MikedaMan57 is offline Junior Member

clenbuterol recovery

hey im interested in taking clenbuterol to lose some fat.

i am prob going to do the two weeks on two weeks off twice.

i was just wondering how often can i use clenbuterol and how much time does my body need to recover from it after the cycle.

also should i try to do an nyc stack in the off weeks???

also... if i get drunk once or twice on clenbuterol am i taking a big risk???

im new to this stuff... thanx

ok... also... T3... is this hard to get... do you think its dangerous... and will it help me lose alot of weight????...
    how would you cycle T3 clenbuterol and eca/nyc stack

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what are your current stats and goals??

what is your diet like in the first place??

You have to start from the core of things, not from the Supps.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Mentalism is offline Junior Member
    You asked a lot of questons dude, too many for me to answer in this post. But I'll give you a hand....

Typically Clen dosages are between 75-150mcg a day. This is 3-6 tabs depending on your tollerence. When you start getting the shakes, you've reached your tollerence. There is nothing about clen that will require of any post cycle therapy or things you should be concerned with. There is no "crash" with Clen. The same is not true for ECA however...

Nor is that true with T3. T3 is extremely catabolic, and basically ramps up your metabolism by approx 30%, Clen ramping it up by approx 10%. Taking T3 alone is not advisable. Not Im not talking about stacking it with Clen, but rather an anabolic substance. T3 will shut down your thyroid, thus creating a "crash" effect and possible thyroid damage if you do not tapper the shit off while coming down. Im not going to go through the dosages in this post... whole nother thread on it's own. Do a search for it though, it is important.

No T3 is not hard to get, and hell no it's not expensive. Out of all the "illegal substances" Ive purchased, T3 has to be the cheapest.

Last thing... depending on your BF%, T3 may not be needed. Its GREAT for cutting down to 9-10% bodyfat, but turns very catabolic after that stage and you might want to just stick with Clen/ECA. Hope this helps

_Mental

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    here is an advertised schedule for cycling clen - but as common sence will tell you, eveyone reacts different to different compounds. while i have nearly no experience with AS- i do have some experience with thermagenic compounds. the more you use, the more tolerence you build for the drug. thus loosing a bit of its efficacy, so cycle wisely not just to be safe, but to get the most out of your supplements.. but IMO, if you are that worried about drinking, then you are probably wasting your time and money taking clen- get some hydroxy cut and a six pack and watch the pounds melt away
    http://www.anabolicshop.net/shop.htm

ok... im 5'10'' 240lbs ... no idea bf... im meaty but not too bad

im not on an AS

i am currently not on a great diet but i have been very dedicated to clean eating before and i am not going to mess around while taking any of these supplements
    i will be eating 5-6 small meals a day... low carb
    and i will be jogging about 2 miles every morning and lifting in the late afternoon
    i intend to lose 10 pounds on my own before I start taking these..
    but i always get stuck at 230lbs

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    start out slow on the clen - if your diet is right and your training decently, then you should have good results- but clen isnt a miracle drug... you have to eat clean and train to get what you want from it.. good luck

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    start with 20 mcg or so and ramp up over the course of 2 weeks to around 200 mcg or so... make sure you keep it in check and as was said when you get the shakes you reached a tolerance level some people can go above and some people stay around 60... so it varies person to person. After 2 weeks your receptorsget used to the clen so you can switch to ECA or NYC for a couple weeks and then switch back.

Thread Information