jedax is offline Junior Member

bulking cycle with high bodyfat

he guys
    i am gonna be running my first cycle with turinabol only and it is fix i already decided on that.The thing i am asking about is that
    i am arround %17 bodyfat so with morning cardios with empty stomach what would it be if i train hardcore and eat 400 gr protein and 3000-3500
    calories a day.
    thank you.(sorry for my english)

Soar is offline Productive Member
    You need to go back to the drawing board my friend. Any cycle won't be worth while unless you have diet in check.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    The higher te body fat the more risks you run. I'd try to drop at least 3-4% off of that. Which will come with an improved diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    You need to go back to the drawing board my friend. Any cycle won't be worth while unless you have diet in check.
    i am already on drawing board to learnd english anyway,i am just afraid of loosing muscle i am abit muscular naturally bad i also have pretty much fat.and i cant loose fat fast enough so would it be so harmful to run dnp before my cycle

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jedax View Post
    i am already on drawing board to learnd english anyway,i am just afraid of loosing muscle i am abit muscular naturally bad i also have pretty much fat.and i cant loose fat fast enough so would it be so harmful to run dnp before my cycle
    Do you know what DNP is?

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    Do you know what DNP is?
    wanna read a definion? just answer as you know.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    No problem at all, slow and steady will be best for you. Most likely diet will help with your goals

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You will only get fatter.

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    People shy from DNP ....but if you're in desperate need for something like a job, and can mentally withstand the side effects....

i'd do it, lol. extremely cautiously though...

But not just as a casual user. I'd only do it because working = 10 grand in a week, or no grand in a week depending on my appearance..

You really should just trim the bodyfat 3-4%, then run your cycle.
    Test+tbol, or test only would be best. If this is a first cycle, I'd just go with test only because adding the tbol will give you little to no added benefit, but extra side effects.

ok i am gonna make 2 month cutting before running my cycle thank you for advice

Quote Originally Posted by JTathlete View Post
    People shy from DNP ....but if you're in desperate need for something like a job, and can mentally withstand the side effects....

i'd do it, lol. extremely cautiously though...

But not just as a casual user. I'd only do it because working = 10 grand in a week, or no grand in a week depending on my appearance..

You really should just trim the bodyfat 3-4%, then run your cycle.
    Test+tbol, or test only would be best. If this is a first cycle, I'd just go with test only because adding the tbol will give you little to no added benefit, but extra side effects.
    would it cause lots of muscle loss.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You say Tbol ONLY??? Does that mean no Test?????

yeap i know people have done make great results witout test yes.İt was also his first cycle tough

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    yeap i know people have done make great results witout test yes.İt was also his first cycle tough
    I prefer to be able to achieve an erection during my cycle! I like Tbol alot but only when run with testosterone !

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What is your

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Loose some bodyfat before cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    What is your

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?

age 21
    5.8 feet (sorry we use metri system)
    190 pound

woah your too young, no mater what you want to take.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    way to much wrong here.
    1. forget DNP
    2. forget all other chems for a while.
    3. follow your cut idea, get the diet in shape with cardio and you will be very happy.

New studies show the healthiest bf% is between like 16 and 22% (dont quote me on this It was weeks ago I watched it on PBS) so mix that with your at the best age of your life.....and you honestly can do whatever you need to with out touching AAS. If you keep your protein high (although 400 grams is hatd to eat for me so good luck with that) and keep your work out heavy and cardio up - you will lose some bf and gain mass all by just eating and sweating...

New studies show the healthiest bf% is between like 16 and 22% (dont quote me on this It was weeks ago I watched it on PBS) so mix that with your at the best age of your life.....and you honestly can do whatever you need to with out touching AAS. If you keep your protein high (although 400 grams is hatd to eat for me so good luck with that) and keep your work out heavy and cardio up - you will lose some bf and gain mass all by just eating and sweating...

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    wanna read a definion? just answer as you know.
    If I wanted to read its definition, I wouldn't be asking you when I could have asked Google.

I asked you if you knew what DNP is all about, and you gave me a premature reactionary type response.

