I couldn't agree more. However I don't find it as harsh as winny is. I take Bextra or some other type of anti inflamitory when I run winny just to help with joint pain.
    If you are planning on running EQ GET READY TO EAT BRO, THAT SHIT MAKES ME SOO HUNGRY AT 400MG A WEEK, I CAN'T IMAGINE 600MG A WEEK.. WHEW..

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ is great...inceased vascularity and no added fear of bitch tits from excessive aromitization!!!

Originally posted by buff87
    That's what I'll probably have to do...
    Thanks for the suggestions Iron...
    hey, i suggested those first ....gimme some credit dammit buff

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    B.R,
    i'll thank you bro..........as i'm the one that used your suggestions in my post.
    all i did was just elaborate on them a little.

peace I4L

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

LOL Big get ya respect man.. LOL.

Rush you know I ain't got nothin but love for ya bro... You did drop some knowledge first brother... Even got me using the Love word... Thats gotta make up for it right
    Last edited by Jack87; 05-12-2003 at 04:20 PM.

Thread Information