spm162 is offline Associate Member

Injection Hardness

Since I started my cycle last week, I have noticed that where ever I inject, it forms a hard lump under the site about 1 day post injection. The lump goes away after a few days but I don't remember this ever happening before. Anyone ever get this?

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    How much are you injecting?

It's variable. Anywhere from 1 - 2.5ml in the quads or glutes, but I think it happened almost everytime sofar.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    who doesn't get injection lumps....

best thing to do is heat your gear everytime to help the oil disapate, and rub the injection spot well right after injection. But I always get a lump, big deal.

thebrain is offline New Member
    i only get lumps when i inject in my glute.....i posted a thread asking the same question and was told to use 1.5" needle on my glutes and to stretch right before, rub the site after an injection and i might be injecting to fast........i havent made glute injections since i was informed but i will let you know if i stop getting lumps

who doesn't get lumps? Me.. until now! This is my 6th cycle and I never once had lumps from injecting. I'm not sweating it but it is something that never happened so I want to know why they are there. Peace.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Like you said, they go away in a day. If your not sweating it then why bring it up? Since you are on your 6th cycle you should know what causes an injection site to swell and a lump to form. If I am coming off as an ass then I'm sorry, I just don't get why you are bringing this up, it's no big deal as you said. But like I said earlier, heat your gear, inject slower, and rub the site afterwards... that makes a world of difference.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    take the pin off and heat in microwave for about 15 secs. use as long of a needle as you can stand and massage the site afterwards.

whoisdeman...yeah you are coming off like as ass. This board is to ask questions and get educated on topics concerning AS. How the hell would I know what causes an injection site to swell and a lump to form if it never happened to me and I never asked about it? Are you born with this knowledge or something? Just because I'm experienced in AS doesn't mean I know everything there is to know. The reason I'm bringing this up is, once again, b/c it NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE, and I'm curious. Sorry for asking.

Thread Information