Thread: First time user

rvthd is offline New Member

First time user

Hey guys great Board and full of info. Have spent quite a while reading and mulling over the info in my head. Just would like some advice on my first cycle.

I have 300mg Deca and sust 250 which i was planning on stacking for a 10 wk cycle 2 shots of each a week. So 600mg Deca and 500mg Sust.

After was going to go on a Winny and Clen . cycle for 8 wk.

My question is is this cycle too much for a first time user, particularily the amnts i'm planning on using for the Deca and the Sust.

Also i was reading about how Winny may help with the gyno prob caused by Deca. Should i start my Winny earlier then i had planned to just to prevent the gyno from ever becoming a prob.

I have been working out for 3 years 4 times a week and i think i have hit my max naturally. I'm 26yrs old 5' 9" and 180 lbs.
    Any advice on if this cycle is good enough or what i should do to see gains in the safest way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

paulastone is offline Member
    I would cut the deca to 400mg/week and do 3 shots of sust/week(total of 500mg/week) for a 10 week cycle, that looks solid

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd drop the deca and do sus only for your first.

JohnnyB

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well you can keep the deca to harden your muscle but drop it to 400mg/w for sure !

rvthd is offline New Member
    Thanks for the tips. If I drop the Deca im sure ill still see gains but how is the retetion value of these gains with Sus alone. And do u suggest that i keep my cuting cycle the same after just doing sus alone?

For the Deca then that I have when would be a good time to do that once I have finished with the sus and winny/clen stack.

Thanks again.

Thread Information