555mjolnir is offline Associate Member

Should I tell My Doctor???

Hey guys, I went to my doctor to pick up my HRT today and Supprised me with doing my blood work 2 wks. early. I have been planning a cycle in a couple of weeks and I do have all my gear so it's cool with me, I can start early. So what I am wondering is do I tell My Doctor what I am doing or not ? I have BW every 10 weeks w/ him. If I don't tell him what then? If I tell him b4 the Cycle or after? Anyone on TRT/ HRT gone thru this how did you handle it or if some one has any good ideas I am asking for your advise. Thanks in advance guys. Also if there is any corrections need to cycle lemme know but I was thinking it looked ok. I am 40, 6'4" @247 lb., my trainer put bf% 14-15, this is 1st full blown cycle (not hrt). I am doing 5 days lifting shoulders, back, legs, chest, rest day, arms, rest day. I do 5-6 days a wk of cardio for 1 hr. cycle/treadmill 4.8 mph @ 8%.

Diet-
    2 scoops whey/ 1 c. oats/ 1c. mix berries/ banana
    6oz chx/ 1/2c rice/ 1+c leafy greeens or celery
    GYM
    2 scoops whey/ 1 c. oats/ 1c. mix berries/ banana
    6oz chx/ 1/2c rice/ 1+c leafy greeens or celery
    2 scoops whey
    6oz cooked and rised clear ground beef rice or yamms 1+c of leafy green

Yes every day and not exciting but I believe balanced I use no butter and rarely use salad dressing no cheese or bread I do use various seasonings for meat and rice to make palettable. I cheat Wenesday night as I have a class @6pm and not home to eat dinner but that's it I swear.

Sups and vitamins- Amino 6000, multi-V, Omega 3-6-9, L-glutimine, creatine, trace minerals, B complex, 30mg adderall

Squats- 405 @ 15
    Dead lifts 475 @ 5
    incline bench 245 @ 15
    Shoulder press 205 @ 12

My cycle is this-
    Cycle Length and layout:
    Length 10 weeks
    Weeks 1-4 GP Methan10 40 mg per day
    Weeks 1-10 500mg GP Test Cyp per week
    Weeks 1-10 GP Anastrozole .5 mg per day (continue to run this for 10 days after cycle)
    I also have Nolva on hand and some clen I may run at the end

How did I do? Anything I miss?

Got no advice as to tell the doc b4 I cycle or do it and tell him if BW causes ? 'S or take the time off from his services???

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Dont tell him if you are concerned with the possibility of it going into your permanent file. And cut back onthe poweders and replace with more whole foods. Thats what I could pick up.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Dont tell your doc unless absolutely necessary..ie - medical condition.

What are your goals with that diet? (i agree with Warmouth on whole foods)

Add a coulpe grams/day Vitamin C to control cortisol levels, amongst other benefits.

Extend cycle to 12 wks.

PCT should include Clomid/Nolva @ standard protocols 18 days after last pin.

AI @ .5 EOD to start at best but not ED, UNLESS you have bloodwork to back that amount up.

Why are you running Dex after cycle for ten days?

I was thinking only tell Doctor if he asked question, but wanted to see what you guys thought. I started this diet 3-3.5 weeks ago had had a problem b4 xmas with e2 fought with the doctor to get amridex for 2-3 wks he kept telling me it would correct itself (BS it didn't) wasn't growing boobs just retaining lots of water and my body looked puffy not so much in the face. I had weighed 288 in Aug. left prison (vehicular assault ran a red light after xmas party 2 yrs ago yes hurt someone not seriously and they are fine now but still screwed up, stupid) in October started eatting real food and getting real exercise not just weight pile by mid Nov. down to 249 with e2 and blot gained 14 bs (263 lbs) after amridex started and diet shed 8-9 lbs wk-10 days and as of this AM 246 so lost 17 lbs. eating like this. I use the whey powder b/c adderall makes appetite suck so I am trying to keep my protein up and put something in the furnace to burn every few hours this can be changed I am open but I did work it out with my trainer and he is a competitive BB not just a "fitness" guy; not saying he is infoulable just smarter than me. I would be open to suggestions, adderall is a must I have dibilataing ADHD w/o it spent 28yrs jumping all around in my life unable to focus started it and my life as changed for the better minus that 2yr hicup.nThanks in advance guys, I really do appreciate your help!

Amridex ed and extended 10 days was the on recommendation from my source
    Last edited by 555mjolnir; 01-30-2013 at 09:47 PM. Reason: last line

Guess its spelled amrimdex and that same as Anastrozole right?

Never listen to your source. Their interest is your wallet, not your health.

To be clear, you wrote 10 days in your OP. I suggested 18.

And yes they are the same. Trade name is Arimidex .

yes 10 days made a typo

^^ No worries mate,

Thanx Mickey. SO would you trade out a shake for more chx or ground beef 1 or 2 6oz portion be enough adjust my rice/ sweet potato or other carbs up or down with this cycle or leave those alone? I want this to go well and gain lean hopefully cut some too.

Thread Information