7 posts and you are already a prick, good luck on this board.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post
    i wonder where they got this info? 16% is not bad but 22% is downright fat! i was 22% i should know. in no way was that bf% healthy IMO..

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    DNP , if ran right, isn't more dangerous then tren . BUT the mental pain you go through is unbearable. Ran it 3 times so far and the effect it has on the body is amazing. You can go from fat to fit in a week, but you count down the days till you come off and feel like you're in hell for the entire time.

Still my favorite compound...

BR0DIE is offline Associate Member
    DNP can kill you OP. I have no idea why this has been recommended to you especially as you have not cycled and are not ready too.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lolfb View Post
    DNP, if ran right, isn't more dangerous then tren. BUT the mental pain you go through is unbearable. Ran it 3 times so far and the effect it has on the body is amazing. You can go from fat to fit in a week, but you count down the days till you come off and feel like you're in hell for the entire time.

Still my favorite compound...
    Bull freaking crap!

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    i wonder where they got this info? 16% is not bad but 22% is downright fat! i was 22% i should know. in no way was that bf% healthy IMO..
    It was a 15 year study by Columbia or the mayo clinic --- they found that people with around 18 or 20% had less illness and issues that others had....
    I have never been under 20 - and at 35 ive never had even one illness...knock on wood

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    If I wanted to read its definition, I wouldn't be asking you when I could have asked Google.

I asked you if you knew what DNP is all about, and you gave me a premature reactionary type response.

7 posts and you are already a prick, good luck on this board.
    u're right ye s i know but everone says unneccasarry with high body fat

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla View Post

yes,and i decided lower my body fat as much as possible with just using clen which is not count as aas.

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    yes,and i decided lower my body fat as much as possible with just using clean diet which is not count as aas.
    Here, I fixed that for you.
    No, but seriously, you need to learn how to eat properly if you want to be able to MAINTAIN a low bodyfat, or to be able to get the best gains when you start bulking.

You don't need clen , you dont need any drugs at all

I used to think as you do: "I've got a hard time to loose weight, what can I take to make it happen" Instead of thinking "I've got a hard time to loose weight, what am I doing wrong? Ok, so I'm eating like a pig, perhaps I should change that"

Slowly started getting my diet in check, and went from 256lbs to 170lbs...
    Hit the nutrition section, the guys there are really knowledgeable and helpful!

/Maf

you are totally right fighter.Nutrition is the most important part i will do what u sad thanks.

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Bull freaking crap!
    have you ran dnp ? Like I stated, 3 cycles, 3 great results, no lasting side effects. Bloods done after to confirm. I didn't say it was easier to run then tren as far as sides go, I stated that it wasn't more dangerous.. and its not. Not to mention that the side effects are temporary while tren sides can be permanent (trt, hair loss/gain, etc..)

Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Guys firstly i dont think its a good idea to start a cycle if you have high body fat....BUT,
    What if your 15-20% and start a low fat diet with your cycle that consists if abit of cardio as well?

I've read that test also helps burn fat, would that not be a good idea?
    In asking as I'm not sure on the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

ma_fighter is offline Associate Member
    Honestly, if you are unable to cut down to 15% bf without the help of drugs or AAS, then your diet is not in check, and you should really be looking at how and what you eat.
    Because thats the source of your problem, taking whatever to shred fat is just masking the symptoms.

Lots of proteins, moderate carbs and moderate fat works best for me.

If you get down to 12%, run a bulk cycle, end up at 16%, and use AAS to retain musclemass during a later cut, then that's a different story, then there's a legit reason to do AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin23q View Post
    Guys firstly i dont think its a good idea to start a cycle if you have high body fat....BUT,
    What if your 15-20% and start a low fat diet with your cycle that consists if abit of cardio as well?

I've read that test also helps burn fat, would that not be a good idea?
    In asking as I'm not sure on the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    My firs cycle I went from 30% bf to 22% ....ran 3.5 miles a day then 50-70 minutes on weights. ANd a few blocks of running before bed. 6 days a week

Thread Information