U ON IT? is offline New Member

Freinds&steriods

I seem to have a problem with freinds/work mates/family saying to me that i must be on A.S and it starting to get me down my g/f is the only person that knows that iv have done 1 cycle and about to do my 2nd,freinds say that i have changed to much in 8 months i dont want them to know anything,but how do all you bro's convince freinds around you that you dont do it? it Im sure im not the only one who has this problem!!!!!

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    when somebody says "you must be on 'roids" I just look at them, usually around the stomach area, and say.. "if it makes you feel better about yourself think what you want..." or something to that affect. I just got back from a wedding in Florida, where some people I haven't seen in 10 years (and 5 cycles) were blown away by how different I looked. most of them just said "your looking good" and were cool about it... but theres always that jealous asshole who wants to call you out... the best thing to do is play it cool,,, smile and say "thanks man, I've worked really hard... so I take your comment to mean my workouts are paying off, but no, I don't do Steroids ... that shit's bad for you, haven't ya heard?!?" then smile and walk away....
    Last edited by ripped4fsu; 05-07-2003 at 12:07 PM.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Just tell them you're taking creatine and a lot of protein. simple enough.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Cell Tech! :-)

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    get it all the time specially when i started at 146 and weighe 192 at10% when they shit like tat to me i say i dont but saay thank u anyway ,its a compliment to me ,thats how u should take it ,fuck em let ukm saywhat they want dot let it get u down ,who cares what they sayand think

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i got it hardcore when i put on 27lbs....that's why i always keep a half full bottle of Andro around the house...obviously we all know the shit sux..but friends and family dont.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Just tell them you think its a compliment and leave it at that. Never let outsiders in....ever

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I am just honest about it. If someone asks, I tell them. I am not embrassed by it, nor do I need to be in the dark. If people do not like you because you are on steriods then I would not be their friend anyway.

In terms of family members...I think they can tell. Suddenly you put on 20 pounds in 10 weeks? You suddenly got acne, you're suddenly pissed off all the time...believe me they know. Espically if they see you every day.

Just me.

Thanks for your info bro's it has made me feel better inside if you know what i mean?I just wish freinds/family would get it out of there heads that is not like the drug CRACK or that you sit at home watching T.V give urself a injection of A.S and the next morning you look like Jean-Claude Van Damme!!!
    I had a bloke come up to in the gym last week and said"Ive been watching you for a coulpe of months and your getting bigger everytime i see you you must be on roids"i said i have good genitics,all he said was BULLSHIT and walked off.All i can say is i will always think before i speak and tell freinds/family HARD WORK DOWN THE GYM HAS ITS REWARDS!!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by U ON IT?
    I had a bloke come up to in the gym last week and said"Ive been watching you for a coulpe of months and your getting bigger everytime i see you you must be on roids"
    Should have told him "Sorry, I like girls, so you can quit watching me now".

EXCESS it did cross my mind to say something like that!!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

I had a bloke come up to in the gym last week and said"Ive been watching you for a coulpe of months and your getting bigger everytime i see you

Scary Shit =\

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, During my entire cycle, I'm always pretending that I'm eating waaayy to much or the weight gainer shakes are killing me!!! since I've been on a low dose cycle, I don't have the bloated look, so I always say, Hell, If I'm on roids, I'd be bloated, benching cars, and I would of already gained 50 pounds!!!! It usually shuts them up. But honestly, I've told friends because I'm not ashamed. If I wanted their opinion, I'd ask!

I had a bloke come up to in the gym last week and said"Ive been watching you for a coulpe of months and your getting bigger everytime i see you you must be on roids"i said i have good genitics,all he said was BULLSHIT and walked off.
    What a prick!!! I'm afraid I would have jumped down that fuckers throat with both feet!

chevy44 is offline Member
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a bloke come up to in the gym last week and said"Ive been watching you for a coulpe of months and your getting bigger everytime i see you you must be on roids"i said i have good genitics,all he said was BULLSHIT and walked off.

i fucking hate pricks who are jealous of what u do so they run their mouth, u should have made and example of him and wacked him in the bakc of the head w/ a 45 ( or whatever weight suits u best), and then slashed his tires and maybe the good ol' "brick threw the window trick" would habe shut him up!
    i seem to have the same problem. i have one friend who i told but he understands, the rest are just ignorant, and think that they are wrong in every way (thanx to the media). i just talk about food EVERY chance i get so they think i eat like a horse, and ill say some line like, " if i did roids i would weigh about 250 lbs!"

If the guy is a prick about it, just answer:

"Well, maybe I am on steroids , whats it to you? You wanna find out what this so called 'roid rage is all about?"

Of course if the preson is just curious and not a prick, then you just tell them:

"Nope, but I use lots of protein and supplements... but thanks! Thats one heck of a compliment you just gave me".

My 2 cents worth

Red

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Red Ketchup
    "Well, maybe I am on steroids , whats it to you? You wanna find out what this so called 'roid rage is all about?"
    Red
    I'm gonna have to remember that one.
    I had one of my old friends come up to me and ask if i was on...at that time i never even touched the stuff he just assumed that because a couple of my friends were on i was too.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by symatech
    . Never let outsiders in....ever
    yep, thats rule #1 in juicing!!!! waaaaayyyy too many haters out there....

needtbbig is offline Junior Member
    this happens alot to me but i will never tell the truth

Mr.gH is offline Associate Member
    Yes, never tell the truth. EVERYONE will hate on you, they all think you can take juice and not do anything and get fuckin huge, or that your a cheater. Whenever people talk to me about it, and since I'm now bigger then all my friends I get called out alot, I just tell them lies about supplements they never heard of. Like eating 4x times my body wieght in protien, or taking the "omega 5" cellular boosters before working out. I basically just keep spitting out bullshit until they leave or a girl walks by and I leave. Haha, fuck the haters, good luck man

cjp85 is offline Member
    Seriosly, my buddy named Lee did his first cycle at the age of 15, everyone at school found out, and his name immediatly changed to Leeroids. Fuck living with that shit. The only thing you can do is not show it off to people who see you everyday, especially people at your gym, everyones always lookin at muscles at the gym, so I would just hide it till you get to the beach or whatever.

