rage-lifter26 is offline New Member

question for lean bulkers

Just wondering i know you set a bf% to stop bulking at....? But once you hit that and your cycle is over do you cut not on anything or do a cycle just to cut fat a bit? My diet has been getting better and better each year been cutting currently (not on anything) and thinking of trying the lean bulking method?

"If you doing it right your competing against the sickest mother****er there is... yourself"

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Whats your goal?

Currently cutting to 10-12%bf roughly 180lbs when i reach it- 5'10" and every time I bulk i get up 18-20%bf its just getting to be to much. Goal long term 198 contest weight.

"If you doing it right your competing against the sickest mother****er there is... yourself"

RA
    Ok I need your current weight and what you started your cycle at to get a picture here.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-lifter26 View Post
    Currently cutting to 10-12%bf roughly 180lbs when i reach it- 5'10" and every time I bulk i get up 18-20%bf its just getting to be to much. Goal long term 198 contest weight.

Currently 190lbs 16% bf last cycle was 500mg/wk test E 12 weeks long got around 210 then pct nolva maintaining weight best i could finished pct Dec 24 started cutting Jan 7th im thinking i started to soon after pct felt i lost some muscle but will gain it back next cycle. Next cycle thinking test e 750mg/ decca 500mg week adex .25-.5 clomid and nolva for pct. Was thinking end of march for that

Btw my bf tester is the handheld unit so bf might be lower here that thing isn't to accurate

RA
    Ok gotcha. Sounds like you need to clean up your diet. Your never going to reach 198 contest if you keep going this way. 210 to a lean 180. Its good to keep cutting from 16%. The next cycle looks good as long as your diet is in check. Might want to tweak the pct a bit. Visit that forum and poke around a bit.

Yeah its been alot of trial and error with me, started lifting at a ridiculously low weight of 125lbs been getting easier each year. Been looking into hcg to add but we well see have a bit to keep planning

Thread Information