lookinginfla is offline New Member

Looking for Help

I have no source yet but hopefully that will be taken care of soon, I need to lose alot of body fat and hope to cut some down in the next three months then start a further cutting cycle. I dont want to gain much mass as I am already 285lbs at 6'5. I have never used as but want to seriously think about it. I was think of one or two cylcles that wouldnt add to much mass but help me continue to get stronger, a little more mass in certain places and lose body fat. The first was Primo, Sus, Clen and t3. The next was primo, winny, clen and t3. I have been researching boards and websites like this for about 1 year now I still dont know much and would like some help. And hopefully one day I will find a source.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Give us you training history and b/f with this we can help a little better.

JohnnyB

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by lookinginfla

... And hopefully one day I will find a source.
    If you've been on boards like this for a year than you know what a post like this one will get you....I lot of PM's that you should not trust.

I have not been on a any boards just been reading post and research cycles and stuff, I have been training for about 12 years. I am and ex high school and college football player. I know alot about training even more about diet. But I dont know everything. I have read and studied everything I can get my hands on about diet and training. I have had decent success, adding mass, okay success adding strength, decent success cutting weight however I always sacrifice alot of muscle. I have expiremented with countless diets and tweaked them, twisted them and turned them. However I just need that extra push to get down to a decent body fat percentage without losing muscle and strength.

oh yeah and I know that I would have to take clomid after using sus forgot to add it in there.

How 'bout a simple EQ/Winny stack for a newbie with an ECA stack in there for a little bonus on the fat burning. You should alternate clen with your ECA on a cycle of 2wks on/2wks off. It sounds like you have good enough knowledge on diet so I save you the lecture. As you probaly already know cardio is the name-of-game when it comes to fat buring. Try doing your cardio in the A.M. on an empty stomach, thats the most effective for maximum fat loss. I wouldn't suggest any T3 yet. Personally, I include EQ and winny in all my cycles because EQ makes you very vascular and the winny gives me great pumps. They also have great synergistic properties. Good luck.

Thanks for the help so far, dont know why but I havent read up much on eq, will check it out, I most interested in Primo, so maybe I could take eq and primo, I would like to take some t3 but if most dont recommend it I will hold off. Also I have and can get all day, samples of T4 I know it is very weak compared to t3 but maybe I can add with clen primo and eq to jump start my thyroid. Thanks for you advise about cardio, I also believe however that diet is number one.

Thread Information