Nickleby is offline Junior Member
    Red Ketchup has got it right.....

If the guy's gonna be an asshole about the thing, then set him straight with tap on the nose. You wouldn't allow some guy at a club to call you a name, so why let someone be a right twat about this?

If in fact the person is genuine, then just tell them a good diet, lots of Multi's and a new supplement by Biotest called Tribex 500 is the way to go. Advise them they should do the same. They invariably would not have heard of this and therefore not ask any further questions apart from where they can get some.

It's always good, as I do, to keep some around the office and at home for just that reason.

Cheers

Pin on!!!

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    Protein is the key,lots of protein!!

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    Tell them to grow up and hit the gym

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    i hate it when the crack/ pot heads who are all fat and lazy come up and tell me that steroids are bad for me and i should quit.

joe_capone is offline Member
    i just tell them i take creatine protien amino acids and i eat clean 5 times a day and i work out 4 days a week. im dedicated to it... they fall for it heheheh

This one would not work with most of the bros at the gym, but if that fat ass lazy brother in law or cousin or buddy of yours calls you out on juice, you just tell them:

"No, I do not use steroids , but thanks for the compliment, by the way, by the look of your belly and fat ass you must have been eating raw lard, sugar, mcdonalds and drinking a keg of beer per day to get 'em that big... wow!"

If that don't shut them up... nothing will!

But I would never use that line on a bro at the gym, even the fat dorky ones who use the pink plastic coated dumbells (yeah you know the ones!). I have too much respect for them, 'cause even if they are not in great shape, at least they have the balls to be there and try.

Red

Iv just got back from the gym and the the P.C on and had a look at all the replys iv had THANKS BRO'S u have made me feel 100% better you have brought a smile to my face!!!!! i will just have to get used to the brainless comments and think to myself "IM HAPPY THE WAY I LOOK EVEN IF I HAVE HAD A HELPING HAND" thanks again bro's u have made a difference.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    NEVER ADMIT ANYTHING EVER.
    I pull the MArk McGwire smoke and mirror trick! ANDRO AND CREATINE!
    Anyways I guess CELL TECH is really good for something! Just show everyone the ads!

Gmill13

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Gmill13
    Anyways I guess CELL TECH is really good for something! Just show everyone the ads!
    for that reason, i always have a fitness magazine in the care that has cell-tech/nitro-tech ads in it.

open the bad boy up, flip to the proper page, point out that you can gain '28 pounds in 8 weeks' and then see the amazement when they say: 'you got results like this from just creatine?'

then they go and buy it thinking it will do the same for them, but such is life.

Originally posted by daem

then they go and buy it thinking it will do the same for them, but such is life.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    What tripps me out is people will use narcotics and smoke weed everyday but talk bad about people on steroids . I don't look down on those people that is there choice and it is just as illegal. Steroids are pharmaceutical grade products and in the hands of a person with the right knowledge are not very dangerous. When you buy narcotics you never know what you are putting into your body and what the effect might be. I get so pissed when I think about steroids being a class III drug in the US and legal in so many other countries. Anyway sorry I had to vent.

kaybeekid is offline Junior Member
    it's the pot thats my problem, its so much easier to get high then to go to the gym and its killing me. it seems like whenever i can scrap up enough cash for a decent cycle, someone always confronts me about a half or a brick or sumthin and i end up going that route with the money... this probably has nothing to do with the thread but whatever.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by kaybeekid
    this probably has nothing to do with the thread but whatever.
    I think you're not only on the wrong thread but the wrong board! I hear Hightimes.com is accepting new members

it's one lifestyle or the other bud, pick one

Originally posted by Nickleby

If the guy's gonna be an asshole about the thing, then set him straight with tap on the nose. You wouldn't allow some guy at a club to call you a name, so why let someone be a right twat about this?
    Pin on!!!
    I love reading you foreign guys post…. It’s just cool the way we all slang a little different to get the same point across… "be a right twat"

Great to have you guys here!! (yeah, even you Canadians!! )

kaybeekid is offline Junior Member
    already a member

thebrain is offline New Member
    i just make sure i eat my meals in front of family and friends and they never really ask they just see how much i am eating and assume its from how much i eat ....b/c when i am trying to bulk i eat alot.....i just make sure every one see's me eat everything on my plate and go back for thirds and usually that keeps down the suspicions

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by ripped4fsu
    when somebody says "you must be on 'roids" I just look at them, usually around the stomach area, and say.. "if it makes you feel better about yourself think what you want..." or something to that affect. I just got back from a wedding in Florida, where some people I haven't seen in 10 years (and 5 cycles) were blown away by how different I looked. most of them just said "your looking good" and were cool about it... but theres always that jealous asshole who wants to call you out... the best thing to do is play it cool,,, smile and say "thanks man, I've worked really hard... so I take your comment to mean my workouts are paying off, but no, I don't do Steroids... that shit's bad for you, haven't ya heard?!?" then smile and walk away....
    What a great retort. I will definitely use that.

Thread Information